Protests in Syria

Who is the one "commanding" (like they are a supremacist)? Who is the one speaking the truth?

You aren't speaking no truth wanna be Prophet. You're preaching like nazi. Phew!

Are you saying muslims do not practice "taqqiya"? Please tell us how to tell which muslims are honorable with their word, and which ones aren't. In this society, you can be punished by the law for breaking your "word"/contract.

Are you insane? No, if you're rich and white and Jewish, you can get way with anything in America.

Are you stupid or what? There is farming and building in Gaza. That still means they need a little military build up. Their militant groups are small. You're basically saying you and your allies get to spend billions on weapons and training but they can't. Politics of course. Israel trains and gets new weapons everyday and they train to fight. The Palestinians aren't gonna sit around and watch Israel plan invasions. They are gonna prepare for any aggression.

Who is attacking them? Why do they need a military? Aren't the islamic countries surrounding them generous and supporting (cause it is such a great religion)? Israel won territories in a war that the ME countries ganged up on Israel and tried to destroy them. Israel has not invaded other countries to gain territory (only in self defense). The Palestinians do not need an army. They have the UN!!!! If they used their resources to farm and build, instead of hate and destroy, the ME would be totally different. Unfortunately, islam teaches envy, coveting, and murder. That is what is practiced, and why the ME is in a state of destruction.

No Jews invaded with the Zionist immigration project. And Israel attacks anyone around them, that's the truth. Your too oblivious to the world.

What, the UN?? Ha Ha Ha! Do you realize what you're saying?

Typical coward who blames Islam like the usual. Unfortunately you're a uneducated Christian. Keep this talk in your Muslim hating church coward.

Maybe you could provide links/evidence where Israel has invaded Egypt, Lebenon, Jordon, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia?

The UN, now over run with islamic representatives, yes, I do realize what I am saying ;0

Islam terrorists are a MAJOR problem in this world. Islamic nations are doing very little to assist their populations to be productive citizens. The same nations that have muslims are leaders are telling the rest of us: if only your country was islamic, there would be no problems... There is not one islamic country that can be held up a shining example for everyone to immitate. There is not one islamic country that offers women opportunity (other than to be treated like a brood female, not even human).

Who should I blame? Should I blame the Christians for the condition of the ME, when muslims run the countries? Should I blame the Hindus that aren't part of the ME culture? Should I blame the Buddahists? It is the muslim extremists that are causing the problems. And then, when people say, you muslims, police your own, you whine like women.

You aren't speaking no truth wanna be Prophet. You're preaching like nazi. Phew!

Are you saying muslims do not practice "taqqiya"? Please tell us how to tell which muslims are honorable with their word, and which ones aren't. In this society, you can be punished by the law for breaking your "word"/contract.

Are you insane? No, if you're rich and white and Jewish, you can get way with anything in America.

I said "you can", not "you will". And yes being rich (doesn't matter if you are white (OJ), or Jewish) makes it less likely you will be punished.

Who is attacking them? Why do they need a military? Aren't the islamic countries surrounding them generous and supporting (cause it is such a great religion)? Israel won territories in a war that the ME countries ganged up on Israel and tried to destroy them. Israel has not invaded other countries to gain territory (only in self defense). The Palestinians do not need an army. They have the UN!!!! If they used their resources to farm and build, instead of hate and destroy, the ME would be totally different. Unfortunately, islam teaches envy, coveting, and murder. That is what is practiced, and why the ME is in a state of destruction.

No Jews invaded with the Zionist immigration project. And Israel attacks anyone around them, that's the truth. Your too oblivious to the world.

Typical coward who blames Islam like the usual. Unfortunately you're a uneducated Christian. Keep this talk in your Muslim hating church coward.

Maybe you could provide links/evidence where Israel has invaded Egypt, Lebenon, Jordon, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia?

The UN, now over run with islamic representatives, yes, I do realize what I am saying ;0

Islam terrorists are a MAJOR problem in this world. Islamic nations are doing very little to assist their populations to be productive citizens. The same nations that have muslims are leaders are telling the rest of us: if only your country was islamic, there would be no problems... There is not one islamic country that can be held up a shining example for everyone to immitate. There is not one islamic country that offers women opportunity (other than to be treated like a brood female, not even human).

