Proof Jesus was black......

Why would any Christian care what color Jesus' skin was?
No one who is a 'real Christian' should care what color he was, but it is wrong to deny historical fact. As well, the image of a blond, blue eyed, narrow nosed Jesus suggests some kind of superiority for the Europeans. The fact is he was neither black nor white. Facts, truth are important to everyone, or should be.

If you read the article I posted, you will note it also talks about how he would have dressed and worn his hair. Historical fact: some people like to have knowledge rather than be ignorant.

No one who is a 'real Christian' should care what color he was, but it is wrong to deny historical fact. As well, the image of a blond, blue eyed, narrow nosed Jesus suggests some kind of superiority for the Europeans. The fact is he was neither black nor white. Facts, truth, are important to everyone.

A Christian is a Christian if they accept Christ as their savior as forgiveness for their sins.

Anything else would be the human desire to pass judgment on other humans.
And ... The desire to judge righteousness in the eyes of God ... Is what makes God divine and people assholes ... :thup:

No one who is a 'real Christian' should care what color he was, but it is wrong to deny historical fact. As well, the image of a blond, blue eyed, narrow nosed Jesus suggests some kind of superiority for the Europeans. The fact is he was neither black nor white. Facts, truth are important to everyone, or should be.

If you read the article I posted, you will note it also talks about how he would have dressed and worn his hair. Historical fact: some people like to have knowledge rather than be ignorant.

that's exactly my point. if someone is hung up on ethnicity or color (those who WANT Jesus to look European) I have to question their motives... unless, like you say, they just are ignorant to the fact of what people looked like there and then....

No one who is a 'real Christian' should care what color he was, but it is wrong to deny historical fact. As well, the image of a blond, blue eyed, narrow nosed Jesus suggests some kind of superiority for the Europeans. The fact is he was neither black nor white. Facts, truth, are important to everyone.

A Christian is a Christian if they accept Christ as their savior as forgiveness for their sins.

Anything else would be the human desire to pass judgment on other humans.
And ... The desire to judge righteousness in the eyes of God ... Is what makes God divine and people assholes ... :thup:

It is the natural desire of intelligent human beings FOR KNOWLEDGE instead of ignorance. It appears you don't understand the concept.

It is the natural desire of intelligent human beings FOR KNOWLEDGE instead of ignorance. It appears you don't understand the concept.

I didn't say it was ignorant for you to be an asshole ... I just said you were an asshole ... :thup:

I didn't say it was ignorant for you to be an asshole ... I just said you were an asshole ... :thup:

It obviously completely went over your head that people are interested in what Jesus looked like because they like knowledge. What does that say about you?

It obviously completely went over your head that people are interested in what Jesus looked like because they like knowledge. What does that say about you?

What completely flew over your head was the stupid idea my original comment had a damn thing to do with color of skin Jesus had.
I was talking about the idiotic idea you had the ability to define what a "real Christian" is with an incorrect definition ... Asshole ... :thup:

Because some racial groups obviously have massive inferiority complexes, and especially hate white Europeans. this is due to the fact that despite having thousands and thousands of years head start in the culture and Darwinian dominance race, they know they're miserable failures and now almost totally dependent on a small demographic for progress and survival. They are desperate to invent a new alternative 'Glorious Past' for themselves, so they run around making big noises over silly crap like what color Jesus was. I guess they think if they can convince everybody he was 'black' or Chinese or something Whitey would be obligated to give them all our stuff or something just for being black and stupid.

What completely flew over your head was the stupid idea my original comment had a damn thing to with color of skin Jesus had.
I was talking about the idiotic idea you had the ability to define what a "real Christian" is with an incorrect definition ... Asshole ... :thup:

I wasn't defining a real christian, another poster did that. I put it in quotes: you missed that didn't you? LOL

that's exactly my point. if someone is hung up on ethnicity or color (those who WANT Jesus to look European) I have to question their motives... unless, like you say, they just are ignorant to the fact of what people looked like there and then....

You don't see Europeans here claiming he looked like them, you see whining black racists and whitey bashers sniveling and trying to assume some moral authority based on nonsense.

I wasn't defining a real christian, another poster did that. I put it in quotes: you missed that didn't you? LOL

No ... You attempted to identify what a real "real Christian" is ... Go ahead and be intellectually dishonest if it suits your desire to judge though ... :dunno:

You don't see Europeans here claiming he looked like them, you see whining black racists and whitey bashers sniveling and trying to assume some moral authority based on nonsense.
You see paintings and depictions of him all over the world, and they are almost exclusively of a blue eyed blond, long haired, straight haired, narrow nosed man. It is a lie.

You see paintings and depictions of him all over the world, and they are almost exclusively of a blue eyed blond, long haired, straight haired, narrow nosed man. It is a lie.

Nope. You see those depictions because they're far more representative of what Christians look like in Europe, where Christianity was dominant and actually practiced by enough people to make a huge difference. Since there were no eyewitness descriptions of him, they were free to think what they wanted to. And, it's a lie he was exclusively portrayed as a 'blue eyed blonde Aryan ideal' as well; that's just your own neuroses at work. that ideal wasn't even remotely what most Europeans looked like, either, so you can't even claim they were making him look like themselves in your fantasy narrative. I've never seen a picture of him with blonde hair and blue eyes in my entire life, so obviously you're just imagining that based on your own racist biases.

Last edited:
Was Jesus Black?
Probably not black in terms of deep African heritage

But we do know he definitely wasn't white and had darker skin and features

Nope. You see those depictions because they're far more representative of what Christians look like in Europe, where Christianity was dominant and actually practiced by enough people to make a huge difference. Since there were no eyewitness descriptions of him, they were free to think what they wanted to. And, it's a lie he was exclusively portrayed as a 'blue eyed blonde Aryan ideal' as well; that's just your own neuroses at work. that ideal wasn't even remotely what most Europeans looked like, either, so you can't even claim they were making him look like themselves in your fantasy narrative. I've never seen a picture of him with blonde hair and blue eyes in my entire life, so obviously you're just imagining that based on your own racist biases.
I have been through all of the major art museums in Western Europe and he is depicted, for the very most part, as a blue eyed blond with long hair and a thin nose. I have also traveled in the Middle East, Africa and Asia and he mostly depicted there also as a blue eyed blond. Your ideas are based on not knowing the reality.

I have been through all of the major art museums in Western Europe and he is depicted, for the very most part, as a blue eyed blond with long hair and a thin nose. I have also traveled in the Middle East, Africa and Asia and he mostly depicted there also as a blue eyed blond. Your ideas are based on not knowing the reality.

My 'ideas' are based on seeing thousands of pictures of him, and none have him as some blue-eyed blonde. You're just delusional and probably schizophrenic.

My 'ideas' are based on seeing thousands of pictures of him, and none have him as some blue-eyed blonde. You're just delusional and probably schizophrenic.
None? Okay....lol

Forum List

Back