PROOF of Stolen Election

And whether on not they cancel the extension all ballots already cast and counted are still legal

NOW . But he was part of the bipartisan effort to extend the mail in ballots dumbass
I know nothing of what part he played, and your comments and link does not state how, either, but either way, big fucking deal, dumbass.

All I have stated was 212, article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution was violated. A shame, you can not have Biden as president without being under suspicion of being a big fat cheat.

And we all can see how you should be so proud of Biden, that $4 a gallon gas is the biggest achievement of Biden's, for the rich oil companies.

Kinda refutes the entire thread moron
A thread about the stolen election, is refuted by you claiming nothing will be done about it?

Sorry, imbecile, but your moronic argument is just that, and at that, it is nice that you have brought insults into our commentary.

You are about as smart as a toe blister. But I think you will try to be much more than that, what do you think?

Here's a fact
No judge agrees with you
Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented from the decision not to hear the Pennsylvania case

That is three, on the Supreme court, that dissented with me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and again, you don't know a damn thing about what any judge thinks or does.

Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented from the decision not to hear the Pennsylvania case

That is three, on the Supreme court, that dissented with me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and again, you don't know a damn thing about what any judge thinks or does.
Dissented to HEAR a case?????

HAHAHAHAHA

Yes, that is how one describes the actions of the three justices.
That's it? Not to hear a case????

HAHAHAHAHA

That's it? Not to hear a case????

HAHAHAHAHA
You said, which judges agreed, I gave you three. You stated no judge, so you can pretend to laugh all you want but over and over, your posts show that you have no idea what you are talking about.

And it is not just here, you are all over the message boards, trolling and flaming, not adding any content, just offering a smirk remark, no more.

as you like to say,

DISMISSED

You said, which judges agreed, I gave you three. You stated no judge, so you can pretend to laugh all you want but over and over, your posts show that you have no idea what you are talking about.

And it is not just here, you are all over the message boards, trolling and flaming, not adding any content, just offering a smirk remark, no more.

as you like to say,

DISMISSED
Awwwwwww you seem upset

A thread about the stolen election, is refuted by you claiming nothing will be done about it?

Sorry, imbecile, but your moronic argument is just that, and at that, it is nice that you have brought insults into our commentary.

You are about as smart as a toe blister. But I think you will try to be much more than that, what do you think?
No. A thread claiming a crapload of absentee ballots were illegal has been shown to be stupid. Those votes were legal at the time

No. A thread claiming a crapload of absentee ballots were illegal has been shown to be stupid. Those votes were legal at the time
if we are speaking of states that changed the law in violation of the Constitution, then your opinion has no basis in the facts of law.

212, article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution

Forum List

Back