Who should I blame? Should I blame the Christians for the condition of the ME, when muslims run the countries? Should I blame the Hindus that aren't part of the ME culture? Should I blame the Buddahists? It is the muslim extremists that are causing the problems. And then, when people say, you muslims, police your own, you whine like women.

You don't need links, 67 war, was an Israeli strike.

Another baseless accusation.

Extremists only risen because of wars in the Middle East and people like you. Israel is a major problem in the Middle East.

Blame what for what? I don't see what point you're trying to make?? :cuckoo:

You made a stupid post and I responded to it.

Syria Conflict: Airstrikes On Damascus Suburbs Intensify Activists Say

r-SYRIA-CONFLICT-large570.jpg

BEIRUT — Syrian warplanes pounded opposition strongholds around Damascus and in the north Wednesday as President Bashar Assad's forces intensified airstrikes following the failure of a U.N.-backed cease-fire, activists said.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which gathers reports from a network of activists on the ground, said government jets carried out five strikes in the eastern Ghouta district, a rebel stronghold close to the capital.

Three airstrikes also hit the rebel-held city of Maaret al-Numan, which straddles a key supply route from Damascus to Aleppo and has become a main front in the civil war.

No casualties were reported in Wednesday's strikes, the Observatory said.

However, at least 185 people were killed nationwide in airstrikes and artillery shelling the day before, pushing the total death toll since the conflict began in March 2011 to over 36,000, according to the Observatory's president Rami Abdul-Rahman. At least 47 soldiers were also killed Tuesday, the Observatory said.

Syria's crisis began as a peaceful uprising against Assad's regime inspired by the Arab Spring, but it quickly morphed into a civil war.

The international community remains at a loss about how to stop the war. A temporary truce timed to coincide with a major Muslim holiday last week failed to take hold as more than 500 people were killed in fighting during the four day period.

The U.S. and other Western and Arab nations have called on Assad to step down, while Russia, China and Iran continue to back him.

The U.N.-Arab League envoy to Syria, Lakhdar Brahimi, met Wednesday with China's Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi to solicit Beijing's support for international efforts to stop the bloodshed.

Syria Conflict: Airstrikes On Damascus Suburbs Intensify Activists Say

Who is the one "commanding" (like they are a supremacist)? Who is the one speaking the truth?

He can not and will not give you an honest answer. :D

I hate to do this but I'm gonna quote the idiot from post #1435 (http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/159533-protests-in-syria-96.html#post6250097)
"Fucking shutup you Nazi. You sound like a supremacist."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Extremists only risen because of wars in the Middle East and people like you. Israel is a major problem in the Middle East.

Typical BecauseIKnowSquat nonsense: "I don't need no stinkin' proof. I just know!"

Typical BecauseIKnowSquat nonsense: "I don't need no stinkin' proof. I just know!"

Fact is Israel attacked in the 67 war first, this is accepted all around.

Typical SAYIT will put thousands of smilies as if it means anything.

I notice the way he posts, what it's meant to do.

Last edited:

Your M.O. isn't all that difficult to figure, Princess:
"I don't need no stinkin' proof. I just know!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I don't need no stinkin' proof. I just know!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know who had the first shot in the 67 war? Ha Ha Ha! You idiot.

Here let a Jew tell you, since Jews are the only people you're allowed to listen to. They're chosen of course. Stupid Zionist. :D

Dr. Josef Olmert: The Six-Day War at 45: Then and Now

It was 45 years and one day ago when Israel launched the aerial preemptive strike that started the Six-Day War that ended with the Sinai Desert, the Gaza Strip, the Golan Heights, the West Bank and East Jerusalem being under Israeli control.

:lol::lol::lol:

Syria Rebels Kill 28 Soldiers, Activists Say

r-SYRIA-REBELS-KILL-SOLDIERS-large570.jpg

BEIRUT -- Syrian rebels killed 28 soldiers in attacks on military checkpoints in northern Idlib province on Thursday, just hours after a wave of bombings hit Damascus and its outskirts, activists said.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the rebels attacked three military checkpoints near the town of Saraqeb, killing the troops. Five rebels also died in gun battles following the attacks, according to the Observatory, which relies on reports from activists on the ground.

