Professor: Trump led 3rd party could dramatically change united states politics for a generation

Trump could not win as a 3rd party nominee. It's foolish to speculate if you are a republican and probably part of a dirty trick if you are a democrat.

It is unlikely that him running third party would have a significant impact on the election outcome. Maybe more of a landslide for the Democrat, but no other possible effect. :cuckoo:
It would serve them right to get Bernie Sanders, after putting Hillary in jail, because they refuse to back Trump.

It is unlikely that him running third party would have a significant impact on the election outcome. Maybe more of a landslide for the Democrat, but no other possible effect. :cuckoo:
it might help republicans in the house and senate. get voters out that might otherwise stay home

Professor: "American Party" : Trump led 3rd party could dramatically change United States Politics for a generation

Wonder if he really could win if he did that. Its the perfect election to try. Clinton is unpopular and Cruz is a douche bag bible thumper who cheats on his wife...

This is the last election to try that kind of BS. Well unless you won't mind 2-3 more regressives on the supreme court, and the destruction of the Constitution. This election is way more important than any one person.
Thats a bullshit argument. Even the supposed real conservatives drop that bullshit faux concern when faced with Trump as the nominee. It's not that important to "conservatives" its strictly a convenient talking point.

Trump is a yuge winner. He is going to win a yuge victory. And he is going to make America great again. His good friend called him the other day and said "Donald, what you are doing is tremendous its amazing how much of a winner you are." And Donald agreed, and said "yes I know I am tremendous and will save the world and make it great again. I know all the best people, what we will do will be amazing and tremendous."
Let's not forget he knows all the best words!

Time and demographics just isn't on the side of angry white guys , fact

Professor: "American Party" : Trump led 3rd party could dramatically change United States Politics for a generation

Wonder if he really could win if he did that. Its the perfect election to try. Clinton is unpopular and Cruz is a douche bag bible thumper who cheats on his wife...

This is the last election to try that kind of BS. Well unless you won't mind 2-3 more regressives on the supreme court, and the destruction of the Constitution. This election is way more important than any one person.
Thats a bullshit argument. Even the supposed real conservatives drop that bullshit faux concern when faced with Trump as the nominee. It's not that important to "conservatives" its strictly a convenient talking point.

Really, then why have I consistently said I would vote for dump, if he's the nominee? People that think as you describe aren't thinking about the long game and are idiots.

So what your saying is you realize Trump is going to lose
Regardless of the popular vote and delegate count of course.
LMAO He's not going to win the popular vote. Too funny.
In the GOP primary he will. He's currently ahead by a whole lot.
Not in the national election. That is what I was referring to.
Oh I was talking about the GOP primaries.

Really, then why have I consistently said I would vote for dump, if he's the nominee? People that think as you describe aren't thinking about the long game and are idiots.
I stand corrected. I ASSumed you were one of the ding bats. Your argument is valid ;)

You know I'm going to one up this. If Trump has to run third party I will vote straight third party on all votes even if I have to write in Trumps name to each and every position to do so. The Republicans will lose in a washout if they don't nominate Trump.

I stand corrected. I ASSumed you were one of the ding bats. Your argument is valid ;)

Thanks, you saw the light, I just hope the other folks will do so. The supreme court nominations are way more important than which republican wins, a republican must win the general.

I have been hearing that bantered about A LOT.
What a terrible time for this to be the case. We have DUMB, DUMBER & CLUELESS to choose from.

And what good have Republican appointed justices done on the Supreme Court? They gave us ObamaCare. They gave us Kelo. While I support their gay marriage ruling, they screwed you guys on that too.

Forum List

Back