Publix Grocery Store Under Fire For Refusing to Write Pro-Trans Message On A Cake

Why should trans people not be allowed to have joy?
If the sickos wanted to have joy they never should have fucked up their lives by cutting off their genitals or taking unnatural gender drugs or whatever the sick fuckers do.

There is a reason why those assholes have such a high suicide rate. They are miserable excuses for human beings.

The better message on the cake would be "stop being a shithead Tranny"

If the sickos wanted to have joy they never should have fucked up their lives by cutting off their genitals or taking unnatural gender drugs or whatever the sick fuckers do.

There is a reason why those assholes have such a high suicide rate. They are miserable excuses for human beings.

Yes I agree somewhat but please don't be angry at the kids that were groomed into it as they're innocent victims.

I'm torn about this. As much as I don't agree with the Transgender agenda, a person has the right to get what they want and are willing to pay for, but at the same time it's their business.

/——/
1684101389332.png

So you you don’t think they deserve to have joy?

Wow. Pretty hateful considering they’ve never done anything to you.

Funny thing, I doubt Jesus would agree.

Taking it too far

To be banned? I'm not breaking any rules as I was responding to what she said about joy and my joy would be for her to leave and never come back. I think that basically it's a pipe dream though but still.

From the article…

The woman, who was purchasing the cake for a pro-trans campaign at her job, claimed that she asked for the message to be put on the cake with icing. However, the bakery decorated the cake with the words "people deserve joy," and provided the customer extra icing so she could add the word "trans" herself.

So…she couldn’t even bring herself to write “trans people deserve joy” - what the hell?

How is that even controversial? Everyone deserves joy…you would think.
It is a private business. They have no requirement to serve anyone they don't want to serve--Isn't that the line you were using when people were calling for Twitter to not censor their speech? My, my, my we are a bit hypocritical today, aren't we, little man.

To be banned? I'm not breaking any rules as I was responding to what she said about joy and my joy would be for her to leave and never come back. I think that basically it's a pipe dream though but still.
Like a kick up the pants, thread ban etc..

I have a construction company, I avoid anything political and religious. About two years ago, if a development had taken off, I would have needed a brochure and internet coverage. I was making preliminary notes incase this took off and the stipulation I had written down was for there to be no people and even hands in the content. I'm not getting into the arguement of blacks, whites, gingers, wheelchairs etc.. There also hadn't to be symbols etc.. of political or religious content. But the scheme flopped because the other parties bank pulled the rug from under their feet.

And there certainly won't be a gay or trans cake in a kitchen photo!

It is a private business. They have no requirement to serve anyone they don't want to serve--Isn't that the line you were using when people were calling for Twitter to not censor their speech? My, my, my we are a bit hypocritical today, aren't we, little man.
I’m not disagreeing with their rights as a private business (unless they are violating public accommodation laws which I don’t think they are in this case). As I said, the customer can use his own rights of free speech to protest or boycott.

A thread ban from my own thread?

Oh I get it now LOL 😂
/—-/ And even more

Publix is a private company and can do what they want. Kudos to that particular store that wouldn't print what's obviously false on a cake. All people should have joy whenever they can but no one "deserves" it and there's no such thing as a "Trans Person".
I would say all people deserve joy…but not all get it, and some, through their own actions are cut off from it.

I highly doubt Coyote is a man. I disagree with her on whatever that last thing was. Know that I do respect Coyote and think she's alright,

even if we don't agree on everything.

Coyote is a liberal, yes. Calm your tits, a real liberal. That's different than a Social Marxist Authoritarian.

I have a cousin that's a real liberal. He gave me a guitar that he knows how to play "Imagine" on. :aargh:

Yeah, that was played on it before he left with me. I do not like the thing, but I keep it for sentimental value.

I had never heard that song before then. What a commie bullshit song! Grawr! :102:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back