Proof of more voter fraud

Voter fraud is a lie. The process is working.
Why, because all the magical votes that appeared put the Democrat who was trailing ahead of the Republican who was leading?

Why, because all the magical votes that appeared put the Democrat who was trailing ahead of the Republican who was leading?
They are counting mail in and absentee ballots. Even Fox News says as much. Get off your trash conspiracy sites.

II hope they keep counting for 9 more days. Already in more than 7 precincts, more ballots have been counted then voters registered and they keep pouring in. All for Biden. Wassup with this scenario?
That is a lie. Get off the conspiracy sites. There are so many eyes on poll workers that any widespread fraud would be discovered immediately. Everytime a Trumpist brings up some crap about voter fraud it is immediately debunked.
You mean Democrat eyes as the Republican eyes were forced out.

They are counting mail in and absentee ballots. Even Fox News says as much. Get off your trash conspiracy sites.

II hope they keep counting for 9 more days. Already in more than 7 precincts, more ballots have been counted then voters registered and they keep pouring in. All for Biden. Wassup with this scenario?
That is a lie. Get off the conspiracy sites. There are so many eyes on poll workers that any widespread fraud would be discovered immediately. Everyt9me a Tru list beings you some crap about voter fraud it is immediately debunked.
I mentioned elsewhere that I was listening to Rush today. He was advancing -- with great and righteous indignation -- every single accusation of Democrat voter fraud that he stumbled across. Listeners were calling in with more, and he advanced every last one of them.

This is where this madness comes from. Their alternate news ecosystem just feeds them anything, any and every rumor, and they buy every last bit of it.
Funny, brainwashed libber lecturing us about being brainwashed.

That is a lie. Get off the conspiracy sites. There are so many eyes on poll workers that any widespread fraud would be discovered immediately. Everyt9me a Tru list beings you some crap about voter fraud it is immediately debunked.
I mentioned elsewhere that I was listening to Rush today. He was advancing -- with great and righteous indignation -- every single accusation of Democrat voter fraud that he stumbled across. Listeners were calling in with more, and he advanced every last one of them.

This is where this madness comes from. Their alternate news ecosystem just feeds them anything, any and every rumor, and they buy every last bit of it.
People like Rush are like a 5th column in this country. Just spreading lies and fear.

people likeRush are like a5th calmness in this country. Just spreading lies and fear.
I don't hear Rush or anyone else on my side telling everyone to wear face diapers and hide in your basement from a fake zombievirus.

People like Rush are like a 5th column in this country. Just spreading lies and fear.
You spread lies and fear, Goebbels.

Dittos Rush.

It certainly works.

Dittos Rush.
Funny how I never listen to the guy and you are always complaining about what he says. Right Rush?

Ballots are only accepted from those sent to registered voters.

There are no “generic” ballots you can hand out

Huh?

You can't open up a mailbox or just take 20 of them as a mailman and hand them to one person? They could then fake a signature and you're off to the races.

This is why the entire world was concerned for this election before it happened. Canada even secured our border on election night.

So you now have two people committing a felony

Faking a signature is not an easy thing to do.
They do check them you know?

In some places it is a 40% accuracy rate. That's horrible.

No matter what party is in the WH, the Dems dont like the thought of loosing all the power and control theyve held for so many years.. They will stop at nothing, so cheating with votes is a cakewalk.

Huh?

You can't open up a mailbox or just take 20 of them as a mailman and hand them to one person? They could then fake a signature and you're off to the races.

This is why the entire world was concerned for this election before it happened. Canada even secured our border on election night.

Yeah, if the poll workers bother to check and if the dems hadn't already had certain states forced to take ballots whether the signature matches or not.

All these dozens of reports of voter fraud, election fraud and confessions. Photographs and videos and you say its a lie? 45,000 late mail-in votes and 0 for Trump and it's a lie. Oh, I forgot, nobody on your side watches anything but the lame stream media. I haven't heard one peep from CNN and MSDNC.
They think everyone falls for their gaslighting bs.

Huh?

Oh yeah, if everything is cool then why are Democrat run cities trying to keep Republicans away from watching the count? What about transparency.
They already have both Republicans and Democrats watching. As a party member, you may have the right to observe, but I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a chip on his shoulder oggling my ballot. You ever heard of voter privacy? There are rules for a reason, and if you don't trust the observers chosen by your own party, take it up with them, not out on these people trying to get the votes tabulated.

Huh?

Oh yeah, if everything is cool then why are Democrat run cities trying to keep Republicans away from watching the count? What about transparency.
They already have both Republicans and Democrats watching. As a party member, you may have the right to observe, but I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a chip on his shoulder oggling my ballot. You ever heard of voter privacy? There are rules for a reason, and if you don't trust the observers chosen by your own party, take it up with them, not out on these people trying to get the votes tabulated.

We have to remember they are not just counting Trump vs Biden votes......they are tabulating the 2020 election

That includes Senators, Congressmen, State Politicians, Local elections and ballot initiatives.

Trump has no more right to observe than they do

1604620734057.jpeg

Huh?

Many instances of Republicans being locked out. We're not talking about voting. We're talking about counting, and that should be totally transparent, but it's not.

Forum List

Back