PROOF of Stolen Election

Yeah your side is REALLY weak and powerless
My side? I am a libertarian/conservative, when a politician speaks about making America Great Again, and then proceeding to make it great, i will vote for them all day. When i see a shitter in chief making America 3rd world, i cant wait till the shit hits the fan.

Liberal Hunting.png

What PA did was ignore their state Constitution in terms of who can change existing law....But you know that.

Thank you. Thats what the thread is about, but more than that, that is why Trump one and is te real president.

Oh, and do not assume that rightwinger understands that. He is a retarded imbecile.

What PA did was ignore their state Constitution in terms of who can change existing law....But you know that.

BEFORE the Election, Republicans challenged the revised rules In court and lost

AFTER the Election, Republicans challenged the revised rules in court and lost

Now, there are many ways, methods, places where the election was stolen, all with mountains of circumstantial evidence, but here is just one with PROOF, and all we need is one, correct?

BEFORE YOU READ the link below, you must be honest enough to understand the underlying truth that is NOT mentioned in this story: No court has the authority to break the law. Courts are appointed to apply and enforce the law, not break it. When courts purposely break the law to advance a political agenda, we no longer have a country.

So, in Pennsylvania, voting date deadlines were illegally extended. Trump sued them. The court stepped in and supported the extension, in total violation of the law which states that an act of the legislative body is required to extend the deadline, not just an executive order.

So, in the article below you will see that the deadline was in fact extended, that Trump sued, and that the court ruled in favor of the extension - those facts are verified in the story. What you will not see is that the court ruling directly violated the very law that Trump was seeking to appeal to.

If you Democrats think this is bullshit, then let me remind you of the many many times that YOU said the courts violated the law with an illegal ruling, like Citizens United or Bush v. Gore. Democrats have already established, according to them, that courts make illegal rulings.

This is another one.

Well, someone in a message board wrote PROOF in CAPITAL letters, so there you go. NOW REPUBLICANS CAN CONVINCE JUDGES THAT THERE WAS FRAUD. AFTER LOSING IN COURT OF COURSE.

The Democrats promise to spend tens of trillions of dollars while the Republicans will only spend trillions.

It is hard to overcome that kind of greed. It is hard to defeat the power of money.
Yup, and we are going to be spending trillions more. So, If I were a Republican, I would stay home on election day. We Dems got this!

Yup, and we are going to be spending trillions more. So, If I were a Republican, I would stay home on election day. We Dems got this!

I will enjoy watching you cry like a bitch on election day.

You have no clue what you have done with your fraud and cheating

I will enjoy watching you cry like a bitch on election day.

You have no clue what you have done with your fraud and cheating
So, you accuse us of fraud and cheating but then also accuse us of having no clue? LOL.

And you idiots wonder why we laugh at you. :itsok:

My side? I am a libertarian/conservative, when a politician speaks about making America Great Again, and then proceeding to make it great, i will vote for them all day. When i see a shitter in chief making America 3rd world, i cant wait till the shit hits the fan.

View attachment 635531
You planning on hunting and killing liberals are ya?

Forum List

Back