"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao. That's it? You can ask a lot of people here, would a 15 year old be routinely be kicking liberal ass from one side of this board to another? And would a 15 year old be schooling you in judicial procedure?

Fucking twit.

Ask who? You haven't gotten a foot off the ground yet, dummy. I would love to know who thinks you are kicking liberal ass. Name names. Let them come to your defense. With thread links.

You're getting your liberal ass kicked, lamo.

In your opinion, which has no more depth or substance than Zimmerman's excuses for why he broke every rule of his HOA handbook that night.

If these jokers were the pitching staff of the Chicago Cubs, they'd have a dozen World Series rings. They think they win no matter how badly they suck.

Talking about "case closed".......

Zimmerman is just not a sympathetic character, especially with this opening volley from the prosecution.

GO back to cats and dogs. This human thing is over your head.

This is a quote, Einstein. Not an opinion or conjecture.

*Pokes with a stick*

Hm... belligerent, rude, mean intellect, and a penchant for making baseless assumptions. One of the rarer breeds. With an OP like that...

...this thread will not end well.

I could care less if it ever got started, where it stops or if it ends. It's an internet message board. But I know from being on them for almost 20 years that for some, it's their life.

If these jokers were the pitching staff of the Chicago Cubs, they'd have a dozen World Series rings. They think they win no matter how badly they suck.

True. They are sort of like the far less famous version of him:

6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi

Ask who? You haven't gotten a foot off the ground yet, dummy. I would love to know who thinks you are kicking liberal ass. Name names. Let them come to your defense. With thread links.

In your opinion, which has no more depth or substance than Zimmerman's excuses for why he broke every rule of his HOA handbook that night.

Your opinion is that Zimmerman is automatically guilty, the facts and evidence be damned. You're seething with hatred. Funny, the guy is Hispanic, a minority same as Trayvon, but now the Hispanic guy is racist.

L M A O You can't tell which way is up.

*Pokes with a stick*

Hm... belligerent, rude, mean intellect, and a penchant for making baseless assumptions. One of the rarer breeds. With an OP like that...

I could care less if it ever got started, where it stops or if it ends. It's an internet message board. But I know from being on them for almost 20 years that for some, it's their life.

LOL.

AOL maybe, but not forums. Haha, forums since 1993? lmao. You're funny.

"Fucking punks....these assholes always get away" said George Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin. Opening remarks by the prosecution! Outstanding! I love this guy!

And guess what, the defense attorneys did not object. Double ooops!

Um, no. If the prosecution is going with "he went in there intending to shoot someone" theory, which use of this statement implies, then thier case is actually WEAKER than we think.

This opening statement combined with the fact that Zimmerman's HOA rules forbade him from carrying a gun while on Neighborhood Watch is enough.

s0n.....your signature is hysterical!!:2up: Is that the DailyKos definition?

Lets face it....the kid got his ass capped because he was a dick.

Last edited:

"Fucking punks....these assholes always get away" said George Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin. Opening remarks by the prosecution! Outstanding! I love this guy!

Objecting to opening statements is frowned upon.

*Pokes with a stick*

almost sounds like she is working for the prosecutor... :razz:

I wish I could. The guy knows how to come out swinging with simple facts. The defense's opening statements were meandering so badly the judge had to tell him to get down to evidence and stop talking about himself. Tsk....

I hope Zimmerman is convicted of 2nd degree murder, because the repercussions against the SYG law will definitely be felt and the next stupid white man who picks up a gun will think twice...which is hard because these gun-toting rednecks have a hard time just thinking once.

Once again for the slow and really stupid.... Stand your ground is not the defense. It has nothing to do with the case at all. Zimmerman was defending him self from a person trying to kill him.

I wish I could. The guy knows how to come out swinging with simple facts. The defense's opening statements were meandering so badly the judge had to tell him to get down to evidence and stop talking about himself. Tsk....

I hope Zimmerman is convicted of 2nd degree murder, because the repercussions against the SYG law will definitely be felt and the next stupid white man who picks up a gun will think twice...which is hard because these gun-toting rednecks have a hard time just thinking once.

