Psaki: ‘Unfair and Absurd’ To Say Companies Would Raise Prices in Response to Tax Increases

Absolutely
Cut their taxes and they just keep the money

Conversely, if a company could charge higher prices, they already would.
The market will decide

Higher taxes are on profit not operating expenses

Cut their taxes and the invest the money in their company so they can make more money. Hiring mre workers and generating economic growth. Worked when Kennedy Reagan Bush and Trump did it. That’s a fact no matter what your leftists sources tell you.

Cut their taxes and the invest the money in their company so they can make more money. Hiring mre workers and generating economic growth. Worked when Kennedy Reagan Bush and Trump did it. That’s a fact no matter what your leftists sources tell you.
Again, unless their is an expanded market for your goods or services, expansion will do you no good.

That is why they just pocket the money

Great American
Saved Obamacare from Unpatriotic Republicans trying to take healthcare away
Why wont you tell us how Democrats destroyed healthcare without Republicans and yet Democrats won’t increase minimum wage.

Last edited:
Absolutely
Cut their taxes and they just keep the money

Conversely, if a company could charge higher prices, they already would.
The market will decide

Higher taxes are on profit not operating expenses
No, they don't keep the money. They expand.

No actually, they just kept the money

Like I said previously, the market for your goods or services will decide if you can expand
No they really didn’t. Why is it you’re too stupid to follow what happened in the last few years. Trump lowered taxes and fees, unemployment drops to as close to zero as possible. Highest employment numbers in history. Yet you think raising the taxes and fees is somehow going to get the same result?

No they really didn’t. Why is it you’re too stupid to follow what happened in the last few years. Trump lowered taxes and fees, unemployment drops to as close to zero as possible. Highest employment numbers in history. Yet you think raising the taxes and fees is somehow going to get the same result?
Stock market rose under Trump
Stock market diving under Biden

Citizens too work with tax accountants to maximize the amount they pay in taxes.
I went to work today and felt bad the entire time I wasn’t paying my fair share in taxes. I’m due for another raise soon and am seriously considering if they don’t just send that money to the government I may quit.

Did they lower the price of goods when their taxes were reduced by 40% -45% in their last mega corporate tax cut?

NO!

So why would the price of goods go up, with a 10% - 20% tax hike??? :dunno:
Another financial idiot. When their taxes get cut, they hire more workers. Who pay income tax, leading to more money coming in to the government. They also buy more goods, so sales tax revenue goes to the local economy. When morons like Xiden raise taxes, fewer people get hired (if layoffs aren’t done), and the increased cost ALWAYS gets passed on to the consumer.

Psaki isn't lying. You are. But that's typical for you. I did find this. They funded the Steele Dossier:

"From October 2015 to May 2016, the Washington Free Beacon hired Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on “multiple candidates” during the 2016 presidential election, including Donald Trump. The Free Beacon stopped funding this research when Donald Trump had clinched the Republican nomination."

If prices go up or down depending on the tax rate, why didn't prices go down when the government cut taxes in 2017? Since prices didn't go down when Trump cut taxes, why would they go up if taxes are raised by 5%. Trump cut taxes by 12%. The proposed tax increase still gives corporations 7% of the Trump tax cut, so there is no need to raise prices if a portion of that tax cut is clawed back.

This is just more Republican fear tactics. See thread on "Why do Republicans lie". Keeping money out of the hands of working people is a goal of Republicans everywhere, so of course they're lying about this.
As soon as you said “Steele Dossier”, your post was relegated to the crapper.

Is she seriously too stupid to know taxes are an expense and must be included in any business model. Hell, are you left wing idiots that stupid?

Forum List

Back