There was no official confirmation of the deaths from the authorities.

The relentless fighting in Syria has killed more than 36,000 people according to activists since March 2011, when the uprising against President Bashar Assad's regime began. It started as peaceful protests inspired by the Arab Spring but quickly morphed into a bloody civil war.

The rebels fighting to topple Assad often complain they are outgunned by the military, which has in recent days intensified airstrikes on opposition strongholds following the failure of a U.N.-backed truce over a four-day holiday weekend that never took hold.

On Wednesday alone, activists said more than 100 were killed nationwide in airstrikes, artillery shelling and fighting. Much of the violence took place in rebellious suburbs of the capital Damascus and in Aleppo, Syria's largest city and a major front in the 19-month conflict.

In Damascus, "terrorists detonated" three bombs in Al-Mazzeh district late Wednesday night, targeting a mosque, a sports club and a shop, state-run news agency SANA said. One person was killed in the explosion near the district's Al-Houda mosque, and two were wounded, the agency reported Thursday. Six people, including a child, were injured in the two other explosions, according to the report.

The government refers to rebels fighting to topple Assad as terrorists and accuses them and opposition supporters of being part of a foreign plot to destroy Syria.

Also according to SANA, authorities raised the death toll from another bombing Wednesday evening in a Damascus suburb that houses a Shiite Muslim shrine to 12, after one more victim died of wounds.

Syria Rebels Kill 28 Soldiers, Activists Say

U.S. seeks new Syrian rebel leadership

clinton.jpg

An umbrella group that fashions itself the head of Syria's political opposition should no longer be considered the "visible leader" of efforts to form a government to replace Bashar al-Assad, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday.

Clinton said the Syrian National Council, which is made up mostly of Syrian expatriates cannot alone shape the future of Syria apart from those fighting and dying inside the country amid a civil war that has claimed more than 30,000 lives.

"This cannot be an opposition represented by people who have many good attributes, but have in many instances not been in Syria for 20, 30 or 40 years," Clinton said during a joint news conference with Croatian President Ivo Josipovic in Zagreb. "There has to be a representation of those who are on the front lines fighting and dying today."

Her remarks come as preparations are underway for Arab League-sponsored meetings next week in Doha, Qatar, that will focus on the composition of a post-Assad political leadership in Syria.

"We have recommended names and organizations that we believe should be included in any leadership structure," Clinton said. "We've made it clear that the SNC can no longer be viewed as the visible leader of the opposition. They can be part of a larger opposition, but that opposition must include people inside Syria and others who have a legitimate voice that needs to be heard."

The SNC was formed last year after the once-peaceful uprising against al-Assad's rule turned deadly, but it garners little credibility from opposition forces inside Syria. While it was recognized as an interlocutor with the United States and other governments seeking a way to stanch the carnage of the al-Assad regime, the Obama administration has been frustrated by the lack of cohesion and infighting that seemed to define its workings. There are also questions of whether the group truly represented the interests of the wide variety of religious and ethnic groups inside Syria.

Clinton reiterated concerns that opposition forces are not doing enough to stem the tide of Islamic extremists who are exploiting the violent situation on the ground in Syria.

U.S. seeks new Syrian rebel leadership – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Here let a Jew tell you, since Jews are the only people you're allowed to listen to. They're chosen of course. Stupid Zionist. :D

It was 45 years and one day ago when Israel launched the aerial preemptive strike
that started the Six-Day War that ended with the Sinai Desert, the Gaza Strip, the Golan Heights, the West Bank and East Jerusalem being under Israeli control.

