Progressives continue their racism

No I'm just concerned about reports from a very high ranking official that Carson is like a child molester. And now you claim that this is a horrible and false accusation?! Who do I believe?!
And the racist PoS ToS continues to perpetuate a horrific lie against a world-renowned and honorable me man simply because that man is black.
Horrific lie? How do you know?
Because no child has even made an accusation against him for this - much less a court of law actually finding him guilty.

You spent all last week advocating for violence against anyone who supports the U.S. Constitution and now you're spending this week making false accusations of "child molestation" against anyone who is black.

You really are the worst of the worst. You're the reason we have President Trump today.
Trump! Yes! That's the guy I heard this from! Why would he have said that if it was a horrific lie?

So I take it you're supportive of all black people?
You're clearly not. Racist PoS...

I am. I am supportive of all black people.
Yeah...you "support" them being oppressed. The fact that you even see them as "black people" instead of just people says it all.

They're not oppressed. They exercise their political willpower as effectively as you or I. Some choose to be republican, most choose to be democrat.

It's their choice... and they make the best choices for themselves.

miketx
miketx said:
Seeing how you don't know what you speak of, you'd make a great politician. But if these stupid negroes would comply with police orders they wouldn't get shot. The ones who don't, and get shot, deserve it.
Thank you for agreeing. If those idiots would follow LE orders, they wouldn't get shot.

So I take it you're supportive of all black people?
You're clearly not. Racist PoS...

I am. I am supportive of all black people.
Yeah...you "support" them being oppressed. The fact that you even see them as "black people" instead of just people says it all.

They're not oppressed. They exercise their political willpower as effectively as you or I. Some choose to be republican, most choose to be democrat.

It's their choice... and they make the best choices for themselves.
image.jpeg

Only because of reports that he is like a child molester
Shocking....racist TheOldSchool making a horrible and false accusation about a world-renowned and honorable black man.
No that would by your Lord and Savior Komrade Trump who made a horrible and false accusation about Sleepy Ben
So you just admitted that you just lied about Dr. Ben Carson. We would expect nothing less from racists like you.
To these losers any black how doesn't call all whites racists and vow to join BLM is a very bad black person. And that is just the tip on the mental illness iceberg that is liberals/
Seems like you're suffering from a pretty severe mental illness yourself
In denial still. Clinton lost, Dr. Ben Carson is not the house negro like the liberals want to believe.

miketx
miketx said:
Seeing how you don't know what you speak of, you'd make a great politician. But if these stupid negroes would comply with police orders they wouldn't get shot. The ones who don't, and get shot, deserve it.
Thank you for agreeing. If those idiots would follow LE orders, they wouldn't get shot.

I don't agree. I'm just poking holes in your little "reverse racism" shield. Says a lot about someone to call others stupid negroes... something a racist Texas good old boy might say!

Trump! Yes! That's the guy I heard this from! Why would he have said that if it was a horrific lie?
Bwahahahahaha! PoS ToS's new lie is that he talks to Donald Trump... :lmao:
Oh wait I forgot that you won't believe anything unless it's being reported by Breitbart:

Trump unleashes rant in Iowa, compares Carson to 'child molester' - Breitbart
First of all...you call Breitbart fake news, liars, and unreliable.

Secondly, Trump (in that fake article according to you) made an analogy. He compared the the inability to "reform" the pathology to that of a child molestor.

That is a far cry from your outrageous lie saying he is "like a child molestor".

Oh wait I forgot that you won't believe anything unless it's being reported by Breitbart:

Secondly, Trump (in that fake article according to you) made an analogy. He compared the the inability to "reform" the pathology to that of a child molestor.

That is a far cry from your outrageous lie saying he is "like a child molestor".

You are like a child molester. You've got a screw loose for sure.

The comparison was made, and to the alt-right that is all that matters. A few months later and voila, President-elect Trump.

Hey any updates on the investigation into Ted Cruz's father being involved in JFK's assassination?

The comparison was made, and to the alt-right that is all that matters. A few months later and voila, President-elect Trump.

Hey any updates on the investigation into Ted Cruz's father being involved in JFK's assassination?
The comparison was about the inability to alter the pathology you nitwit. What grade did you drop out of high school?

And according to you - Breitbart is fake news anyway. Why would you provide fake news? Because you were in fact lying?

So anyone who supports African-Americans is a "child molester" because you hate black people that much?!? Wow...

So anyone who supports African-Americans is a "child molester" because you hate black people that much?!? Wow...

Time to take your medication, schizo.

Time to take your medication, schizo.
If only there was a medication for racism. You desperately need it.

No. I don't need medication for racism.

You need medication for your fucking schizophrenic, bi-polar, whatever the fuck derangement syndrome you have going on right now.

I'm headed to bed. You... you try to not swallow your tongue, okay?

The comparison was about the inability to alter the pathology you nitwit

So you're saying Carson has an innate and irreversible violent pathology? Hmm.... sounds like a very republican thing to say about a black person.
Again...yet another lie by PoS ToS. I never said anything. I was merely explaining to you what you claim Donald Trump said (because you don't have the intellect to understand what was said).

I think your hate for black people and Dr. Ben Carson's success has you blinded by rage right now.

Forum List

Back