Proven Criminal Acts Perpetrated By Hillary Regarding Benghazi / E-mail Scandal

the more fake charges that are brought up, and fail, the more innocent Clinton looks before the election..

bs RW smear tactics worked soooooooooooooo well against Obama ..

LMAO
WHERE do you get 'fake charges'? The only 'fake charges are the fact-LESS assertions being made by Liberals such as yourself. This post, for example, is just another Liberal OPINION post.

Look the woman is an habitual liar why should anyone believe one word of what she says? She just got caught in another lie during the debate. Even the White House has raised its hands saying they don't know what the hell she's talking about.

the right accuses Clinton of being a liar ....

how ironic

TFF

(Shaking Monkey Photo...)

That's your reason why anyone should listen to you....same type of reasoning Libs use to insist Hillary in innocent.
You got nothing there is not a thing you can do to get her Indicted zero zilch Nada ...its the same as repealing ACA its a Pipe dream you all pipe inhaling opiate addicted anti Hillary chickenhearted have NOTHING

feelcopter_fb_739285.jpg

the more fake charges that are brought up, and fail, the more innocent Clinton looks before the election..

bs RW smear tactics worked soooooooooooooo well against Obama ..

LMAO

WHAT IS truly laughable is that you believe that stupidity. nobody else does, but you do.

why am i not surprised???

Look the woman is an habitual liar why should anyone believe one word of what she says? She just got caught in another lie during the debate. Even the White House has raised its hands saying they don't know what the hell she's talking about.

the right accuses Clinton of being a liar ....

how ironic

TFF

"I noticed that, too," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said when asked about Clinton opposing a deal whose text has not been posted." OH SNAP!! :laugh:

(Shaking Monkey Photo...)

That's your reason why anyone should listen to you....same type of reasoning Libs use to insist Hillary in innocent.
You got nothing there is not a thing you can do to get her Indicted zero zilch Nada ...its the same as repealing ACA its a Pipe dream you all pipe inhaling opiate addicted anti Hillary chickenhearted have NOTHING

nobody believes she's trustworthy but lemmings dullard.

it is what it is

she is free and you all will not

:blahblah:

This has been a GREAT exercise in displaying Liberal hypocrisy and B$! I was repeatedly told over and over again that if I did not post links I was lying and it is all unwarranted accusations. After posting MANY links and evidence from numerous experts all the Liberals have done since is make post after post of link-LESS opinionated drivel.

As nuhuh always say, if you don't post a link you're a liar and full of Shi'ite! There are a lot of Liberal LIARS who are full of shi-ite on this board then, wasting thread space with partisan opinion!

:lmao:

9 committees later. There is no wrong doing.

"Can you READ or is you mind and your mouth just stuck on 'stupid'?"

My full quote is here, which refutes Easyt. 9 committees later. There is no wrong doing. Two staffers and a Congressmen say that the committees' function is to damage HRC. If the GOP keeps this up, the fall out will only strengthen HRC's bid for the presidency.

Easyt's proven stupidity is tiresome.

None of the committees were focused on the subject of the OP, stop with the deflection and stay on topic.
The topic is a fallacy of false statement. There are no proven criminal acts by HRC. Or Scott Walker. Or Jeb Bush. The committees can certainly be used as examples by the far right to smear HRC with false allegations, just as the OP is trying unsuccessfully to do.

your free bacon bs article was over a week old ... not only did it NOT make national news headlines, no charges have been filed on such solid evidence.

You and the rest of the idiots have nothing.

I challenged you to PROVE your claim.....

:blahblah: ...still waiting.

the claim that years of investigations by several committee's prove you are full of shit ?

well sport, keep waiting, and hold your breath too ..

None of the committees were focused on the subject of the OP, stop with the deflection and stay on topic.

The ONLY reason Hillary's e-mail scandal came to light was because of the Committee investigation....
And nothing was ever substantiated much less proven.

I don't want a HRC administration, but I don't want one that supports folks like you.

I want a good, decent candidate like John Kasich.

Hillary Clinton's honesty problem | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/.../243844-hillary-clintons-honesty-probl...
The Hill
Jun 3, 2015 - It found 57 percent of adults asserting that Clinton is not honest or trustworthy, ... “We're about 30 to 60 days away from real nervousness, if not panic, ... Campaign officials believe the higher ratings Clinton enjoyed at the State ...

your laughable moronic bragging that nothing has been proven on hillary, John gotti-like; wont help anything, a majority of people in America think she's a liar

Here is who is breaking the Law you anti Hillary hysterics and numbnutz...its the Banjo Playing Deliverance S Carolina Inbred suck-hole Trey Gowdy
242333561_deliverance_banjo_boy_e1296452279364_xlarge.jpeg

• A former committee investigator, Bradley Podliska, recently went public with the blockbuster allegation that Gowdy's team unlawfully fired him because he wasn't sufficiently obsessed with chasing the Clinton email story. "He said he was fired for refusing to go along with the new direction of the committee's work, as well as for taking leave to meet his military service requirements," the Los Angeles Times reported.
  • Podliska insists the Benghazi committee is run with an unprofessional, "Animal House"-type atmosphere: "He described to CNN an office environment in which employees spent their days Web surfing and sometimes drinking at work. He said staffers joined a 'gun buying club' for 'chrome-plated, monogrammed, Tiffany-style Glock 9-millimeters,' and some would spend hours at a time at work designing the personalized weapons."
  • Responding to Podliska's claims, Gowdy and his team launched a media counter-offensive, calling the whistleblower a "lousy employee" and divulging details about his committee employment. That brought a cease-and-desist letter from Podliska's attorney. "Both Representative Gowdy and the committee have clearly violated terms of the confidentiality agreement and the Congressional Accountability Act," Peter Romer-Friedman, one of Podliska's attorneys, told MSNBC.

your laughable moronic bragging that nothing has been proven on hillary, John gotti-like; wont help anything, a majority of people in America think she's a liar
she is going to dance on all your hopes and dream of another Nut Bag GOP President what are you kidding after Moron 43 ...no way

Call Trey Gowdy and tell him. I can't prove anything or do anything if I could.

neither can he.

LMAO

Forum List

Back