Progressives Today. This Is The Left Trying To Stop Freedom Of Speech And Fair Elections

Democrats know that a Trump nomination all but ensures a Hillary coronation. However, if democrats continue with these anti-Trump book-burning rallies they will anger enough people to elect Trump over Hillary in spite.

No one's a pussy. That is just you spewing bullshit.

Why to you do that?

Are you that sure that you can't win based on the issues and your positions?
I like Trump. I'm just disappointed he was such a pussy.

55422788.jpg
What if I told you to stop being a pussy

I would tell you to stop being full of shit.
Dicks aren't full of shit. That's assholes. You pussy.
Trump supporters should start exercising their second admendment right and see who are the pussies. Maybe someone should grab cankles leg and break it, would you still call conservatives pussies? Conservatives will fight back and it won't be pretty.

Last edited:
"Progressives Today. This Is The Left Trying To Stop Freedom Of Speech And Fair Elections"

No, this is the right exhibiting its ignorance of the law and propensity to lie.

The doctrine of 'free speech' applies solely to the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons and organizations.

One private person cannot 'violate' the free speech rights of another private person.

Consequently, no one is trying to 'stop' free speech, including the protesters.

It looked like it was going to get violent pretty soon. Kudos to Trump for cancelling the rally. It was a shutdown of free speech by those opposed to Trump.
Notice the signs in Espanol such as Trump es puto? Lots of hate on the part of some of our Hispanics. This looks like they're not in favor of a new sheriff (Trump), who will enforce this country's immigration laws the same as Mexico and other countries do theirs.

I like Trump. I'm just disappointed he was such a pussy.

55422788.jpg

Trump supporters should start exercising their second admendment right and see who are the pussies. Maybe someone should grab cankles leg and break it, would you still call conservatives pussies? Conservatives will fight back and it won't be pretty.
Yeah cons are always boasting how people shouldn't tread on them because they're armed and ready to blast away. So they finally get the chance and what do they do? The puss out like little bitches.

Yeah cons are always boasting how people shouldn't tread on them because they're armed and ready to blast away. So they finally get the chance and what do they do? The puss out like little bitches.
When we do start to put them in their place, you will need to keep your mouth shut. It is time to take Liberian out for good. Your kind is fixing to wake a sleeping giant.

When we do start to put them in their place, you will need to keep your mouth shut. It is time to take Liberian out for good. Your kind is fixing to wake a sleeping giant.
56945505.jpg

It was a gun free zone. Everyone was searched before entering.

56945505.jpg
I'm not saying I'm a badass, but the marines I know are and they are getting tired of liberal shit.

We’ve just learned more about the man. File this in the category of #ShockingNotShocking. Thomas Dimassimo turns out to be a “professional” protester with a history of anti-American behavior.

Via WZ:
BREAKING: We just learned WHO stormed Trump this morning... it explains EVERYTHING - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
The Secret Service released the name of the man arrested this morning for bum rushing the stage in Ohio to attack Donald Trump. He is 32 year old [sic – other reports note he is 22] Tom Dimassimo and he first came to national attention for holding “a protest” where students stepped on the American flag on the grounds of Ohio’s Wright State University…

Here he is dragging the flag around like a piece of garbage.

NBC News
reports Dimassimo was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic — both misdemeanors — according to Chief Mike Etter of the Dayton Airport Police Department.

When you see the likes of Dimassimo in action, trashing the American flag and attempting to rush an unabashedly American presidential candidate, you might understand what some are labeling as nationalist sentiment from Trump supporters.

Whether you are a Trump supporter or not, those of us who remain committed to core American principles can all agree this man’s anti-American actions are disgraceful.

Impossible,,
56945505.jpg
I'm not saying I'm a badass, but the marines I know are and they are getting tired of liberal shit.
So the Marines you know are crazed and ready to kill their countrymen? That's strange. The Marines I know are all sensible, well adjusted people.

If they are OldSchool - then just like in fucking Nam, they understand that their job was not about stopping assholes from speaking. I don't know a single military person who would believe that shutting down a presidential rally out of political disagreement was acceptable.

Trump and his crowd could have still showed up. Don't blame the protesters that Trump pussed out.
I agree. The gathering was still for a certain group of people no matter who "crashed" it and anyone who brought disruption to it simply should have been thrown out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Smartest play made by mr trump

Trump and his crowd could have still showed up. Don't blame the protesters that Trump pussed out.
I agree. The gathering was still for a certain group of people no matter who "crashed" it and anyone who brought disruption to it simply should have been thrown out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It was trump showing who the baiters really are. Funny shit.

Impossible,,
56945505.jpg
So the Marines you know are crazed and ready to kill their countrymen? That's strange. The Marines I know are all sensible, well adjusted people.
Not talking about killing just stopping liberal lunacy we saw last night with force. According how far you liberal backwards red necks want to take it, I guess.

Impossible,,
56945505.jpg
Not talking about killing just stopping liberal lunacy we saw last night with force. According how far you liberal backwards red necks want to take it, I guess.
What is it they're afraid of?

Forum List

Back