Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.
Trump isn't a fascist. He's just an insecure little girl. He's too much of a moron to rise high enough to be a dictator.
/----/ Funny -- All it took to kick hildabeast to the curb was an insecure little girl. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Trump isn't a fascist. He's just an insecure little girl. He's too much of a moron to rise high enough to be a dictator.

....and, if I may add, Trump is ALSO too much of a moron for Putin to have directly involved him in the Russian collusion.....Putin colluded with somewhat smarter (and treasonous) Trump puppet masters/handlers like Manafort and maybe Bannon.

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.
/----/ Funny -- All it took to kick hildabeast to the curb was an insecure little girl. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Yep, it really says a lot about the stupidity of the American voter. I say that even though I am not a Hillary supporter.

....and, if I may add, Trump is ALSO too much of a moron for Putin to have directly involved him in the Russian collusion.....Putin colluded with somewhat smarter (and treasonous) Trump puppet masters/handlers like Manafort and maybe Bannon.
Haha very true. In fact, the entire reason Putin wanted Trump as president is because he knew he was a moron who would weaken the US.

Haha very true. In fact, the entire reason Putin wanted Trump as president is because he knew he was a moron who would weaken the US.

Putin...who is much more clever than Trump could ever dream of being......well KNEW that all he had to do is to tell the moron that he "liked him"...and Trump would bend over like an old, and cheap Crimean whore.

Putin...who is much more clever than Trump could ever dream of being......well KNEW that all he had to do is to tell the moron that he "liked him"...and Trump would bend over like an old, and cheap Crimean whore.
Yep, he's a useful idiot to Putin. That's all he's good for.

Yep, it really says a lot about the stupidity of the American voter. I say that even though I am not a Hillary supporter.

PRECISELY my own feelings.....I very much disliked Clinton, but in comparison to this orange idiot, charlatan.................
/----/ Now the Hildabeast trolls are running away from her like their pants are on fire. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

/----/ so Putun's useful idiot just put sanctions on Russia. Care to explain that Spanky?

All it took to kick hildabeast to the curb was an insecure little girl

Well, NO.....he needed IDIOTS like you to help him.......and you morons fell for it...
LOL
/----/ If Hildabeast couldn't beat Trump how could she handle world leaders who are smart and crafty?

She did best Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is she sitting in the oval office?

so Putun's useful idiot just put sanctions on Russia. Care to explain that

Sure, fuck head....the sanctions were VETO-PROOF, Trump could do NOTHING for his Russian handlers.....the orange clown had NO CHOICE..............LOL

Well, NO.....he needed IDIOTS like you to help him.......and you morons fell for it...
LOL
/----/ If Hildabeast couldn't beat Trump how could she handle world leaders who are smart and crafty?

She did best Trump

/----/ So why is Trump getting all the press for being President?

/----/ so Putun's useful idiot just put sanctions on Russia. Care to explain that Spanky?
Um no congress did. Nice try though. Dumbass.

LOL

She did best Trump

Hate to break this to you PP but Hillary lost to Trump in what is considered one of the biggest political upsets in modern political history!

As for what Putin thinks of different American leaders? Well, it was pretty obvious that MOST of the Russian leadership has considered Hillary a complete moron ever since the infamous "reset button" that actually said "overcharged" in Russian! One can only assume that Putin thought Hillary was an idiot as well!

I also hate to break this to you but Donald Trump isn't going ANYWHERE for another three plus years no matter how long you snowflakes hold hands and sing Kumbaya! He's not insane...he's annoying (especially to liberals!) which should come as a surprise to nobody because he's a New Yorker and they've made being annoying into an ART FORM!

Forum List

Back