Proof of more voter fraud

Ballots are only accepted from those sent to registered voters.

There are no “generic” ballots you can hand out

Huh?

You can't open up a mailbox or just take 20 of them as a mailman and hand them to one person? They could then fake a signature and you're off to the races.

This is why the entire world was concerned for this election before it happened. Canada even secured our border on election night.

So you now have two people committing a felony

Faking a signature is not an easy thing to do.
They do check them you know?
Oh yeah, if everything is cool then why are Democrat run cities trying to keep Republicans away from watching the count? What about transparency.
They already have both Republicans and Democrats watching. As a party member, you may have the right to observe, but I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a chip on his shoulder oggling my ballot. You ever heard of voter privacy? There are rules for a reason, and if you don't trust the observers chosen by your own party, take it up with them, not out on these people trying to get the votes tabulated.
Many instances of Republicans being locked out. We're not talking about voting. We're talking about counting, and that should be totally transparent, but it's not.
Exactly.
I wonder if there should be cameras installed with remote viewing - publicly ???
Could they do that ?

Ballots are only accepted from those sent to registered voters.

There are no “generic” ballots you can hand out

Huh?

You can't open up a mailbox or just take 20 of them as a mailman and hand them to one person? They could then fake a signature and you're off to the races.

This is why the entire world was concerned for this election before it happened. Canada even secured our border on election night.

So you now have two people committing a felony

Faking a signature is not an easy thing to do.
They do check them you know?

Faking a signature is quite easy when they don't even require one.

Forum List

Back