The islamo nazis lie again shit pig gamal abdul nasser started the six day war in May of 1967 when he blocked that STRAIT OF TIRAN -----and ANNOUNCED THAT SOME STINKING PIG NAMED ALLAH told him to annhilate the jews of Israel----the ambassadors of stinking pig allah, nasser and the rest of the ummah made that point
very clear in the GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE UNITED NATIONS ---the proceeding of which were clearly televised -----on channel 13 -----in the UNITED STATES----MAY 1967 The dogs of allah's army then assembled on the border of Israel---on the sinai side and THREW THE UN PEACE KEEPING FORCES OUT of their dog kennel ---egypt. Alongside the dogs of allah were military experts from Russia and a scores of tanks -----at the ready a few weeks into the shit mouthed rants from pig nasser----Israel knocked out a few planes on the tarmac in egypt- meccaist pigs ignore all the rest and claim that one move which is far less serious than even one of those MUHUMMAD BABY BRAIN SMASHING MISSILES -------STARTED THE WAR <<<<<<meccaist dog humour

Syria Video Appears To Show Rebels Executing Captured Syrian Troops

BEIRUT — A new video appears to show Syrian rebels killing a group of captured soldiers, spraying them with bullets as they lay on the ground. Human rights groups on Friday warned that the gunmen may have committed a war crime.

The video raises concerns over brutality among some rebels just ahead of a major conference this weekend in Qatar at which the United States is trying to unify the opposition under a new leadership. Washington and its allies have been hesitant to give stronger support to the rebellion in part because of worries over its multiple divisions and lack of organization.

The killings took place Thursday during an assault by rebels on the northern town of Saraqeb, the scene of heavy fighting in past weeks between rebels and forces of President Bashar Assad's regime, according to an anti-regime activist organization, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Rebels are now in full control of Saraqeb after regime troops pulled back during Thursday's fighting, the Observatory said. That gives the rebels a strategic point on the main highway linking Syria's largest city Aleppo – which rebels have been trying to capture for months – with the regime stronghold of Latakia on the Mediterranean coast.

Reports of serious human rights abuses by elements within the armed opposition have been on the rise, badly damaging the rebels' claims of moral high ground in the civil war and fueling concerns that they are capable of a brutality matching that of the regime they are seeking to topple.

The issue is complicated by the fragmented nature of the rebellion. Even rebel units nominally under the umbrella Free Syrian Army group operate independently, and as the 19-month-old conflict drags on, criminals, foreign Islamic militants and other renegades have joined in the fight against Assad.

Syria Video Appears To Show Rebels Executing Captured Syrian Troops (VIDEO)

Israel was attacked by Arabic states in '67. Israel fought back and "won" strategic territory around their tiny little country (have you heard to the victor goes the spoils?). Israel was outnumbered, and the ME countries were saying they were going to push Israel into the sea. Turns out, that then, like now, the radical islamists like to talk a lot. Israel gave them a spanking and shamed those countries on the world stage.

Now, you made your statement about how aggressive Israel is, why won't you back it up? If all you have is " '67", compare that to the thousands of islamists' attacks world wide (just since then), and again it comes back to "M U S L I M S".

Again, I ask, why do the people in the ME need weapons? Who are the defending? Who are they "attacking"? Why does Iran need nuclear power when it is so expensive to build, run and maintain (while their population lives in misery), when for practically nothing, they could have oil boilers, and generators up and running with a virtual perpetual fuel source (OIL)?

You are acting like the little monkey man again, hopping up and down, repeating your "beliefs" as fact. When you are asked for links or evidence, REPEAT. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob gave "you" the ability to reason. Why do you refuse to use it?

It was 45 years and one day ago when Israel launched the aerial preemptive strike that started the Six-Day War that ended with the Sinai Desert, the Gaza Strip, the Golan Heights, the West Bank and East Jerusalem being under Israeli control.

What armies were on their borders when they fired "the first shot"?

U.S. seeks new Syrian rebel leadership

clinton.jpg

An umbrella group that fashions itself the head of Syria's political opposition should no longer be considered the "visible leader" of efforts to form a government to replace Bashar al-Assad, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday.

Clinton said the Syrian National Council, which is made up mostly of Syrian expatriates cannot alone shape the future of Syria apart from those fighting and dying inside the country amid a civil war that has claimed more than 30,000 lives.

"This cannot be an opposition represented by people who have many good attributes, but have in many instances not been in Syria for 20, 30 or 40 years," Clinton said during a joint news conference with Croatian President Ivo Josipovic in Zagreb. "There has to be a representation of those who are on the front lines fighting and dying today."

Her remarks come as preparations are underway for Arab League-sponsored meetings next week in Doha, Qatar, that will focus on the composition of a post-Assad political leadership in Syria.

