Progressive/dem premise: You don't need choice, you just need government

You realize that you have been convinced that more than half of the country are evil and dangerous.....right? I ask you, Is that something a sane person would believe?

I realize that you are stupid as a brick and lack even rudimentary reading comprehension.

Perhaps you might care to point out where I misinterpreted your post. It sounded pretty strait forward to me. You accredited all kinds of vile, dangerous things to liberals, and liberals are clearly half, if not more of the population. Care to retract any of them?

Perhaps you might care to point out where I misinterpreted your post. It sounded pretty strait forward to me. You accredited all kinds of vile, dangerous things to liberals, and liberals are clearly half, if not more of the population. Care to retract any of them?

Perhaps you could point out how someone with an IQ above 12 could come up with;

You realize that you have been convinced that more than half of the country are evil and dangerous.....right?

from this

The rulers of the left are evil, no question. Those who actively seek power are a danger to others regardless of the philosophy they espouse. The rank and file sheeple like Bulldog want nothing more than to escape responsibility. Any hardship or deprivation is acceptable, as long as they will not be blamed. The attraction of leftism is simply escape of responsibility for one's own circumstance.

The answer of course is that you don't have an IQ above 12.

Perhaps you could point out how someone with an IQ above 12 could come up with;

You realize that you have been convinced that more than half of the country are evil and dangerous.....right?

from this

The rulers of the left are evil, no question. Those who actively seek power are a danger to others regardless of the philosophy they espouse. The rank and file sheeple like Bulldog want nothing more than to escape responsibility. Any hardship or deprivation is acceptable, as long as they will not be blamed. The attraction of leftism is simply escape of responsibility for one's own circumstance.

The answer of course is that you don't have an IQ above 12.

What exactly do you think I am trying to escape? My personal circumstances ain't that bad.

What exactly do you think I am trying to escape? My personal circumstances ain't that bad.

I don't think you're trying to escape anything.

The evidence indicates that you are simply too stupid to grasp a basic paragraph. You lack the reading comprehension requisite to understand what was written. :dunno:

Well make up your mind. From your own posts, I am either evil and dangerous, trying to escape some sort of responsibility, or simply stupid. You should really first decide on how you want to insult me before you go to the effort to post. Otherwise, you sound like just another indecisive teabagger...........oh wait.

Well make up your mind. From your own posts, I am either evil and dangerous, trying to escape some sort of responsibility, or simply stupid. You should really first decide on how you want to insult me before you go to the effort to post. Otherwise, you sound like just another indecisive teabagger...........oh wait.

Again, your failure to grasp what is written, does not mean that I wrote what you claim.

You're simply stupid.

Again, your failure to grasp what is written, does not mean that I wrote what you claim.

You're simply stupid.

It's there for anybody to see. Why don't you explain where I misinterpreted your meaning?

1504991_988717237855072_8101501818593232291_n.jpg

Forum List

Back