Progs don't like POTUS going to Texas. They want him to stay in DC so they can blast him.s

On CNN a seemingly transgender Brown person (I think it wants to be seen as a female) suggested The Donald should should not visit Texas because it will endanger Blacks and Browns too stupid to move to higher ground who are being saved by White people.
Jeebus what a neanderthal....

It's a favorite pastime of progs and commies to jeer at and wish bad things upon Texans. For some reason they find Texans really threatening. It's laughable that now they are pretending to care about them.

Meh.
Classic hater dupe. Change the channel. Turns out it's just Liberal good citizens and conservative a-holes, I guess...

Anything he does is wrong, of course.

People doesn't know that the Corpus Christi area is predominately Hispanics and Houston area is predominately Blacks. And all other cities below are totally Hispanics and all of the States from East texas to Georgia are predominately Blacks. Especially southern part of Louisiana.. And so he shouldn't help them since the Libretards doesn't want him to help them.

Trump visits Louisiana flood after Governor said "stay away" - risks disrupting disaster relief - AMERICAblog News

He is disappointed that more minorities didn't drown. I know.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

No city in crisis is ever served by devoting much needed resources to a photo op instead of where they're truly needed.
That applies to EVERY PRESIDENT
Normally I would agree with you Grampa Murked U but this is a different day with an upside down dishonest news cycle.....he should go. Texas is Trump and Trump is Texas. They would love to see him give his support in person.

No city in crisis is ever served by devoting much needed resources to a photo op instead of where they're truly needed.
Normally I would agree with you Grampa Murked U but this is a different day with an upside down dishonest news cycle.....he should go. Texas is Trump and Trump is Texas. They would love to see him give his support in person.
Times like those in Houston right now are the times that politics needs to be pushed aside temporarily.

I think Bush did the right thing when he flew over rather than using up resources for his protection on the ground. The only people that should be there are rescue personnel and volunteers

Times like those in Houston right now are the times that politics needs to be pushed aside temporarily.

I think Bush did the right thing when he flew over rather than using up resources for his protection on the ground. The only people that should be there are rescue personnel and volunteers
Like I said I'm not in 100% disagreement with you on that. I heard he was staying clear of the major flood zone and using an airport outside the devastated area. For what that is worth. This time I feel it's the right move.

I agree, Trump will avoid Houston, at the Governor's advice. I will NOT criticize Trump for his descion should he change his plans.

Trump won't visit Houston during Texas visit, Gov. Greg Abbott says

Anything he does is wrong, of course.

As long as Progs aren't disingenuous and politically opportunistic, you are probably correct.

He would be there to see the damage for himself. I don't see why that would be a big issue.

I lived through Andrew. Had Bill dropped into Miami for an hour it wouldn't have been a big negative deal.

I honestly don't recall if Clinton visited Miami because we didn't have electricity for a month after Andrew hit. I wasn't watching a lot of TV. I did listen to the radio on my Walkman a bunch.

Which is why he is not visiting the areas that are in the middle of recovery efforts.

Forum List

Back