"protecting" And "serving"

Blah blah blah. Even if 10, 000 cops were arrested. ..thats only 1% of the 1, 000, 000 sworn officers in America.

Your whining about these isolated, relatively uncommon (1%) incidents is so sad. Get a life kid.
Still too many, apologist.

You mean a group of 1, 000, 000 humans will have bad apples!!!? SHOCKED.

Please Oh Great One....tell us how to recruit, train and retain 1, 000, 000 flawless men to be cops?

Id certainly accept that there is probably 10-20, 000 dirty cops in America. Roughly 2-4, 000 per state. Sounds like a HUGE number right? Nope. Thats 1-2% of cops....FAR lower than the rate of crime amongst the rest of the population.

You mean a group of 1, 000, 000 humans will have bad apples!!!? SHOCKED.

Please Oh Great One....tell us how to recruit, train and retain 1, 000, 000 flawless men to be cops?

Id certainly accept that there is probably 10-20, 000 dirty cops in America. Roughly 2-4, 000 per state. Sounds like a HUGE number right? Nope. Thats 1-2% of cops....FAR lower than the rate of crime amongst the rest of the population.

Nobody is saying that the majority of cops are dirty. However if you look at all of the anecdotes here there is a disturbing lack of accountability for the dirty ones who are caught. Cops are given a great deal of authority by society. Their testimony is given greater credibility than the "average citizen" in courts. In return for this they should be held to a GREATER standard of accountability. If a cop lies, cheats, or steals, they should receive an even greater punishment than the citizen who they can lock up simply with their word.

Unfortunately, instead of holding themselves to a higher standard, their misbehavior is too often swept under the rug.

It appears that these police officers acted inappropriately, but I believe that recording the interactions of OTHER people with police should be illegal.

Record your own interactions all you want but not others.

Also, every police officer should be wearing a body cam.
This is the height of nonsense.

The minute you get arrested your records become public. Anyone, anywhere in the world can look up your mugshot right now.

You cop haters are such immature losers. Its like claiming all of Interstate 95 is undriveable and should be closed from Miami to NYC....because of a few pot holes.

(Yawn)....trying to care.

Yep...I dont.

Suspect shot at cops before and is riding with a gun now.

I pay taxes for.cops to keep thugs like that away from me.

The end.

You cop haters are such immature losers. Its like claiming all of Interstate 95 is undriveable and should be closed from Miami to NYC....because of a few pot holes.

I do not hate the police, and I do not think anyone here does. You are just covering up for them.

I would think that anyone that hates the police would call them names, but no one here has. The only time "pig" or "pigs" was used was in post #90, and it was by someone on your side of the debate.

We just want the police to be good and do their job properly.

I do not hate the police, and I do not think anyone here does. You are just covering up for them.

I would think that anyone that hates the police would call them names, but no one here has. The only time "pig" or "pigs" was used was in post #90, and it was by someone on your side of the debate.

So do I. And I know almost every single one does the job well with courage and integrity.

But people like DontTazeMeBro. ..and others...act exactly like I said in my analogy. Like making it their life mission to protest Interstate 95 from Miami to NYC because a couple potholes were found.

Its such a tiny % of bad apples.

BUT it makes good dramatic headlines. Modern scumbags love seeing symbols of honor and integrity fall. It helps them feel secure with their own shortfalls.

So thats why I say its immature and silly.

America would benefit FAR FAR FAR more if politicians were forced to wear body cameras at all times than cops.

So do I. And I know almost every single one does the job well with courage and integrity.

But people like DontTazeMeBro. ..and others...act exactly like I said in my analogy. Like making it their life mission to protest Interstate 95 from Miami to NYC because a couple potholes were found.

Its such a tiny % of bad apples.

BUT it makes good dramatic headlines. Modern scumbags love seeing symbols of honor and integrity fall. It helps them feel secure with their own shortfalls.

So thats why I say its immature and silly.

America would benefit FAR FAR FAR more if politicians were forced to wear body cameras at all times than cops.
You pay taxes to keep pot holes filled on I95.
You pay taxes to hire cops that are not shits.

Forum List

Back