Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

The lessons learned by Indiana and North Carolina should tell you that.

There are no lessons.....moron.

There are setbacks.

I look forward to the time when a group of women beat some guy senseless in the locker room and courts won't matter.
You're the moron if you didn't learn from North Carolina and Indiana.

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

The Left, the Democrats and Liberals, have but two modes: mandating or banning.

Transgender movement: mandating everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

I simply don't understand the right-wingers obsession about heterosexual sex, not that I ever understood the right-wingers' bsession with LGBT sex. There is something about sex that bothers them.

If you and the left supporters are so "tolerant," then why doesn't QUEER-O come out of the closet?

I don't know who "QUEER-O IS. My guess is that it is mike pigpence. I still want to know why the right-wing is so obsessed with sex. It's too bizarre. They have spent millions of our tax money so that some fundie bitches can go out to schools and tell kids not to fuck or they will be dirty like chewed gum on the floor.

Every time the issue of abortion comes up, fundie slobs write things that indicate that American heteros are bar-cruising closing-time trash that screws anything that is breathing. Apparently there are no active, committed relationships in the U.S., and nobody is married.You need an aspirin between your legs. This is the way that the right-wingers portray heterosexuality in America. Apparently it's all dirty. So trump screws melania and pigpence screws Karin. Yeah, we got it. Sex is bad.

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

The lessons learned by Indiana and North Carolina should tell you that.

There are no lessons.....moron.

There are setbacks.

I look forward to the time when a group of women beat some guy senseless in the locker room and courts won't matter.
You're the moron if you didn't learn from North Carolina and Indiana.

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Oh look another study. Something more to wipe my ass with

"Hungary Bans Gender Studies Since It’s ‘an Ideology, Not a Science
“The Hungarian government is of the clear view that people are born either men or women.”

Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has been called the Donald Trump of Europe, signed the decree, which went into effect Saturday, removing gender studies from a list of approved master’s programs, though students already enrolled will be grandfathered in.

“The Hungarian government is of the clear view that people are born either men or women,” Orban’s chief of staff said in August. “They lead their lives the way they think best, but beyond this, the Hungarian state does not wish to spend public funds on education in this area.”

Central European University (CEU), founded by Hungarian-American liberal billionaire George Soros and one of two universities in the country that teaches gender studies, blasted the decree as “a significant loss to the Hungarian scholarly community and for democratically-minded public policymakers.”

Eva Fodor, pro-rector for social sciences and humanities at CEU, told Fox News the decree is “atrocious” and unheard of in democratic societies."

Hungary Bans Gender Studies Since It's 'an Ideology, Not a Science'

"Hungary Bans Gender Studies Since It’s ‘an Ideology, Not a Science
“The Hungarian government is of the clear view that people are born either men or women.”

Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has been called the Donald Trump of Europe, signed the decree, which went into effect Saturday, removing gender studies from a list of approved master’s programs, though students already enrolled will be grandfathered in.

“The Hungarian government is of the clear view that people are born either men or women,” Orban’s chief of staff said in August. “They lead their lives the way they think best, but beyond this, the Hungarian state does not wish to spend public funds on education in this area.”

Central European University (CEU), founded by Hungarian-American liberal billionaire George Soros and one of two universities in the country that teaches gender studies, blasted the decree as “a significant loss to the Hungarian scholarly community and for democratically-minded public policymakers.”

Eva Fodor, pro-rector for social sciences and humanities at CEU, told Fox News the decree is “atrocious” and unheard of in democratic societies."

Hungary Bans Gender Studies Since It's 'an Ideology, Not a Science'

This is not a knock on Hungary in any way, but I have to say the world is in a lot of trouble when you have to go all the way to Hungary to find sensible adults in government.

We_Believe_Women20181018030054.jpg

"The Trump Administration is preparing to rollout a new legal definition for sex, completely consistent with science. The Department of Health and Human Services seeks to define sex, by law, by what sex a person is at birth:

“Sex means a person’s status as male or female based on immutable biological traits identifiable by or before birth...The sex listed on a person’s birth certificate, as originally issued, shall constitute definitive proof of a person’s sex unless rebutted by reliable genetic evidence,” the department said in a memo.

