PROOF of Stolen Election

yes, because the democrats broke the law, why else would the topic of law come up if it was not broke
Democrats?

i just gave you a quote of one of the REPUBLICAN lawmakers who were part of the Bi-partisan effort to extend mail in voting in PA dope

60 judges HAVE spoken.

And what they have said is "You LOSE" to Trump

What's coming out now is the plan that they had for Pence. Pence was to be whisked off to a car and driven to a non dicslosed location where he could not do his job. Pence screwed that up when he refused the SS to get in the car. Rump had given the SS specific orders to remove Pence for the Capital grounds.

However the Courts shake this out...remember this. It affects only FUTURE votes

"Any decision to throw out the law would not affect the millions of votes already cast under it in the past four elections."

Democrats?

i just gave you a quote of one of the REPUBLICAN lawmakers who were part of the Bi-partisan effort to extend mail in voting in PA dope
Again, Article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution was violated, broken.

It does not matter what you quote, who you quote, facts are facts.

You gave a quote? If you gave anything, it was a mere 2 or 3 words. If you wish to quote, and link to the transcript where you get the quote, go ahead and do that. Either way, 212, the constitution was violated.

Again, Article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution was violated, broken.

It does not matter what you quote, who you quote, facts are facts.

You gave a quote? If you gave anything, it was a mere 2 or 3 words. If you wish to quote, and link to the transcript where you get the quote, go ahead and do that. Either way, 212, the constitution was violated.
Hey dip shit

"Any decision to throw out the law would not affect the millions of votes already cast under it in the past four elections."

Next, we have the sheer cowardice of SCOTUS:
The Supreme Court declined Monday to hear a dispute over whether absentee ballots received up to three days after Election Day in Pennsylvania should have been counted in the 2020 presidential election

Remember how Trump crippled the US post office?

The president of the state Senate, Jake Corman (R., Centre), praised Commonwealth Court’s decision, saying he had “no confidence” in mail ballots. In 2019, after helping pass the law, he hailed it as “the most significant modernization of our elections code in decades.”

The quote was there. Here's the link

Now shut the fuck up

The quote was there. Here's the link

Now shut the fuck up
that is exactly what i said, go fuck yourself dumb ass, you just posted something that confirms the fact I posted.

and the quote states that Corman has no confidence in the mail ballots

that is exactly what i said, go fuck yourself dumb ass, you just posted something that confirms the fact I posted.

and the quote states that Corman has no confidence in the mail ballots
NOW . But he was part of the bipartisan effort to extend the mail in ballots dumbass

Forum List

Back