Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

i read somewhere that the AR-15 was loaded and the guy carrying it said so
I thought I either read it or heard it in an interview, too. In any case, he tells the women in the video above that he wouldn't hesitate to use it that day if need be. That tells me he's either blowing smoke or it's loaded. He doesn't come across as someone doing the former.
yeah, as it has been said over and over, it was a libertarian group pulling a stunt to get media attention

and it worked

I think the video got pulled from youtube, or I'm not using the right key words to search for it.

In any case, I posted it back on the threads here.

I didn't pay attention at that time, but when I went looking for it again just now (thinking it was there he said the rifle and gun were loaded) I just typed in 4409. They are the group the interview was taped for and played on their *whatever it is* (internet radio? not sure what you'd call it)

Anywho. Take a look at what else they've done:

YouTube - 4409

• Border patrol "nazi" checkpoints

• Alex Jones

• Ron Paul and the "rigged elections"

• The scheme to destroy the internet

• "I confront a pirate spying on the residents of mesa via their mobile command center" [what the fuck??]

• 9/11 troofer shit

• Moon landing was a hoax

• Birfers (McCain AND Obama)

• A whole lotta crap about traffic cams

• And more!
They seem to be a very special brand of crazy.

Does this mean this thread will get moved to the Conspiracy! forum?

"rednecks" are "stupid fucks"

That's right. Just because you inherited some money doesn't make you smaht'. Most red necks are stupid AND poor.

You certainly have no problem displaying your stupidity, I guess you must be a redneck.

When did I inherit money?

You are too ignorant to have made any..and you claim to write alll the checks in your little bumfuck town. Logical deduction.. Maybe you parade up and down your one horse street selling your ass in your cute little cowboy suit..who knows.?

And what IS up with the cowboy outfit? I was riding cutting horses when I was 10 and never had the desire to dress up like the faggot cowboy in the "village People".

If a cowboy hat is your definition of a "cowboy suit" or "outfit" then you got me.

Fact is I worked for every dime I have. I started investing into real estate not long after I was released from prison, with Red Adair's help and generosity, I managed to do very well for myself. I own quite a bit of acreage and made some lucrative deals the biggest was selling some river bottom land to a developer that netted me 1.7 million dollars. Not bad for an ex-con. I don't write all the checks in Bonney, but I do employ a lot of folks. I doubt you could carry Doc Bar's lead rope.

I thought I either read it or heard it in an interview, too. In any case, he tells the women in the video above that he wouldn't hesitate to use it that day if need be. That tells me he's either blowing smoke or it's loaded. He doesn't come across as someone doing the former.
yeah, as it has been said over and over, it was a libertarian group pulling a stunt to get media attention

and it worked

I think the video got pulled from youtube, or I'm not using the right key words to search for it.

I didn't pay attention at that time, but when I went looking for it again just now (thinking it was there he said the rifle and gun were loaded) I just typed in 4409. They are the group the interview was taped for and played on their *whatever it is* (internet radio? not sure what you'd call it)

YouTube - 4409

• Alex Jones

• "I confront a pirate spying on the residents of mesa via their mobile command center" [what the fuck??]

• 9/11 troofer shit

• And more!

ah, NOW you are starting to get it
:clap2:

You certainly have no problem displaying your stupidity, I guess you must be a redneck.

When did I inherit money?

You are too ignorant to have made any..and you claim to write alll the checks in your little bumfuck town. Logical deduction.. Maybe you parade up and down your one horse street selling your ass in your cute little cowboy suit..who knows.?

And what IS up with the cowboy outfit? I was riding cutting horses when I was 10 and never had the desire to dress up like the faggot cowboy in the "village People".

If a cowboy hat is your definition of a "cowboy suit" or "outfit" then you got me.

