Protest Against Trump's Arrest to Start Soon

Then how did CNN get the "story" or did they just make it up? Are you saying they just lied and made it all up?

Because agencies knew the grand jury was wrapping up ... knew there's potential indictments being returned ... knew they had to plan how to bring a former president into NYC for an arraignment should that happen.

That's not a leak. It's an expectation.

Because agencies knew the grand jury was wrapping up ... knew there's potential indictments being returned ... knew they had to plan how to bring a former president into NYC for an arraignment should that happen.

That's not a leak. It's an expectation.
nope....there was a leak...."those familar with the situation told NBC that it was going to be this week

Local, state and federal law enforcement and security agencies are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump will be indicted as early as next week, according to five senior officials familiar with the preparations.

Those five people leaked that intel to NBC....Trump made a prediction based on the reportings of this leak.....then the massive backlash and now the DA is backpeddling...to 'next week'

nope....there was a leak...."those familar with the situation told NBC that it was going to be this week

Local, state and federal law enforcement and security agencies are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump will be indicted as early as next week, according to five senior officials familiar with the preparations.

Those five people leaked that intel to NBC....Trump made a prediction based on the reportings of this leak.....then the massive backlash and now the DA is backpeddling...to 'next week'

Again, those are people coordinating efforts on how to arrange for bring in an ex-president for an arraignment should he be indicted. Nothing in there says he would be indicted.

Again, that's not a leak. It's an expectation.

Again, those are people coordinating efforts on how to arrange for bring in an ex-president for an arraignment should he be indicted. Nothing in there says he would be indicted.

Again, that's not a leak. It's an expectation.
According to the article senior officials leaked it to them....so was NBC lying? I am trying to keep up with all your dembot propaganist from NBC to CNN...why were they all lying?

According to the article senior officials leaked it to them....so was NBC lying? I am trying to keep up with all your dembot propaganist from NBC to CNN...why were they all lying?

No, you're lying. It was Trump who said he would be arrested; not the articles you linked. Your articles claimed authorities were planning how to bring Trump into to NYC to be arraigned IF he gets indicted, which because the grand jury was wrapping up, they said could "possibly" happen as early as this week.

Which also means if he gets indicted next week or the week after, it's not like Trump did something to delay it... it's just that the news didn't know exactly when the grand jury would be done.

Yet more evidence the DA didn't leak anything, as you've been idiotically crying.

Frisn69aMAAvh5e

Loser have to stick together. it is all they have.

No, you're lying. It was Trump who said he would be arrested; not the articles you linked. Your articles claimed authorities were planning how to bring Trump into to NYC to be arraigned IF he gets indicted, which because the grand jury was wrapping up, they said could "possibly" happen as early as this week.

Which also means if he gets indicted next week or the week after, it's not like Trump did something to delay it... it's just that the news didn't know exactly when the grand jury would be done.

Yet more evidence the DA didn't leak anything, as you've been idiotically crying.
yes it was leaked that he would be indicted, arrested and then have to be arraigned this week.

When it does, it's going to be on your thumb. Just like all the other times. Derp!

GA Grand Jurors: Lordy, There Were MORE Tapes​

What happens in Atlanta doesn't always stay in Atlanta.​

By LIZ DYE
onMarch 16, 2023 at 1:13 PM

“I can honestly give a damn of whoever goes to jail, you know, like personally,” one juror told the AJC. “I care more about there being more respect in the system for the work that people do to make sure elections are free and fair.”

“I tell my wife if every person in America knew every single word of information we knew, this country would not be divided as it is right now,” said another.

At the same time, they did appreciate that their report, and whatever indictments issue from the regular grand jury, are likely to have a huge impact.

“A lot’s gonna come out sooner or later,” one of the jurors said. “And it’s gonna be massive. It’s gonna be massive.”

GA Grand Jurors: Lordy, There Were MORE Tapes - Above the Law

GA Grand Jurors: Lordy, There Were MORE Tapes​

What happens in Atlanta doesn't always stay in Atlanta.​

By LIZ DYE
onMarch 16, 2023 at 1:13 PM

“I can honestly give a damn of whoever goes to jail, you know, like personally,” one juror told the AJC. “I care more about there being more respect in the system for the work that people do to make sure elections are free and fair.”

“I tell my wife if every person in America knew every single word of information we knew, this country would not be divided as it is right now,” said another.

At the same time, they did appreciate that their report, and whatever indictments issue from the regular grand jury, are likely to have a huge impact.

“A lot’s gonna come out sooner or later,” one of the jurors said. “And it’s gonna be massive. It’s gonna be massive.”

GA Grand Jurors: Lordy, There Were MORE Tapes - Above the Law
Was there a wiretapping warrant for those tapes?

Was there a wiretapping warrant for those tapes?

Georgia Recording Law​

Note: This page covers information specific to Georgia. For general information concerning the use of recording devices see the Recording Phone Calls, Conversations, Meetings and Hearings section of this guide.

Georgia Wiretapping Law​

Georgia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law for purposes of making audio recordings of conversations. Georgia makes it a crime to secretly record a phone call or in-person conversation "originat[ing] in any private place" unless one party to the conversation consents. See Ga. Code §§ 16-11-62(1), 16-11-66 (link is to the entire code; you need to click through to Title 16, Chapter 11, Article 3, Part I, and then choose the specific provisions). Therefore, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties.
Georgia Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

:itsok:

Forum List

Back