Progressives continue their racism

We'll see how racist the left is as they demean Trump's minority candidates. It's disgusting.

They've already started

A couple of them were whining about Carson being offered HUD
Only because of reports that he is like a child molester

No, the posts I saw were basically he grew up in an area like HUD covers, and that was all he was good for in an administration.

You've seen reports that Carson is 'like a child molestor'?

We'll see how racist the left is as they demean Trump's minority candidates. It's disgusting.

They've already started

No, the posts I saw were basically he grew up in an area like HUD covers, and that was all he was good for in an administration.

Yes you haven't?

They've already started

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?

They've already started

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?
Donald Trump compares Ben Carson to a CHILD MOLESTER at Iowa college rally | Daily Mail Online

Ben Carson: Trump comparing me to a child molester ‘did work’ - Hot Air

They've already started

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?
Donald Trump compares Ben Carson to a CHILD MOLESTER at Iowa college rally | Daily Mail Online

"Trump said the 'pathological temper' Carson said he had as a child cannot be cured, much like a child molester can't be cured"

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?

"Trump said the 'pathological temper' Carson said he had as a child cannot be cured, much like a child molester can't be cured"

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin
No it was a great attempt at spin. I even provided a link where Carson admits that it worked. Trump is an outstanding pathological liar, perfect for you alt-righties..

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin
No it was a great attempt at spin. I even provided a link where Carson admits that it worked. Trump is an outstanding pathological liar, perfect for you alt-righties..

I have yet to meet a child that didnt' believe what he did was 'great'.

I'm sure your parents are proud of your efforts to mislead

The left was the party of racism and continues to be the party of racism. This man is an officer upholding the law. Nobody could claim that these attacks are about anything other than his skin color...

CNN commentator: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is ‘like a terrorist’
What I can't tell is if you actually believe what you've been writing.

Well, based on his "interpretation" of what I've said... I get the feeling he doesn't like the fact that Sheriff David Clarke is black... a point I thought was irrelevant until his colorful language made it appear otherwise.

P@triot said:
Please allow me to interpret for Cowman: "F*ck that n*gger"
David Clarke is unbalanced.

Have you seen his grandiose dressing habits?

No, does he dress like a North Korean dictator?

The left was the party of racism and continues to be the party of racism. This man is an officer upholding the law. Nobody could claim that these attacks are about anything other than his skin color...

What I can't tell is if you actually believe what you've been writing.

Well, based on his "interpretation" of what I've said... I get the feeling he doesn't like the fact that Sheriff David Clarke is black... a point I thought was irrelevant until his colorful language made it appear otherwise.

P@triot said:
David Clarke is unbalanced.

Have you seen his grandiose dressing habits?

No, does he dress like a North Korean dictator?
He's like a combination of George Patton, and Garth Brooks

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

Where will you seek refuge when Trump opens his reeducation camps for the alt-left the day after the inauguration?

If you don't say "MEXICO", you're racist.

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

What who did? Sleepy, mind like a child molester Ben?

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

Where will you seek refuge when Trump opens his reeducation camps for the alt-left the day after the inauguration?

Finally a conservative who admits the risk of camps for religious and political dissidents are a very real possibility under Komrade Trump.

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

What who did?

you

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

What who did?

you
You've never met a child that didn't believe what I do is great? Thanks I'm flattered!

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin

Finally a conservative who admits the risk of camps for religious and political dissidents are a very real possibility under Komrade Trump.

You are probably first in line. I hope you don't have any personally identifiable information related to your account, because surely Trump is going to track down all alt-left posters like you and have them reeducated. Resistance is futile. All your base are belong to us.

Yes you haven't?

no.

link?

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin
If the right would have wanted a pathological liar, hillary would have been president elect instead of a bitter old broken down hag sitting in her bathroom getting drunk

How can one not crazy not like Sheriff Clarke?

Because he's a self-contradicting blowhard.

Wow. Tell us how you really feel. Projection much?
You are the one attacking an honorable man simply because you don't like the color of his skin. Don't project your views on me...

about what I thought,

poor attempt at spin
If the right would have wanted a pathological liar, hillary would have been president elect instead of a bitter old broken down hag sitting in her bathroom getting drunk
Oh what a burn :cuckoo:

How can one not crazy not like Sheriff Clarke?

Because he's a self-contradicting blowhard.

Wow. Tell us how you really feel. Projection much?
You are the one attacking an honorable man simply because you don't like the color of his skin. Don't project your views on me...

I didn't say anything about the color of his skin, idiot. You did. I said he was a self-contradicting blowhard.

Do you think anybody but brain-dead morons will fall for your juvenile tricks?

Forum List

Back