Professor Watchlist ... Great Idea!!

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
A group has put together a list of academics that they say discriminate against conservative students and use their lectures to push their left-wing propaganda.

Home

One of my favorites....

Lasser.jpg

Dr. Carol Lasser is a Professor of History at Oberlin College in Ohio. Lasser shredded a copy of the U.S. Constitution because it was an “oppressive document” and causes students “pain."
Carol Lasser

:laugh:

I think this one might top them all....

Katherine.jpg

Dr. Amber Katherine is a Professor of Philosophy at Santa Monica College. Dr. Katherine led students in an “EcoSexual Sextravaganza” in which participants “married the ocean.” After the ceremony, she encouraged students to make their way to the shoreline to “consummate” the marriage and “make love with the water.”

:laugh:

Last edited:
Not surprised the right would come up with such a dumb idea, considering how afraid they are of education.

Katherine.jpg

Dr. Amber Katherine is a Professor of Philosophy at Santa Monica College. Dr. Katherine led students in an “EcoSexual Sextravaganza” in which participants “married the ocean.” After the ceremony, she encouraged students to make their way to the shoreline to “consummate” the marriage and “make love with the water.”
LOL. Where's the video? That would top the hippie chicks crying for the trees.

Katherine.jpg

LOL. Where's the video? That would top the hippie chicks crying for the trees.
I remember that vid. :laugh:

It would be simpler to point out those who don't espouse lefty views.
I like how the site includes the crazy shit students can expect from those professors.
Not only will it help students and parents steer clear of those loons, it'll eventually weed them out from being in a position to espouse their nonsense.

Here's another good example of why it's time we start addressing this problem ......

Not surprised the right would come up with such a dumb idea, considering how afraid they are of education.

I think you just proved the OP's point. If you think shredding the constitution and marrying the ocean are teaching then there isn't much hope for you learning anything.
View attachment 119823
His idea of education might explain why Trump supporters are smarter than him.

I think you just proved the OP's point. If you think shredding the constitution and marrying the ocean are teaching then there isn't much hope for you learning anything.
View attachment 119823

The only point the OP has is on top of his head. Where did I say either of those things?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm glad we have Christine Fair to help promote the idea of tolerance liberals preach....

Christine Fair teaches at Georgetown University. After a former colleague, a Muslim woman named Asra Nomani said she voted for Trump because of the problems with Obamacare, Fair went on a month-long rant against Nomani, including calling her various insulting names in Urdu as well as saying "Fuck you".

Christine Fair

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm glad we have Christine Fair to help promote the idea of tolerance liberals preach....

Christine Fair teaches at Georgetown University. After a former colleague, a Muslim woman named Asra Nomani said she voted for Trump because of the problems with Obamacare, Fair went on a month-long rant against Nomani, including calling her various insulting names in Urdu as well as saying "Fuck you".

Christine Fair

Yep, I guess that settles it. A professor said "fuck you"to someone, so that means they are all bad. I'm glad nobody here ever said that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Christine Fair

That's a man.

maxresdefault.jpg

Christine Fair

Yep, I guess that settles it. A professor said "fuck you"to someone, so that means they are all bad. I'm glad nobody here ever said that.
You'll always be dumber than a Trump supporter. Just saying. :)

Forum List

Back