Profile of a MAGA Republican who is a Threat to America

I'm sure there are serial killers who never got so much as a speeding ticket. WTF is the point of this thread?

"Other than all those bodies, he's really a good citizen, Your Honor."
^^^ and this liberal is comparing a Trump voter to an evil serial killer.

You backed a violent fascist coup, you have no regrets over doing so, and you'll do so again.

What did you expect? You meet the definition of a traitor. If you don't want to be called a traitor, renounce your treason.
Wow. It’s scary how brainwashed some liberals have gotten. It’s a sad commentary on the caliber of Americans these days.

I blame Biden and his Democrat handlers.

BMQKWLT7ANHA5D55WNKONWK234.jpg
Hmmm who is that on the inside opening the door and telling them to come in????

You backed a violent fascist coup, you have no regrets over doing so, and you'll do so again.

What did you expect? You meet the definition of a traitor. If you don't want to be called a traitor, renounce your treason.

Meanwhile Democrats use government entities(IRS and FBI) to remove all opposition to their lunatic policies. Sure seems like that is an awful lot like a government takeover.

Wow. It’s scary how brainwashed some liberals have gotten. It’s a sad commentary on the caliber of Americans these days.

I blame Biden and his Democrat handlers.
You can only gaslight your fellow fascists, and even they only pretend to believe you. Everyone knows you're lying for the glory of your violent fascist cult.

I'm sure there are serial killers who never got so much as a speeding ticket. WTF is the point of this thread?

"Other than all those bodies, he's really a good citizen, Your Honor."

Hey, even Gacy and the BTK killer went to church and were considered "pillars of the community"..................

At least................until they got caught.

Did you support a violent overthrow of the US government?

If someone did, they're a traitor and a threat to America. They may have been a loyal and moral American long ago, but they've since morphed into a treasonous shitstain.

Why is that so difficult to understand?
Since when has a lone fire extinguisher equated to a violent overthrow of Democracy, and why do The Police You Hate Murder and Assault people simply taking selfies in The Capital, after The Capital Police invited them in?

1. Retired after 40 years of work, paying federal taxes according to the law throughout

2. Never got so much as a speeding ticket

3. Donates to a wide group of charities, for animals, people, medical research, and so forth

4. Volunteers to local community via school drives, goods to homeless shelter, and time to teaching basic financial literacy

5. Always helped elderly parents as needed, and there for friends and family

6. Never attended a riot

7. Is educated, well-traveled, well-read, speaks well, doesn‘t use drugs, and dresses nicely

8. Given all unprecedented anomalies and biased media coverage, doesn’t believe the official results of the 2020 is a fair indication of who Americans would have wanted for president.

IS THIS A MAGA REPUBLICAN WHO IS A THREAT TO THE COUNTRY?
Seems similar to this from Canada:

1. Retired after 40 years of work, paying federal taxes according to the law throughout

2. Never got so much as a speeding ticket

3. Donates to a wide group of charities, for animals, people, medical research, and so forth

4. Volunteers to local community via school drives, goods to homeless shelter, and time to teaching basic financial literacy

5. Always helped elderly parents as needed, and there for friends and family

6. Never attended a riot

7. Is educated, well-traveled, well-read, speaks well, doesn‘t use drugs, and dresses nicely

8. Given all unprecedented anomalies and biased media coverage, doesn’t believe the official results of the 2020 is a fair indication of who Americans would have wanted for president.

IS THIS A MAGA REPUBLICAN WHO IS A THREAT TO THE COUNTRY?

You are not describing Trump or his cronies who are at best a gang of crude scoundrels.

Since when has a lone fire extinguisher equated to a violent overthrow of Democracy, and why do The Police You Hate Murder and Assault people simply taking selfies in The Capital, after The Capital Police invited them in?

If they were "simply taking selfies in The Capital, after the Capital Police invited them in" (btw.........it's spelled "capitol" which denotes a seat of government, "capital" denotes an upper case letter), then why in the hell were windows broken and things stolen?

I was in my early 40s at the time but I should have never got the ticket.

The cop that gave me the ticket was my arch enemy from high school. We both coveted the same chick. Even got into a fight over her one time. We both were pitchers on the school baseball team and were vying to be the number one starter.

He got me going to work one morning. I suspect he planned the ambush for weeks. I was only going five miles over the speed limit. He gave me the ticket with great relish. I hate the sonofabitch.

He would probably be happy as hell that the ticket kept me from scoring 100% on your list.
That's ^^^^ hilarious.
Sounds like one of those "Don't you know who I am, I'm important" stories.

You admitted you were driving over the "LIMIT", key word "LIMIT"

Cool Story Bro.

Forum List

Back