progressive group targets republican senators

Dem House

Dem Senate

Trump FUCKED

karma breaks the horizon -

Nothing will top the Republican ad showing that bitch democrat tearing up the SOTU speech. Checkmate!

That damn loser McSally (AZ) has a very good chance of losing in November! She has really screwed the pouch here in Arizona with voters...she's a foul mouthed bitch who's beyond her depth!

Dem House

Dem Senate

Trump FUCKED

giphy.gif

The 2020 United States Senate elections will be held on November 3, 2020, with the 33 Class 2 seats of the Senate being contested in regular elections

adios mofo's

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Dem House

Dem Senate

Trump FUCKED

Wait you think an acquittal will hurt them? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, Gardner will destroy the democrat in Colorado.....Collins will win in Maine, and whatever the other stuff you think. How many times do you need to lose to figure out the truth, it's not hard. Most people are tranny loving SJW's who call you a racist for saying a pronoun...

And I will say this, the democrats better win, or there will be YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE payback......we're not turning the other check this time...….

That damn loser McSally (AZ) has a very good chance of losing in November! She has really screwed the pouch here in Arizona with voters...she's a foul mouthed bitch who's beyond her depth!
It would be nice to see a real conservative take her place. She was a never-Trumper before so I don’t trust her.

This is what political parties do. Unfortunately Pelosi screwed the (D)'s over again. It's what she does.

“Senate Republicans have broken their oath of impartiality and their promise to the American people by playing along with Mitch McConnell’s cover-up,” Senate Majority PAC President J.B. Poersch said in the announcement.
:laughing0301:

The Dems held a private impeachment inquiry and excluded the Rs from the process for 75 days, failed to call any witnesses and decided to vote without evidence they claimed they needed from the Senate?

And they dare call ANYONE out on being impartial?

Dem House

Dem Senate

Trump FUCKED

Still think you will get your 51 seat majority in the Senate to remove Trump?:21::21::21:

my deepest trigger ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ever

kudos, you won.
Trigger?

Hehe.

You got caught thinking it only takes 51 votes in the Senate to remove a President. After your lunacy was exposed for all to see the best you could come back with was "i was kidding". It didn't work, Dopey.:21::21::21:

Dem House

Dem Senate

Trump FUCKED

Still think you will get your 51 seat majority in the Senate to remove Trump?:21::21::21:

my deepest trigger ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ever

kudos, you won.
Trigger?

Hehe.

You got caught thinking it only takes 51 votes in the Senate to remove a President. After your lunacy was exposed for all to see the best you could come back with was "i was kidding". It didn't work, Dopey.:21::21::21:

LIE

Forum List

Back