"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong. Treyvon was the punk. Now he's a dead punk - a big improvement in my book.

Wow. You are glad because an unarmed kid making a trip to the store for some candy and iced tea was provoked into some kind of encounter by a fucker with a gun and then shot dead. And you think that's a good thing.

Wow.

The facts do not support that story line. Zimmerman stopped following him and was returning to his car. Martin Confronted him not the other way around. Further the evidence shows that if martin had just gone home he would have been inside his house when the confrontation occurred further supporting the contention that martin confronted Zimmerman.

The evidence will show that Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the ground which supports Zimmerman's contention that martin threatened his life not the other way around.
j

Can we stop with the "pounding his head into the ground"? His injuries weren't severe enough to support his head being "POUNDED into the ground."

They're going to have to prove that Martin attacked Zimmerman. And I don't think that's what happened. He may have confronted him, yeah, like 'why are you following me,' but what happened next. I suspect Zimmerman, convinced in his own mind that this was a fucking punk, became aggressive or reached for his gun, and Martin reacted defensively.

That makes the most sense to me.

Husband is a trial attorney in Philadelphia. For over 25 years. Graduated from Georgetown with JD and LLM. I get my info from all the craziest sources, don't I?

You don't get a JD by osmosis. You know nothing.

I guess you would let your doctor's wife do surgery on you.

I doubt you even understand what an LLM is, but after living with him for 30 years, I have picked up a few pointers and attended more than a few trials, too. One was before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

Google this::::: Marion Hammer was the first NRA prez who singularly rammed the Stand Your Ground law through Florida legislation in 2005 based on a lie: that she was "stalked in a parking garage by six men, one of whom wielded a "long-necked beer bottle" before she pulled out her .38 and aimed".

The rednecks in Florida ate it up like trained seals with fresh fish thrown at them. The SYG law is fatally flawed, it gives the person shooting the gun the convenient opportunity of firing first and asking questions later. And ironically it was drafted to protect white people from blacks, but looks like the law has backfired, no pun intended.

I resemble that remark.

I'll do somersaults for grouper.

Yes, HOAs can determine if one can carry a gun while on Neighborhood Watch. Why? Obvious. They can't handle the liability:

Trayvon Martin's parents settle suit with subdivision's HOA

Trayvon Martin's parents settle suit with subdivision's HOA | Bay News 9

Additionally, I heard one attorney say today on CNN that the reason the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to that." in reference to Zimmerman admitting that he was following Martin, is because police dispatchers are not allowed to direct or give orders to individuals calling in for police assistance.

Hmmm, I think a lot of things will start to become clear as the next few weeks unfold. ONe thing is for sure, the SYG law needs to be repealed.

Last edited:

I always enjoy seeing your fantasy figure avatar showing up on my threads. Fairly juvenile for a grown man. Unless you really are just a 15-year-old kid with too many video games and not enough time.

Lmao. That's it? You can ask a lot of people here, would a 15 year old be routinely be kicking liberal ass from one side of this board to another? And would a 15 year old be schooling you in judicial procedure?

Fucking twit.

Ask who? You haven't gotten a foot off the ground yet, dummy. I would love to know who thinks you are kicking liberal ass. Name names. Let them come to your defense. With thread links.

Talking about "case closed".......

Zimmerman is just not a sympathetic character, especially with this opening volley from the prosecution.

GO back to cats and dogs. This human thing is over your head.

This is a quote, Einstein. Not an opinion or conjecture.

*Pokes with a stick*

Hm... belligerent, rude, mean intellect, and a penchant for making baseless assumptions. One of the rarer breeds. With an OP like that...

...this thread will not end well.

What liberals don't seem to fathom is that lots of people have had encounters with punks like Treyvon and they are rooting for Zimmerman's acquittal.

I recall a news story when I lived in Tampa that described how the driver of a car reached into his glovebox, pulled out his Glock and blew away some punk who was trying to highjack his car. Everyone in my office cheered when they learned about that.

Yeah, well in my town some punks broke into a guy's house to steal the stash of weed is son had told them he had, and he managed to get to his gun and shoot and kill one of them while the other two ran away. And the police didn't charge him with anything, no charges for the shooting and no charges for having the weed.

And we all cheered that one. I get that. But that's not an equivalent scenario to what happened to Trayvon Martin. He wasn't stealing anyone's car or breaking into anyone's house. He was minding his own business and Zimmerman should have minded his own business...or let the police handle it.

The evidence does not support your claim. Zimmerman was returning to his car. Martin backtracked and confronted him. Martin would have been inside his home if he had not backtracked. Further the evidence and testimony will show that Zimmerman was on the bottom getting his head pounded into the ground. Which supports his claim that martin threatened to take his firearm and shoot him.

Any white guy would have just pulled the gun out and said one more move and your dead.Zimmerman is as guilty as OJ was for killing Nicole I dont know why the right wing dont see it? He was asking for a fight and losing so he pulled the gun out and killed him.

Yes, HOAs can determine if one can carry a gun while on Neighborhood Watch. Why? Obvious. They can't handle the liability:

Additionally, I heard one attorney say today on CNN that the reason the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to that." in reference to Zimmerman admitting that he was following Martin, is because police dispatchers are not allowed to direct or give orders to individuals calling in for police assistance.

Hmmm, I think a lot of things will start to become clear as the next few weeks unfold. ONe thing is for sure, the SYG law needs to be repealed.

Once again he is not using stand your ground.

Um, no. If the prosecution is going with "he went in there intending to shoot someone" theory, which use of this statement implies, then thier case is actually WEAKER than we think.

This opening statement combined with the fact that Zimmerman's HOA rules forbade him from carrying a gun while on Neighborhood Watch is enough.

