Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

Psych Liar Trump pretended to be a friend of the LGBT community. He stated that LGBT people would advance further with him in office. Now this:

White House Gearing Up To Push Transgender Military Ban Forward | HuffPost
Mentally impaired high suicide risk freaks have no business in the military.
Many of your so called "freaks" have been serving honorably . They are an asset to the Military which can't find enough qualified recruits. One fucking percent of young people between the ages of 17 and 24 are both fit to serve and want to serve. Now tell us again how much you care about military readiness.

While your at it, tell us how many trans people in the military committed suicide.The one wo kill themselves are the ones who are forced into the closet, and who are treated badly by the likes of you and Trump. You and he have blood on your hands.
I'll tell you again: High suicide risk freaks have no business in the military.

Every soldier coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan is a high suicide risk.

Veterans Day: Suicide has caused more American casualties than wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – The Mercury News

We can't afford to to kick out good soldiers and sailors.

Psych Liar Trump pretended to be a friend of the LGBT community. He stated that LGBT people would advance further with him in office. Now this:

Many of your so called "freaks" have been serving honorably . They are an asset to the Military which can't find enough qualified recruits. One fucking percent of young people between the ages of 17 and 24 are both fit to serve and want to serve. Now tell us again how much you care about military readiness.

While your at it, tell us how many trans people in the military committed suicide.The one wo kill themselves are the ones who are forced into the closet, and who are treated badly by the likes of you and Trump. You and he have blood on your hands.

Veterans Day: Suicide has caused more American casualties than wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – The Mercury News

Blatant liberal lie, cited only to promote deviant sexual behavior as normal.

So provide evidence to the contrary.

Suicide in the US Army

Experts worry high military suicide rates are 'new normal'

Suicide in the US Army

You'd be suicidal too if you weren't allowed to shoot the enemy. Jughead would not allow for engagement except in only a few circumstances, and he got rid of a lot of real military leaders and replaced them with ass kissers.

The man provided documentation. All that you can do is shout lie! Prove your point or shut the fuck up.

You can tell me again. You can tell me a thousand times. That does not make it any more valid. You can repeat horseshit all that you want. It is still horseshit. It is also a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ignorance , when you whine that "I said it so it's true "Logical fallacies are also the last act of desperation when someone is loosing an argument.

The man provided documentation. All that you can do is shout lie! Prove your point or shut the fuck up.
I didn't see any documentation, all I saw were some links to websites that do not prove a thing, other than possible desperation on someones part to normalize deviant behavior and get more people killed.

They are liberals, they can't stop lying its weird.

You can tell me again. You can tell me a thousand times. That does not make it any more valid. You can repeat horseshit all that you want. It is still horseshit. It is also a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ignorance , when you whine that "I said it so it's true "Logical fallacies are also the last act of desperation when someone is loosing an argument.

The most common factor increasing the risk of suicide and suicide-related behaviors is psychiatric illness. More than 90% of those dying by suicide have psychiatric illness.

Ah, the walls that Israel built dramatically cut down on terror attacks, Nat! Israel is an example of WHY you build walls!

Absolutely....Israel is now FREE of terrorism.....LOL

Israeli wall:400 miles....

Trump's wall: 2,000 miles

In 2002, the year before construction started, 457 Israelis were murdered in terror attacks; in 2009, after the fence was finished, 8 Israelis were killed by terror attacks. Nobody claimed that Israel was free of terrorism, Nat. If you can't grasp why a wall was needed from those numbers...then you're wearing ideological blinders!

The most common factor increasing the risk of suicide and suicide-related behaviors is psychiatric illness. More than 90% of those dying by suicide have psychiatric illness.
Many times exacerbated by cutting of their peter.

Those people are screwed up in the head to be sure.

In 2002, the year before construction started, 457 Israelis were murdered in terror attacks; in 2009, after the fence was finished, 8 Israelis were killed by terror attacks. Nobody claimed that Israel was free of terrorism, Nat. If you can't grasp why a wall was needed from those numbers...then you're wearing ideological blinders!

The author of the Jewish Virtual Library analysis, said "the main thing" contributing to the decrease was not the wall itself, but the activity of Israeli security forces along the barrier. He said the dramatic decrease in attacks was "in part because of the fence," but also cited checkpoints and cooperation between military and security forces as important factors.

The author of the Jewish Virtual Library analysis, said "the main thing" contributing to the decrease was not the wall itself, but the activity of Israeli security forces along the barrier. He said the dramatic decrease in attacks was "in part because of the fence," but also cited checkpoints and cooperation between military and security forces as important factors.
Link?

They didn't have Israeli security forces along that border before the wall? They didn't have checkpoints before the wall? They didn't have cooperation between military and security forces before the wall?

You've got a decrease from 457 murders during the year prior to the wall all the way down to 8 the year after it was finished but you think that OTHER factors are what led to the decrease? It's quite obvious that the wall had a dramatic affect on terror attacks, Nat! You just don't want to admit it after using Israel as your example of why walls supposedly don't work.

Suicide in the US Army

You'd be suicidal too if you weren't allowed to shoot the enemy. Jughead would not allow for engagement except in only a few circumstances, and he got rid of a lot of real military leaders and replaced them with ass kissers.

So no evidence...color me surprised. The HUGE increase in suicides started when?

Suicide in the US Army

So no evidence...color me surprised. The HUGE increase in suicides started when?
I don't know, but since liberals know everything, why don't you "post a link" for it?

Suicide in the US Army

I don't know, but since liberals know everything, why don't you "post a link" for it?

I already did. You didn't read them. 2004. Have you always called George W Bush "jughead"?

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.
Trump isn't a fascist. He's just an insecure little girl. He's too much of a moron to rise high enough to be a dictator.

Dear Trump Voter: You've Been Lied To | HuffPost

What Trump is doing "well", is preparing his moronic backers for the TONS of reasons why his demagoguery and false promises are DEAD....He is doing this by preparing a narrative that its EVERYBODY ELSE's fault, except for him and his no-clue family members.

Like this he can soon resign claiming that he "tried"....but, ultimately, fuck you all.

Forum List

Back