Fact is I worked for every dime I have. I started investing into real estate not long after I was released from prison, with Red Adair's help and generosity, I managed to do very well for myself. I own quite a bit of acreage and made some lucrative deals the biggest was selling some river bottom land to a developer that netted me 1.7 million dollars. Not bad for an ex-con. I don't write all the checks in Bonney, but I do employ a lot of folks. I doubt you could carry Doc Bar's lead rope.
Huggy is an idiot
its clear he has no idea what he is talking about

He's an expert at what? Determing how everyone around him feels? Fact is he was giving his opinion, nothing more. Have you ever seen an AR-15 up close and in person? Having a clip in the forearm doesn't mean it was loaded, however only an idiot would carry an uloaded weapon. So I would assume is was more than likely loaded.

I was responding to a conversation I was having with tech regarding if the weapon was loaded or not.

BTW, I'm looking for an interview where the young man either says it's loaded or implies that it is (as you stated, it would be stupid for it to not be loaded). In the meantime, a recorded conversation he had with a couple of women who say they are uncomfortable and nervous having him walk around them and their children (and in the group in general) with those weapons. I think it's safe to assume the gun and rifle are loaded, as he says he'd not hesitate to use them there, if need be. (so I guess tech has his 8 million reasons to believe the guy's an idiot)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-c4aUmUfI&feature=related]YouTube - AR-15, Open Carry - Answering Questions[/ame]

And for the record, I agree with everything the man says. But I still think he was stupid to bring a loaded AR-15 and handgun to the rally.

I wonder if those women realize they're in an open carry state and if they even know what that means. My answer to them would have been "it's a free country and you'e free to go walk where you feel more comfortable." I carry a sidearm and would not hesitate to use it either when the time came. After all that is the whole point behind carrying a weapon. It wouldn't make any sense to carry a weapon and not be ready, willing and able to use it when the time came.

Well, in Tech's opinion, it was dangerous and stupid. Even though he agrees with his right to carry.

All this gun talk has me wanting to look into getting me one again...

and it worked

YouTube - 4409

• Alex Jones

• 9/11 troofer shit

• And more!

Well, I figured he was a bit off from what I saw on his website.

Now tell me.

What the hell are "pirates in their mobile command center"?

And why are they spying on the citizens of Mesa?

:lol:

I was responding to a conversation I was having with tech regarding if the weapon was loaded or not.

BTW, I'm looking for an interview where the young man either says it's loaded or implies that it is (as you stated, it would be stupid for it to not be loaded). In the meantime, a recorded conversation he had with a couple of women who say they are uncomfortable and nervous having him walk around them and their children (and in the group in general) with those weapons. I think it's safe to assume the gun and rifle are loaded, as he says he'd not hesitate to use them there, if need be. (so I guess tech has his 8 million reasons to believe the guy's an idiot)

YouTube - AR-15, Open Carry - Answering Questions

And for the record, I agree with everything the man says. But I still think he was stupid to bring a loaded AR-15 and handgun to the rally.

I wonder if those women realize they're in an open carry state and if they even know what that means. My answer to them would have been "it's a free country and you'e free to go walk where you feel more comfortable." I carry a sidearm and would not hesitate to use it either when the time came. After all that is the whole point behind carrying a weapon. It wouldn't make any sense to carry a weapon and not be ready, willing and able to use it when the time came.

Well, in Tech's opinion, it was dangerous and stupid. Even though he agrees with his right to carry.

All this gun talk has me wanting to look into getting me one again...
i wish i could get an AR-15
but i wouldnt carry it to a rally
LOL

YouTube - 4409

• Alex Jones

• 9/11 troofer shit

• And more!

Now tell me.

you did the search, you tell me
LOL

the only funny one was the last one
and give the kid a break, he's only TWELVE

(so I wonder where he heard healthcare in the country of Europe has failed?)

Nothing funny about a 73 year old claiming she doesn't want government running healthcare?

Or a guy defending himself that he's not racist because his ex is black?

Or a guy bragging about his freedoms while being shadowed all day by two cops?