"We have recommended names and organizations that we believe should be included in any leadership structure," Clinton said. "We've made it clear that the SNC can no longer be viewed as the visible leader of the opposition. They can be part of a larger opposition, but that opposition must include people inside Syria and others who have a legitimate voice that needs to be heard."

The SNC was formed last year after the once-peaceful uprising against al-Assad's rule turned deadly, but it garners little credibility from opposition forces inside Syria. While it was recognized as an interlocutor with the United States and other governments seeking a way to stanch the carnage of the al-Assad regime, the Obama administration has been frustrated by the lack of cohesion and infighting that seemed to define its workings. There are also questions of whether the group truly represented the interests of the wide variety of religious and ethnic groups inside Syria.

Clinton reiterated concerns that opposition forces are not doing enough to stem the tide of Islamic extremists who are exploiting the violent situation on the ground in Syria.

U.S. seeks new Syrian rebel leadership – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

I guess the ME will have an "Arab Winter" now?

Israel was attacked by Arabic states in '67. Israel fought back and "won" strategic territory around their tiny little country (have you heard to the victor goes the spoils?). Israel was outnumbered, and the ME countries were saying they were going to push Israel into the sea. Turns out, that then, like now, the radical islamists like to talk a lot. Israel gave them a spanking and shamed those countries on the world stage.

Now, you made your statement about how aggressive Israel is, why won't you back it up? If all you have is " '67", compare that to the thousands of islamists' attacks world wide (just since then), and again it comes back to "M U S L I M S".

Again, I ask, why do the people in the ME need weapons? Who are the defending? Who are they "attacking"? Why does Iran need nuclear power when it is so expensive to build, run and maintain (while their population lives in misery), when for practically nothing, they could have oil boilers, and generators up and running with a virtual perpetual fuel source (OIL)?

You are acting like the little monkey man again, hopping up and down, repeating your "beliefs" as fact. When you are asked for links or evidence, REPEAT. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob gave "you" the ability to reason. Why do you refuse to use it?

No, Israel attacked Arab states in a preemptive strike....

Get it now Sherlock? I provided a link clearly stating that.

You made another very stupid statement. America was giving Israel all the intelligence, that's the only reason they were able to hang in.

I already know you hate muslims like a nazi, but don't say stupid shit.

Why do they need weapons? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Just like every other country needs weapons you moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you sure are using your ability to reason. Muslims Muslims, what reasoning you scumbag ,

The God of Abraham will cast to you hell for being such a sick person!

No, Israel attacked Arab states in a preemptive strike....

Get it now Sherlock? I provided a link clearly stating that.

You made another very stupid statement. America was giving Israel all the intelligence, that's the only reason they were able to hang in.

I already know you hate muslims like a nazi, but don't say stupid shit.

Why do they need weapons? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Just like every other country needs weapons you moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you sure are using your ability to reason. Muslims Muslims, what reasoning you scumbag ,

The God of Abraham will cast to you hell for being such a sick person!

Why did Israel use military power in '67 (this will require 2 brain cells)?
Where did I say America was giving Israel intelligence. I did not. But you don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Please provide "proof" that I hate muslims. I have never stated that.

What specifically was "stupid"?

Elaborate on why these countries need weapons.
In Europe, Asia, Africa, countries have had long standing rivalries with neighbors.
In the ME, islam rules (the peaceful religion), and between "neighbors", there should be no need for weapons (because islam brings peace, remember?). Are there "non-believers" attacking any country in the ME? Why does the ME need weapons? Islam is more of a socialist gov't which means that people do not have the right to property, they are not allowed to defend themselves (especially women). Why do they need weapons?

Again, we are speaking of the ME, muslims are the largest percentage of the population, and work hard to eliminate or silence any "non-believer", who holds the responsibilites, INCAS? No, it would be muslims. You just don't want to deal with the truth and evidence that is blatant in the ME: islam results in deceit, destruction, death, dust and decay.

Start a thread on the Tlinget Haida Americans, and if it is interesting, I will join that thread. People are tired of the muslims claiming they are victims when everywhere you look, they are the AGGRESSORS and TROUBLE MAKERS.

Forum List

Back