Yes, we know why you're a member of the Zimmerman lynch mob. You just admitted you don't give a damn whether he's guilty or innocent. You want to convict him purely to advance your anti-American agenda.

You're a typical liberal.

What rules did he break, asshole? Please post them.

This is a quote, Einstein. Not an opinion.

This opening statement combined with the fact that Zimmerman's HOA rules forbade him from carrying a gun while on Neighborhood Watch is enough.

Show me the rule where it explicitly states you cannot carry a concealed weapon when on watch. From my reading it is that you are not supposed to apprhend someone.

Trayvon Martin's killing shatters safety within Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford | Tampa Bay Times
Trayvon Martin's killing shatters safety within Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford
"""In September, the Sanford police helped the Retreat start a neighborhood watch program.

"Some residents called me wanting to do a startup," said Dorival, a civilian police employee. About 30 people came to the clubhouse for that first session, she said. "Everyone was enthusiastic." Zimmerman volunteered to be captain. ( Fucking cop wannabe. They are the most dangerous kind.)

"I told them, this is not about being a vigilante police force," Dorival said. "You're not even supposed to patrol on neighborhood watch. And you're certainly not supposed to carry a gun."

For the first two months of this year, at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, the Sanford police logged 51 calls for service. Half were just people requesting information. The others included eight burglaries, two bike thefts and three simple assaults.

Zimmerman's last 911 call came on Feb. 26, at 7:11 p.m. "Black male, late teens, dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area," the dispatcher recorded. A minute later: "Subject now running towards back entrance of complex."

On a recording of the call, you can hear Zimmerman say, "He's got his hand in his waistband. Something is wrong with him." Then, "He's running toward the back entrance."

The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow him. A patrol officer was on the way."""

NPR interview with Carmen Caldwell:

"""The executive director is an irrepressible, 30-year veteran of neighborhood watch programs, Carmen Caldwell. She got involved as a volunteer in the '80s. When she heard about the events in Sanford, Caldwell says her first reaction was, that's not how neighborhood watch operates. Caldwell says her office is adamant about the rules - and they're simple.

CALDWELL: No intervening, no carrying weapons, no patrolling the area - and your only job is to call the police when you see something suspicious.

ALLEN: Miami-Dade's neighborhood watch program is more closely supervised than many. Caldwell gets much of her funding from the county government, and works to register all her groups with the National Sheriff's Association. This week, at a city commission meeting attended by several hundred people in Sanford, congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee quoted from the sheriff's association guidelines for neighborhood watch programs.

ALLEN: That was supposed to be the case at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, the townhome community where George Zimmerman was neighborhood watch captain. In the homeowner's association newsletter, residents were urged to keep their eyes open and if they saw anything suspicious, to call the police. Although the events that led to Trayvon Martin's shooting are still not clear, it appears Zimmerman went far beyond that."""

You said the HOA rules don't allow you to carry a weapon. You haven't posted any HOA rule that says so. What you have posted is simply an opinion of someone, who for all we know may be a partisan member of the Zimmerman lynch mob.

*Pokes with a stick*

LOL.

AOL maybe, but not forums. Haha, forums since 1993? lmao. You're funny.

I started posting on CompuServe about 1994, but that was before he internet actually existed.

Most people dont object during opening arguments. See, opening arguments don't prove jack.

Ummmm, lawyers don't get objections during opening statements. Or, closing statements for that matter.

Not entirely true. I've seen it happens. But it doesnt reflect well on the party objecting because the jury takes notice and wonders what the other party wants to hide from them.

i cant believe how badly this is going...do you think zimmerman will get on the stand?

ooooooooo a 'fucking punk'

I doubt it seriously. Zimmerman is just not a sympathetic character, especially with this opening volley from the prosecution. I wonder how many of the female juries are black women. If there are at least three you can safely say Zimmerman is

Toast-2.jpg

So you think black women will apply a different standard for justice than a non-black woman?

Isn't that a bit racist? Justice is justice regardless of who is hearing the case. One is either guilty or innocent.

Forum List

Back