As to be expected, left-wing interest groups are erupting in outrage,..."
Planned Parenthood Erupts on Trump Admin's Gender Definition

OH NO!!!!

We can't have reality!!!!!!

"Anti-Science' Trump Administration To Revert Definition Of Gender To Objective, Scientific Standard

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The "anti-science" and "anti-facts" Trump administration is considering reverting the definition of gender to a biological, objective, scientific standard, drawing the ire of the "pro-science" left.

Critics have long claimed Trump is opposed to science, and they believe his decision to use scientific standards to define gender prove his anti-science stance.

"Trump obviously can't stand scientific facts, and that's why he's hatefully changing the definition of gender to a biological, objective standard," said one MSNBC host. "The true lover of science knows that gender is a nebulous, imaginary concept that you can change based on your feelings." The hosts of the program then chanted "Love trumps hate!" for a full 45 minutes before the show ended.

Congressional Democrats held a press conference shortly after the news of the reversion to anti-science scientific standards. "This is unconscionable," said Nancy Pelosi. "These scientific standards will set us back thousands of years—or at least a few years, to when we changed the definition of gender in the first place." Congressional Democrats then chanted "Love trumps hate!" for a full 45 minutes before the press conference ended.

At publishing time, critics had further claimed that many in the Trump administration are demonstrably opposed to science based on their insistence on defining a fetus as a biological human being."

'Anti-Science' Trump Administration To Revert Definition Of Gender To Objective, Scientific Standard

"The idea of two distinct sexes has been acknowledged as fundamental reality for thousands of years by billions of people, biology and every major religion.

The Trump administration agrees, which is why the Health and Human Services Department is circulating a proposal defining gender this way for purposes of interpreting Title IX of the Civil Rights Act:

”The sex listed on a person’s birth certificate, as originally issued, shall constitute definitive proof of a person’s sex unless rebutted by reliable genetic evidence.” Further, the determination should rest “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable.”

The same people who accuse traditionalists of imposing their values on others insist that biology is meaningless. But just because someone strongly believes something does not make it so."
Denying Reality at a Steep Price

"Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, ‘go put on man clothes.’ He’s not sorry

...stands by his actions after coming under fire.

A Facebook video of the Sunday night encounter shows Antonio Rocquemore of Power House International Ministries asking the unidentified man to step out into the aisle.

“Can you leave my church and go put on man clothes? And don’t come here like that no more,” Rocquemore can be seen telling the man in the video, posted by Christian James Lhuillier.

“i hold a standard in here. Whatever you do on the outside is your business, but I will not let drag queens come in here. If you’re gonna come in here you’re gonna dress like a man.”

Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, ‘go put on man clothes.’ He’s not sorry

Geee.....this pastor must imagine that he has 'rights'...

The Leftists'll learn him!

There are approximately 20,000 transgenders in America.

There are approximately 60,000,000 blue collar white people in America.

Liberals care more about transgenders than working class white people.

Wedge issue to create division. The left doesn't care anymore about trans than they do blacks

The House elections seem to support your premise, as Skin color, gender, and sexual orientation…and what might be called ‘revenge,’ are the coin of the realm, and appear more definitive for Democrat voters than policy or accomplishments.

Wedge issue to create division. The left doesn't care anymore about trans than they do blacks

I think they care about them.

But I’ve heard more from liberals about transgenders than I have about opioid deaths.

True, even of a black President:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

The House elections seem to support your premise, as Skin color, gender, and sexual orientation…and what might be called ‘revenge,’ are the coin of the realm, and appear more definitive for Democrat voters than policy or accomplishments.

Liberals have never been big on merit.

Your posts seem to have taken on a more serious tone than usual.....

I hope it continues.

Your posts seem to have taken on a more serious tone than usual.....

I hope it continues.

I’m afraid I’m going to disappoint you lol

Forum List

Back