Proof Jesus was black......

Looks Mexican to me
Let’s build a wall and keep him out
Trump is working on it. Better than those shovel ready jobs Obama promised?

Sucker

Trump lost interest in the stupid wall the moment he was elected
Nope they are working on it, while you spew your hatred of our great president. He is making America great again, by erasing Obama's legacy.

Where is my freak'n wall?

Working on it?
Hasn't even been funded. We know Mexico isn't paying for it
Read other than talking points. They are deciding on which wall to build. There are several prototypes.

Two thirds of the wall is already there, before Trump won the election, a lot of it built under Obama.

Considering that since Trump became president, illegal immigration has dropped by more than 70%, the wall doesn't even need to be built.

At this point it's just a matter of sealing the border and Trump keeping his promise.

Trump is working on it. Better than those shovel ready jobs Obama promised?

Sucker

Trump lost interest in the stupid wall the moment he was elected
Nope they are working on it, while you spew your hatred of our great president. He is making America great again, by erasing Obama's legacy.

Where is my freak'n wall?

Working on it?
Hasn't even been funded. We know Mexico isn't paying for it
Read other than talking points. They are deciding on which wall to build. There are several prototypes.

We are talking the wall with MEXICO

Trump said it would start on DAY 1
Like I said he is working on it. From day one. Just think with all the opposition from both sides. The Trump economy is as good as it was in 2000. And he kept Hillary out of the white house. What a great man.

You see paintings and depictions of him all over the world, and they are almost exclusively of a blue eyed blond, long haired, straight haired, narrow nosed man. It is a lie.

Nope. You see those depictions because they're far more representative of what Christians look like in Europe, where Christianity was dominant and actually practiced by enough people to make a huge difference. Since there were no eyewitness descriptions of him, they were free to think what they wanted to. And, it's a lie he was exclusively portrayed as a 'blue eyed blonde Aryan ideal' as well; that's just your own neuroses at work. that ideal wasn't even remotely what most Europeans looked like, either, so you can't even claim they were making him look like themselves in your fantasy narrative. I've never seen a picture of him with blonde hair and blue eyes in my entire life, so obviously you're just imagining that based on your own racist biases.
I have been through all of the major art museums in Western Europe and he is depicted, for the very most part, as a blue eyed blond with long hair and a thin nose. I have also traveled in the Middle East, Africa and Asia and he mostly depicted there also as a blue eyed blond. Your ideas are based on not knowing the reality.

In order to sell Christianity to Europeans, Jesus had to be presented as European.
You weren't going to get Pagans to convert to Christianity to worship a dark skinned Jesus

Later, when trying to sell Christianity to Africa and South America, a whites skinned Jesus that looked like the people who were subjugating you was an effective tool. God looks just like us

lol yeah, dose Evul Xians, far worse than Islamo-Nazi slave traders and assorted bongo beating bug worshippers and the like, for sure, especially that Shaka Zulu guy, hero fo Africa, and his fun pastime of shoving sharpened tree trunks up African anuses and standing them up along the roads to die slow agonizing deaths. Definitely the Antifa's kind of 'Resistance Fighter'.

Not my problem if you worship a dark skinned Jesus

I'm not a Christian. I do enjoy annoying racist Democrats no end, though, since they're so pathetic and sick in the head. I'm still laughing my ass off over how so many kept claiming they were going to leave if Trump got elected, and they all chose white Christian influenced countries as their choice of exile, except for the racist Morgan Freeman, he chose white Christian influenced South Africa ... but he's still here, too, didn't leave, claims he hates the sight of white people, but apparently hates the sight of Africans even more.

There is without a doubt, proof Jesus was a black man

Did he or did he not go into a jewish temple and tear it apart?

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

In short, Jesus went through the same shit, negro men today go through, yes?

200w.webp
Jews weren't and aren't black. Sorry.
You don't know much about you Jews do you?
Jews can be of any so-called race. after the Diaspora Jews who settled in Europe became the Ashkenazi Jews and generally look as European as Kirk Douglasor Einstein. Sephardic Jews are said to have settled in Spain, North Africa, and the Mediterranean..
Then there are the Black Israelites of Ethiopia
Who call themselves Beta Israel. But they deny being Jews and say theirs was the tribe of Dan. But Black Jews did exist throughout North Africa and the middle east and have been a presence there since before the dawn of history. If biblical historical accounts are true...Ham is the progenitor of the Black race.
and all the eponymous nations named as his progeny would have been Black..nations...including Mizraim or Egypt and Caanan.
In that black milieu which was spread so wide, Black Judaens surely were present.
There are a very few black Jews such as Ethiopians etc. but the vast overwhelming majority have not and never been black. Including even all the Middle eastern Jews who are supposedly direct descendants of the ancient Jews that fled the destructions of the first and second Temples, which would be very close relatives of Jesus.

