PROOF!!! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads

ok libs and moderates. NOTHING is going to happen- he's not going to be impeached or anything and most cons dont care and know he won't be. I was originally never a birther. But I watched this short video for the first time tonight. It shows Obama's copy of his BC was changed.

whats funny davros is i know you didnt even watch the video. It shows just by using layering and photoshop it was altered severely incl. type from the time he was born vs todays typing. Not even the same type. Nothing is aligned, things were added sigs were altered etc.. YOU are a fool if you think his bc was NOT forged. ITS right there. HARD PROOF.

Whether it was or wasn't is completely irrelevant to me. I don't care where our president or future presidents are born.

The man got 15 months left....please get a life before its too late...the birther thing is soooooo over.

ok libs and moderates. NOTHING is going to happen- he's not going to be impeached or anything and most cons dont care and know he won't be. I was originally never a birther. But I watched this short video for the first time tonight. It shows Obama's copy of his BC was changed.

There is something very wrong with people who will believe anything and everything that validates what they want to believe. It says you don't care about truth at all but only about things being the way you want them to be. Reality doesn't work that way. Over the past 8 years, this issue has been raked over the coals over and over again, and we've found that there is no birth certificate fraud: Obama was born in the USA and is a citizen. Get over it.

Last edited:

There is something very wrong with people who will believe anything and everything that validates what they want to believe. It says you don't care about truth at all but only about things being the way you want them to be. Reality doesn't work that way. Over the past 8 years, this issue has been raked over the coals over and over again, and we've found that there is no birth certificate fraud: Obama was born in the USA and is a citizen. Get over it.

No he wasn't and no he's not. Not even an anchor baby

-Geaux

Ok guys I'm sure you know the moon is made of cheese, the earth is flat, and germs were made up by liberals, evolution is just a theory, as is gravity, test it yourself, jump off a high place and prove those scientists and liberals wrong. Let us know how you make out flying.

"To be conservative requires no brains whatsoever. Cabbages, cows and conifers are conservatives, and are so stupid they don’t even know it. All that is basically required is acceptance of what exists." Colin Welch, London Spectator, Jul. 21, 1967

No he wasn't and no he's not. Not even an anchor baby

-Geaux

:cuckoo:

Ok guys I'm sure you know the moon is made of cheese, the earth is flat, and germs were made up by liberals, evolution is just a theory, as is gravity, test it yourself, jump off a high place and prove those scientists and liberals wrong. Let us know how you make out flying.

"To be conservative requires no brains whatsoever. Cabbages, cows and conifers are conservatives, and are so stupid they don’t even know it. All that is basically required is acceptance of what exists." Colin Welch, London Spectator, Jul. 21, 1967
Is that equal to dumb conservative?

And the Secret Service lied on their background investigation of him ? Sure.

Shadow 355

Q: What do you say to a birther in uniform?

A: I'll have a BigMac, small fry, and a coke.

The BC is such a great conspiracy that they planted a fake birth announcement in the local Hawaiian paper in 1961 because they knew this baby born in Kenya would be elected President in 2008!

I've said all along. I was born in Hawaii in the middle 50's and my BC looks nothing like that one.

And think about this? if he was born there why would he need a duplicate if that's the case? I ordered a duplicate and again it didn't LOOK anything like the one he has.

I've said all along. I was born in Hawaii in the middle 50's and my BC looks nothing like that one.

And think about this? if he was born there why would he need a duplicate if that's the case? I ordered a duplicate and again it didn't LOOK anything like the one he has.

You win the idiot post of the day award.

Please provide proof that you were born or it never happened. lol

Are you even aware that Obama is not running for 3rd term?

Forum List

Back