Or the man who thinks he gave us the right to protest? (actually, that's more sad than funny)

Or the one who embraces our right to choose while wanting to deny that right?
uh, ever hear of the EU?
EU isn't a country.

and there are a lot of people that dont want the government running ALL of healthcare
thats not funny, its true

Sure, as long as they got their piece of the pie ;)

(so I wonder where he heard healthcare in the country of Europe has failed?)

Nothing funny about a 73 year old claiming she doesn't want government running healthcare?

Or a guy defending himself that he's not racist because his ex is black?

Or a guy bragging about his freedoms while being shadowed all day by two cops?

Or the man who thinks he gave us the right to protest? (actually, that's more sad than funny)

Or the one who embraces our right to choose while wanting to deny that right?
uh, ever hear of the EU?
EU isn't a country.

and there are a lot of people that dont want the government running ALL of healthcare
thats not funny, its true

Sure, as long as they got their piece of the pie ;)
true, the EU isnt officially a country, but to a 12 year old it could confuse him
sheeesh, what are 12 year olds, 6th grade?
like i said, i'll give the kid a break

and as to the elderly, that has nothing to do with the government runing the WHOLE show

Now tell me.

LOL

I really didn't want to click the video. But dammit, I just gotta...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd0Mr1iQE3Y]YouTube - 4409 -- Pirate admits Spying on residents from park![/ame]

The description:

I confront a pirate spying on the residents of mesa via their mobile command center.

The residents of Mesa, AZ paid for a park they did NOT pay for a pirate training and interogation facility.

They are in the park everyday harassing kids, setting up surveillance, running amuck on the park grass, illegally parking their 40 foot $500,000 uber duber homeland security spy headquarters on park grounds.

People go to parks to have fun, have picnics, ride their bikes, and play with their dogs. They don't go there to be harrased and asked for their walking papers from pirates.

They have not been back since this encounter.

ROFLMAO!!!

Pirates running amok in Arizona parks!!

:rofl: :rofl:

(I love the closeup of the garbage bag LOL)

Now tell me.

LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd0Mr1iQE3Y]YouTube - 4409 -- Pirate admits Spying on residents from park![/ame]

The description:

I confront a pirate spying on the residents of mesa via their mobile command center.

The residents of Mesa, AZ paid for a park they did NOT pay for a pirate training and interogation facility.

They are in the park everyday harassing kids, setting up surveillance, running amuck on the park grass, illegally parking their 40 foot $500,000 uber duber homeland security spy headquarters on park grounds.

People go to parks to have fun, have picnics, ride their bikes, and play with their dogs. They don't go there to be harrased and asked for their walking papers from pirates.

ROFLMAO!!!

damnit all, now i gotta watch that
i bet it looks like an Alex Jones video with all scary music and everything

LOL

The description:

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh btw, the website in the video IS the website of the guy who interviewed "chris".

So they ARE nuts :lol:

BTW, I loved the look on the cop's face, and how he intentionally fucked with the guy ('we're monitoring everything...')

YouTube - 4409 -- Pirate admits Spying on residents from park!

The description:

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh btw, the website in the video IS the website of the guy who interviewed "chris".

So they ARE nuts :lol:

BTW, I loved the look on the cop's face, and how he intentionally fucked with the guy ('we're monitoring everything...')

well, at least they had better music than Alex Jones
LOL
but, yeah, a bunch of nuts
and i also loved the look on the cops face
like" i cant believe this guy is asking me these stupid questions"

So why are they called 'pirates'?

:eusa_eh:
it said "POLICE" on the side of the truck
LOL
and last i knew, the city of Mesa owned the park and they run the POLICE Department
so, i guess they did have the right to have that mobile command unit in the part to serve the area

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - Yahoo! News

I am no fan of the President, but this is disturbing to me. The message is clear and quite frankly, I think inappropriate. Not to mention just plain stupid. Notice that at least one of the guys wouldn't identify himself.