In the Jesus era, there were a lot of Gentile converts running around as well, don't have any idea how many, but they would likely have mostly been Greek and Persian, according to some historians; the 'Decapolis' cities were to the east and north of Jerusalem, iirc. But, according to the NT, his genealogy would have made him of the old blood lines, so it's a moot point.

Last edited:
Nope. You see those depictions because they're far more representative of what Christians look like in Europe, where Christianity was dominant and actually practiced by enough people to make a huge difference. Since there were no eyewitness descriptions of him, they were free to think what they wanted to. And, it's a lie he was exclusively portrayed as a 'blue eyed blonde Aryan ideal' as well; that's just your own neuroses at work. that ideal wasn't even remotely what most Europeans looked like, either, so you can't even claim they were making him look like themselves in your fantasy narrative. I've never seen a picture of him with blonde hair and blue eyes in my entire life, so obviously you're just imagining that based on your own racist biases.
I have been through all of the major art museums in Western Europe and he is depicted, for the very most part, as a blue eyed blond with long hair and a thin nose. I have also traveled in the Middle East, Africa and Asia and he mostly depicted there also as a blue eyed blond. Your ideas are based on not knowing the reality.

In order to sell Christianity to Europeans, Jesus had to be presented as European.
You weren't going to get Pagans to convert to Christianity to worship a dark skinned Jesus

Later, when trying to sell Christianity to Africa and South America, a whites skinned Jesus that looked like the people who were subjugating you was an effective tool. God looks just like us

lol yeah, dose Evul Xians, far worse than Islamo-Nazi slave traders and assorted bongo beating bug worshippers and the like, for sure, especially that Shaka Zulu guy, hero fo Africa, and his fun pastime of shoving sharpened tree trunks up African anuses and standing them up along the roads to die slow agonizing deaths. Definitely the Antifa's kind of 'Resistance Fighter'.

Not my problem if you worship a dark skinned Jesus

I'm not a Christian. I do enjoy annoying racist Democrats no end, though, since they're so pathetic and sick in the head. I'm still laughing my ass off over how so many kept claiming they were going to leave if Trump got elected, and they all chose white Christian influenced countries as their choice of exile, except for the racist Morgan Freeman, he chose white Christian influenced South Africa ... but he's still here, too, didn't leave, claims he hates the sight of white people, but apparently hates the sight of Africans even more.
And don't forget all the hissy fits they had about "Trump said he may not accept the results of the election" thinking crooked Hillary was going to win. And look at the dirtbags now, for the last year they've been on an impeachment march.

To continue annoying the diaper wetting racists here, the bloodline of Abraham could very well have contained blue eyed blondes in the gene pool, since some theories have his origins as Chaldean, and passed on vis his wife Sarah down. Also, according to Gen 23:25, Esau was born 'red and hairy', via a different wife ...

Family Tree from Abraham to Jesus Chart

Such a bloodline would more closely resemble Persians and northern Indians, as opposed to Egyptian or Arab.

Last edited:

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

200w.webp
Jews can be of any so-called race. after the Diaspora Jews who settled in Europe became the Ashkenazi Jews and generally look as European as Kirk Douglasor Einstein. Sephardic Jews are said to have settled in Spain, North Africa, and the Mediterranean..
Who call themselves Beta Israel. But they deny being Jews and say theirs was the tribe of Dan. But Black Jews did exist throughout North Africa and the middle east and have been a presence there since before the dawn of history. If biblical historical accounts are true...Ham is the progenitor of the Black race.
and all the eponymous nations named as his progeny would have been Black..nations...including Mizraim or Egypt and Caanan.
In that black milieu which was spread so wide, Black Judaens surely were present.
There are a very few black Jews such as Ethiopians etc. but the vast overwhelming majority have not and never been black. Including even all the Middle eastern Jews who are supposedly direct descendants of the ancient Jews that fled the destructions of the first and second Temples, which would be very close relatives of Jesus.