Horseshit. I've never heard of an HOA that had a rule against carrying guns.

Here. Read this and then STFU:

Florida | CondoFeed

Twin Lakes HOA: Killing for Skittles | CondoFeed

Here’s why the HOA is about to pay out a whole lot of cash:

"""Mr. Zimmerman was performing an activity authorized and backed by the HOA– performing the duties of Block Watch within the neighbourhood. An HOA newsletter confirms this role in the community.

The HOA, in backing Mr. Zimmerman as a Captain, authenticates a person who had been charged in 2005 for battery of a police offer, and had previously a restraining order filed against him.

Mr. Zimmerman failed to conform to any of the neighbourhood watch mandated training. Block watch clearly indicates that watch members are there to observe only, and never confront suspicious persons. They are “eyes and ears only”.

Mr. Zimmerman was recorded actively chasing Trayvon while on the phone with 911 (audio of call). The 911 operator also indicated that this action was unnecessary. This was definitely an act to confront Trayvon.

While carrying a gun is not illegal in this situation, neighbourhood watch members are not permitted to carry firearms."

Last edited:

Zimmerman is just not a sympathetic character, especially with this opening volley from the prosecution.

*Pokes with a stick*

Hm... belligerent, rude, mean intellect, and a penchant for making baseless assumptions. One of the rarer breeds. With an OP like that...

his never do...ignore is a good place for him so you don't have to watch the rude child who thinks they know everything

just a suggestion..:eusa_angel:

Once again he is not using stand your ground.

That was his first lame excuse for shooting a black kid armed with a bag of Skittles. But his attorneys will invoke the SYG if his trial goes poorly, and it already is. That knock-knock joke went overly badly. I bet Zimmerman's attorneys hate this case.

This opening statement combined with the fact that Zimmerman's HOA rules forbade him from carrying a gun while on Neighborhood Watch is enough.

he is not on trial for breaking HOA rules

:rolleyes:

Yes, but this information, that he was breaking those rules, lends credence to the overall contention that his behavior was inappropriate.

no it does not. he was not breaking any law by carrying a gun. therefore, his "behavior" was not inappropriate.

"Fucking punks....these assholes always get away" said George Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin. Opening remarks by the prosecution! Outstanding! I love this guy!

And guess what, the defense attorneys did not object. Double ooops!

So if he really said this, doesn't that sound to you like Martin got away from him? If that's the case, how did they end up in a struggle? Could that mean Martin CAME BACK to face Zimmerman? Could that mean that Martin started the fight? Why didn't he just keep running? Case is NOT closed......

"Fucking punks....these assholes always get away" said George Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin. Opening remarks by the prosecution! Outstanding! I love this guy!

And guess what, the defense attorneys did not object. Double ooops!

So if he really said this, doesn't that sound to you like Martin got away from him? If that's the case, how did they end up in a struggle? Could that mean Martin CAME BACK to face Zimmerman? Could that mean that Martin started the fight? Why didn't he just keep running? Case is NOT closed......

Dummy,

That comment was uttered by GZ BEFORE he got out of his SUV to track TM down. The loser was lamenting all the "punks" who had gotten away in the past.

TM did not even know he was being watched as those words were said.....let alone chased.

Get it?

Zimmerman was a self proclaimed neighborhood watch captain not belonging to any neighborhood watch organization. Neighbor watch member not allowed to carry guns.
In every presentation, “I go through what the rules and responsibilities are,” she said Thursday. The volunteers’ role, she said, is “being the eyes and ears” for the police, “not the vigilante.” Members of a neighborhood watch “are not supposed to confront anyone,” she said. “We get paid to get into harm’s way. You don’t do that. You just call them from the safety of your home or your vehicle.”

Using a gun in the neighborhood watch role would be out of the question, she said in an interview.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/u...borhood-watch-groups.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

He wasn't on watch that night....just happened to be coming home and happened to have his gun on him because he has a concealed weapons permit. He saw someone that looked suspicious (they'd had a lot of break ins in that area!). But you think he should have just ignored the kid. I wouldn't have!

*Pokes with a stick*

almost sounds like she is working for the prosecutor... :razz:

I always enjoy seeing your fantasy figure avatar showing up on my threads. Fairly juvenile for a grown man. Unless you really are just a 15-year-old kid with too many video games and not enough time.

Lmao. That's it? You can ask a lot of people here, would a 15 year old be routinely be kicking liberal ass from one side of this board to another? And would a 15 year old be schooling you in judicial procedure?

Fucking twit.

Ask who? You haven't gotten a foot off the ground yet, dummy. I would love to know who thinks you are kicking liberal ass. Name names. Let them come to your defense. With thread links.

You're getting your liberal ass kicked, lamo.

*Pokes with a stick*

almost sounds like she is working for the prosecutor... :razz:

I wish I could. The guy knows how to come out swinging with simple facts. The defense's opening statements were meandering so badly the judge had to tell him to get down to evidence and stop talking about himself. Tsk....

I hope Zimmerman is convicted of 2nd degree murder, because the repercussions against the SYG law will definitely be felt and the next stupid white man who picks up a gun will think twice...which is hard because these gun-toting rednecks have a hard time just thinking once.

Last edited:

Fucking twit.

"""Ask who? You haven't gotten a foot off the ground yet, dummy. I would love to know who thinks you are kicking liberal ass. Name names. Let them come to your defense. With thread links.""

That's part of his fantasy. He doesn't have anything to kick with in the first place. He's a Keyboard Kowboy.
If you have valid points and verifiable data, you don't need cartoon action figures and mega-graphics to prove your point.
Personally, I think he's been watching too many episodes of "Game of Thrones".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back