You think the leaders of the DNC planned and participated in that. Yep, you're still an idiot.
Bwahahaha!! So first your argument was “well that’s ok because it’s not Washington DC” but once I obliterated the stupidity in that, you switched to “well this is ok because no Dumbocrat ‘leaders’ planned and/or participated in it”.

I literally cannot stop laughing at your desperation resulting in absurdity.

You use many words that you don't seem to understand.
Truth, your looking more and more like a fool with each and every reply . Where are the rest of your commie friends? Sitting this one out?

I don't need help to make a simple obvious point. Your beliefs are absurd. Again, the word communist has a specific meaning. You use it as a catch all for anyone you don't like, as a child would use the word cooties..
No, just American haters.

Anyone getting their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point.
According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true
They are clearly just the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party. Sickening.

Anyone getting their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point.
The story, which was immediately circulated throughout the media as fact, was built on the flimsy account of "two law enforcement officials."
They are clearly just the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party. Sickening.

Anyone getting their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. The difference between what was actually said and the edited account aired by 60 Minutes is astounding.
Yes, and we all know Carlson or Alex Jones, or Hannity have never exaggerated or misrepresented anything, right?

Yes, and we all know Carlson or Alex Jones, or Hannity have never exaggerated or misrepresented anything, right?
Well nobody tunes into Alex Jones as he only has a website. He was not an anchor of any news outlet.

As far as Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity, post it if you have it. I was able to post indisputable video of 60 Minutes distorting the truth. Amazing how you’re unable to do the same with Hannity or Carlson.

Well nobody tunes into Alex Jones as he only has a website. He was not an anchor of any news outlet.

As far as Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity, post it if you have it. I was able to post indisputable video of 60 Minutes distorting the truth. Amazing how you’re unable to do the same with Hannity or Carlson.
No need. Sane people are already aware, and crazies like you refuse to admit it.

It’s all on film. And yet this piece of shit “reporter” is trying to claim it was a “peaceful protest” when in fact, it was a riot by left-wing thugs.

SNL is not "media".
SNL is comedy, satire.

You might also want to learn the difference between fact and fiction, op/ed's and news.

Or not, as you wish.
"Media" is an umbrella term that covers all published and broadcast information, dumbass.

This one will definitely cause BULLDOG to lose his shit. CNN is his go-to. They’ve been caught over and over and over lying. Now they have even admitted to “propaganda”.

Anyone who gets their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking disinformation at this point. CNN is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party. They are the epitome of “fake news”.

Forum List

Back