In the Jesus era, there were a lot of Gentile converts running around as well, don't have any idea how many, but they would likely have mostly been Greek and Persian, according to some historians; the 'Decapolis' cities were to the east and north of Jerusalem, iirc. But, according to the NT, his genealogy would have made him of the old blood lines, so it's a moot point.
The old blood lines can back go no further than that of His mother's. If God was His Father surely part of Jesus was God incarnate. But the human side would have
Invariably made him at least part black. After all, God would not have chosen a woman with recessive genes to mate with. Since the only true humans on earth are unmixed Blacks
...made in the image of God....Jesus must have been Black too.

200w.webp
Have you ever seen pictures of Colin Kaepernick? He is Black. It isn't a coincidence that your stereotypical Sephardic Jews and middle easterners look just like him. Blackness may be denied there but the physiognomy can NOT be denied.

200w.webp
he was the same shade as the people in the region he was in.....probably an enlightened Sicilian who can be pretty dark because of their Moorish inbreeding....i read somewhere some people called him Ciccalotti...

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

Jesus was brown. Not African, not European. Middle Eastern.

What did Jesus really look like?
ok...so i was right....he was the shade of the people in the region he was at....

200w.webp
he was the same shade as the people in the region he was in.....probably an enlightened Sicilian who can be pretty dark because of their Moorish inbreeding....i read somewhere some people called him Ciccalotti...

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

Do you see a similar physiognomy here?

15097249173261385278485.jpg

200w.webp

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

ok...so i was right....he was the shade of the people in the region he was at....
But not a Scilian; he wasn't in Europe, he was in the Middle East.

200w.webp

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

15097249173261385278485.jpg

200w.webp

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

View attachment 158427
It's not up to me. The face in my post was created by experts.

From the source: "In 2001 forensic anthropologist Richard Neave created a model of a Galilean man for a BBC documentary, Son of God, working on the basis of an actual skull found in the region. He did not claim it was Jesus's face. It was simply meant to prompt people to consider Jesus as being a man of his time and place, since we are never told he looked distinctive."

200w.webp

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

so this Sicilian guy couldnt travel to the Middle East?.... ....

200w.webp

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

And the middle east is really an extension of Africa...The Lemba Jewish sect originated in the middle east :
Screenshot_2017-11-03-10-14-45.png

Lemba tribe in southern Africa has Jewish roots, genetic tests reveal

The Lemba, a Bantu-speaking people of southern Africa, have a tradition that they were led out of Judea by a man named Buba. They practice circumcision, keep one day a week holy and avoid eating pork or piglike animals, such as the hippopotamus.

Several groups around the world practice Judaic rites or claim to be descended from biblical tribes without having any ancestral Jewish connection. And there is no Buba in the records of Jewish history.

But the remarkable thing about the Lemba tradition is that it may be exactly right. A team of geneticists has found that many Lemba men carry in their male chromosome a set of DNA sequences that is distinctive of the cohanim, the Jewish priests believed to be the descendants of Aaron. The genetic signature of priests -- a hereditary caste, different from rabbis but with certain ritual roles -- is particularly common among Lemba men who belong to the senior of their 12 groups, known as the Buba clan.

The other strand was provided by Dr. Tudor Parfitt, director of the Center for Jewish Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. Dr. Parfitt, who has done research among the Lemba for 10 years, says that he has discovered Senna -- Lemba tradition maintains they came from that mysterious northern city -- and that he can retrace their steps from Senna to Africa, maybe a thousand years ago.

200w.webp

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

View attachment 158427
It's not up to me. The face in my post was created by experts.

From the source: "In 2001 forensic anthropologist Richard Neave created a model of a Galilean man for a BBC documentary, Son of God, working on the basis of an actual skull found in the region. He did not claim it was Jesus's face. It was simply meant to prompt people to consider Jesus as being a man of his time and place, since we are never told he looked distinctive."
Do you sdmit that the choice of skin color for the model was more subjective than objective? As was the hair type.

It is based on the people of the time and place where he lived. There is an extensive documentary on how the model was developed, produced by The History Channel. Do you not believe in knowledge and education?

It is based on the people of the time and place where he lived. There is an extensive documentary on how the model was developed, produced by The History Channel. Do you not believe in knowledge and education?
I believe what my common sense and eyes tell me. Those two things have never let me down. "Experts" have.

Forum List

Back