Immie

The lunatic fringe of the right wing is getting more and more extreme...fed by the ravings of Beck, Hannity, and FoxNews

Sooner or later there will be violence.

In about 150 years and with a lot of good hard efforts maybe this so called lunatic fringe of the right wing will catch up with the lunatics on the left.

I typically find myself agreeing with your posts, but not this time. See my reply to Diamond Dave.

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - Yahoo! News

I am no fan of the President, but this is disturbing to me. The message is clear and quite frankly, I think inappropriate. Not to mention just plain stupid. Notice that at least one of the guys wouldn't identify himself.

Immie

Disturbing when a law abiding citizen carries a weapon, without malicious intent of any harm??? PUH-LEASE

Yet another liberal sensationalized story, making mountains out of molehills

Dave, I also typically find myself agreeing with you, but again not this time.

Yes, they have the legal right to bare those arms. My problem is the message they are silently speaking. It is a clear threat to the President. They are saying that they have every intention of using those arms against him if the need be. And what is most disturbing to me is that soon one of these lunatics might just try it and then who will get hurt?

Immie

Stupid logic.

If I were living in AZ and walked into a Circle K with a .45 on my hip, would you consider that a threat, as in, I'm gonna rob the place?

Plain and simple, AZ is an open-carry state. EVERY citizen who can legally own a firearm, can legally carry it around with them, providing that its in plain view.

Been awhile since I've checked the AZ gun laws, but I'm pretty sure theres not a "political rally" clause in there.

No laws were broken. No one was harmed. Whats the big deal?

So why are they called 'pirates'?

:eusa_eh:
it said "POLICE" on the side of the truck
LOL
and last i knew, the city of Mesa owned the park and they run the POLICE Department
so, i guess they did have the right to have that mobile command unit in the part to serve the area

ONLY if the police confiscate the park and make it their own.

Geez. Didn't you learn anything from the video???

And now that we know the background of (at least 4 of) those who were carrying during the rally...still think it's no biggie?

But then again, they were probably more worried about the pirates and traffic cams than they were about starting an uprising. :lol:

Last edited:
Stupid logic.

If I were living in AZ and walked into a Circle K with a .45 on my hip, would you consider that a threat, as in, I'm gonna rob the place?

Plain and simple, AZ is an open-carry state. EVERY citizen who can legally own a firearm, can legally carry it around with them, providing that its in plain view.

Been awhile since I've checked the AZ gun laws, but I'm pretty sure theres not a "political rally" clause in there.

No laws were broken. No one was harmed. Whats the big deal?

The big deal, my friend, is that this was a political rally that was likely to get heated up. People were there who might have wanted to speak out that may have been afraid to do so because these guys were hanging around. They didn't know those guys. They didn't know that one word about President Obama being the savior of the country by bringing about Healthcare Reform wouldn't send one or all of these men over the edge.

This wasn't a normal situation. This wasn't just walking down the street carrying a weapon without confronting anyone at all. This was a political rally where people went to discuss a very heated topic in today's society.

Walking into a Circle K with a sidearm without an attitude that you are going to rob the place is one thing. Hanging out at a political rally where there is going to be disagreement among all sides of the issue is intimidating and those guys knew it, because they were not stupid. Anyone that may have thought about speaking out in favor of Obamacare may have been afraid to do so, because there is someone standing forty feet way from me, whom I don't know who might just get pissed off because I spoke out for Obamacare. Thoughts of Va Tech and Columbine may have very well passed through many minds that day.

Immie

It's not a real bright idea to carry a weapon to a rally, but it is not illegal in Arizona or Texas for that matter. In fact, since I have a right to conceal and carry, I could conceal it while at the rally. The difference here is that since we have had so many presidents killed and wounded in the past, the secret service must have the unconstitutional right to limit firearms at rallies where the president is to speak.

Forum List

Back