Pulse patrons victim of the government. Club was a "gun free zone".

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
I'm listening to Gun Talk and they just reported that the Pulse Club was a gun free zone. No guns allowed in any establishment that serves liquor.

And by the way, I am a huge fan of Matthew Grace and the Pink Pistols. No they are not a band. Grace and his crew are an open LGBT gun club who fight for gun rights and are awesome.

Dozens of chapters. I love them to death.

Grace and other LGBTers are trying to get the message out that "armed queers don't get bashed" Those are his words by the way

Great quote. You rock Pink Pistols!!!

.“We teach queers to shoot. Then we teach others that we have done so,” their website states.

Armed queers don’t get bashed.

We change the public perception of the sexual minorities, such that those who have in the past perceived them as safe targets for violence and hateful acts — beatings, assaults, rapes, murders — will realize that that now, a segment of the sexual minority population is now armed and effective with those arms.

Those arms are also concealed, so they do not know which ones are safe to attack, and which are not…which they can harm as they have in the past, and which may draw a weapon and fight back."

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won Big Gun Rights Victory

I have no idea why these wins by Grace aren't on the front page of every newspaper.

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won This Big Gun Rights Victory In DC
May 19, 2016 By Bre Payton

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that a key provision of Washington DC’s concealed carry law was unconstitutional, and ordered DC police to stop requiring residents to prove they have a “good reason” to be issued a concealed carry permit.

The plaintiff, Matthew Grace, is a district gun owner and member of The Pink Pistols, a shooting group that “honors diversity and is open to all shooters regardless of sexual orientation,” with dozens of chapters nationwide.

Last edited:
I'm listening to Gun Talk and they just reported that the Pulse Club was a gun free zone. No guns allowed in any establishment that serves liquor.

Are you sure you want intoxicated drug addicts armed? There had to be security at the door to prevent guns from entering the club & armed citizens just outside, yet one man caused the largest & deadliest mass shooting in history.

"gun free zones" = we trusted the Israeli owned "US media," and we paid for it with everything

Gun-free zones, like the Republican convention and all of trump's speech venues.

If only a 'good guy with a gun' had been there, he'd have saved the day and sung "here I come to save the daaaaayy, Mighty Mouse is on the waaayyy" while doing it.

and instead, bowing to political correctness, not one queer was armed, and all got it, and the shooter got away, and leftists here are so very proud of that...

Do not discount the possibility that our beloved corporate "gubermint" didn't stage this entire event like they did Sandy Hook and Charleston.

AngelaCorey.jpg

Ugly Angela Corey scared Floridians with her nazistic prosecution of George Zimmerman. So now Floridians believe that the stand your ground law is too much of a hassle.

No, it wasn't Obama, because the patrons of the joint all vote Democratic, and FLA is in play this year...

Gun-free zones, like the Republican convention and all of trump's speech venues.

If only a 'good guy with a gun' had been there, he'd have saved the day and sung "here I come to save the daaaaayy, Mighty Mouse is on the waaayyy" while doing it.

The Pink Pistols believe that if someone had been armed they could have saved the day. Want to argue with them?

the Pink Pistols released a statement in which they suggested this attack is the very kind of incident that justifies their continual call for gays to arm themselves.

Pink Pistols: Orlando Terror Shows Why Gays Should Arm Themselves

So you're saying the government created the Gun Culture? What, with the Second Amendment?

Go on......

You do know here in Texas you are not allow to carry your weapon into a bar or nightclub that sells booze and earn more than 51% of their sales from booze, so tell me why a Liberal State like Texas has these laws?

TCHA: Civilian Carry

This thread shoots itself in the foot with its first five words. Thanks for getting right to the point anyway.

Why in the FUCK would anyone want guns and alcohol in the same place?
duh.gif

You do know here in Texas you are not allow to carry your weapon into a bar or nightclub that sells booze and earn more than 51% of their sales from booze, so tell me why a Liberal State like Texas has these laws?

TCHA: Civilian Carry

EXACTLY! I live in Amarillo and that is the law here in Texas. You can't carry guns into bars.

Matter of fact, I grew up in Montana, where open carry was allowed when I was growing up there, and even in Montana, you weren't allowed to take firearms into bars.

Are you sure you want intoxicated drug addicts armed? There had to be security at the door to prevent guns from entering the club & armed citizens just outside, yet one man caused the largest & deadliest mass shooting in history.
I haven't had time or the inclination to read about this event yet. . . . but I am suspicious about the whole thing.

One of the roles of the Obama administration was to get massive curtailments on the right to own firearms. He has failed. I think there will be one more sustained push before he leaves office. Look for a lot of agency spam on these boards from here on out.

. . . and probably more "mass shootings."

Well Omar didn't follow the government rules did he now?

This woman makes complete sense.

"Patton said:

Let us not reach for the low-hanging fruit of blaming the killer’s guns. Let us stay focused on the fact that someone hated gay people so much they were ready to kill or injure so many. A human being did this. The human being’s tools are unimportant when compared to the bleakness of that person’s soul.

Patton went on to say, “GUNS did not do this. A human being did this, a dead human being. Our job now is not to demonize the man’s tools, but to condemn his acts and work to prevent such acts in the future.”

Patton pointed to the fact that it is difficult to carry guns in bars in some states–because of alcohol/firearm prohibitions. But Patton suggested this can sometimes be remedied by a designated driver who agrees to forgo any alcohol for the night so that that driver can carry a gun with which to protect his companions.

Patton said, “It’s sad that we must consider such things, but when there are persons out there who mean us harm, we must find ways to protect ourselves within the law.”

This thread shoots itself in the foot with its first five words. Thanks for getting right to the point anyway.

Why in the FUCK would anyone want guns and alcohol in the same place?
duh.gif

The reality is some places will be gun free except for security provided and bars are one of those places. To argue to allow drunks to carry firearms into bars or clubs that serve booze is asking trouble.

Also if I am correct the place had security and were unable to stop the man, so people need to think about this and again one of the guards was armed and fired on the suspect to my understanding.

You know what really scares me? This is the largest attack in US history, and now ISIL knows that nightclubs and bars are soft targets.

How much worse do you think it would have been if the attacker had a suicide vest and had detonated it in the middle of the dance floor at around 1 am?

Well Omar didn't follow the government rules did he now?

This woman makes complete sense.

"Patton said:

Let us not reach for the low-hanging fruit of blaming the killer’s guns. Let us stay focused on the fact that someone hated gay people so much they were ready to kill or injure so many. A human being did this. The human being’s tools are unimportant when compared to the bleakness of that person’s soul.

Patton went on to say, “GUNS did not do this. A human being did this, a dead human being. Our job now is not to demonize the man’s tools, but to condemn his acts and work to prevent such acts in the future.”

Patton pointed to the fact that it is difficult to carry guns in bars in some states–because of alcohol/firearm prohibitions. But Patton suggested this can sometimes be remedied by a designated driver who agrees to forgo any alcohol for the night so that that driver can carry a gun with which to protect his companions.

Patton said, “It’s sad that we must consider such things, but when there are persons out there who mean us harm, we must find ways to protect ourselves within the law.”

States make the laws and Florida and Texas have these laws and you have not address the fact the bar had security on premise and the suspect was fired on.

So you had someone on site and opened fire so tell me why didn't that person stop the individual or did you read about what happened during the gun battles that caused the death of so many people?

Gun free zone's always mean easy targets, thus picked for mass shootings. That would be obvious with anyone with above single digit IQ's....

Forum List

Back