Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

According to Tainted Tommy, declining to play along with the delusions of one who is mentally ill is harassment. Yes, he really did say that.

Refusing to play along with the delusions of someone who is obviously mad, is not harassment.
Well it is in the civilised world. And now she is paying the price for her evil behaviour. Of course I dont [sic] expect you to understand what civilised means.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

According to Tainted Tommy, declining to play along with the delusions of one who is mentally ill is harassment. Yes, he really did say that.

Refusing to play along with the delusions of someone who is obviously mad, is not harassment.
Well it is in the civilised world. And now she is paying the price for her evil behaviour. Of course I dont [sic] expect you to understand what civilised means.

Mindless drones have been trained to say stuff like that.

Just remember the Rules.

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Rule #4
For Liberals, feeling passes for knowing. Hence, facts, experience, history, reality…..none have any moment.

Rule #6
Only Liberals have rights. Man walks into women's showers, accuses concerned naked woman of harassment for questioning his gender. · Caldron Pool

"Tennis ace Martina Navratilova says male-born transgender athletes are 'cheating' as she blasts 'insane' practice of allowing them to compete against biological women

Writing in the Sunday Times today, she said: 'To put my argument at its most basic: a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies. It's insane and it's cheating.'

...she hits out at the 'tyranny' of trans activists who she claims denounces anyone who argues against them.

The tennis coach says even if transgender women have hormone therapy, they still have stronger muscles and bones and have higher levels of oxygen-carrying red blood cells from childhood.

Her first attack on 'trans tyranny' came in December 2018 when she wrote on Twitter: 'You can't proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women.' "
Former tennis player Martina Navratilova says male-born transgender athletes are cheating in sport | Daily Mail Online

Transgenderism is the most egregious sort of cultural appropriation, and it's the modern-day version of blackface.

I see it as the constant drumbeat by the Left against tradition, morality and the family.

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...
Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
The Abolition of the Family

Transgenderism is the most egregious sort of cultural appropriation, and it's the modern-day version of blackface.

I see it as the constant drumbeat by the Left against tradition, morality and the family.

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.

True, but my point - the wording for which I freely admit to having borrowed from Matt Walsh's show about drag queens - is that by the left's own standards, they are being hypocrites on the subject of transgenderism.

"Progressive Parents Devastated After Son Comes Out As Straight
May 2nd, 2019
article-4059-1.jpg

OAKVALE, CA—Progressive parents Willow and Arthur Riverstone are reeling after their son Sebastien came out to them as straight.

"This is a bombshell we'll be feeling for the rest of our lives," Arthur told reporters. "I mean, we love our son and we want to support him, but we never thought he'd be one of the straights."

Sebastien, who is fourteen and currently attending Oakvale Highschool as a freshman, broke the news to them last Wednesday when he wanted to invite a girl named Sophia to come over and hang out.

"We were hoping she was at least transgendered, but no dice," said Willow.

"We're still trying to decide if we would attend the wedding if you know... he's serious about this," Arthur said. "I just wasn't prepared for this. We didn't raise him this way. I mean, what's he going to do? Give us grandkids? I don't know how the environment is going to handle this, let alone me and my wife." The man broke down sobbing.

The Riverstones are attending support group meetings for progressive parents affected by their children coming out as straight. "It's helped a little," said Willow. "But the pain is real. You have to accept it and not let it control you."
Progressive Parents Devastated After Son Comes Out As Straight

If you voted for Trump, don't you dare pretend to be for morality.

"US News & World Report said Bolin stated, "I just firmly believe that those who are males should play in sports designated for males and those who are females ... should play in sports designated for females, according to your birth certificate."

An earthshaking idea!!!!!!

Simply earthshaking!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid.

A woman transing into a man will have taken hormones & easily be stronger than the women. You would allow therm to compete against ewomen.

Since the discussion seems to be men transing into women, I agree that this can present a problem in the early stages.

The only true test would be setting a limit on their testosterone levels. I think everyone would agree this to be fair.

"US News & World Report said Bolin stated, "I just firmly believe that those who are males should play in sports designated for males and those who are females ... should play in sports designated for females, according to your birth certificate."

Stupid.

A woman transing into a man will have taken hormones & easily be stronger than the women. You would allow therm to compete against ewomen.

Since the discussion seems to be men transing into women, I agree that this can present a problem in the early stages.

The only true test would be setting a limit on their testosterone levels. I think everyone would agree this to be fair.

Looking forward to the day when you can announce you're actually finished a book that doesn't require crayons, RealDumb

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!

Stupid.

Looking forward to the day when you can announce you're actually finished a book that doesn't require crayons, RealDumb

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!
So you were too stupid to get my post. I guess I should have know it.

Stupid.

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!

Still no reading in your resume???

Try working your way up....matchbook covers, then bazooka comics, then pamphlets in the dentist's office......ya' know....piecemeal.

Stupid.

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!

Try working your way up....matchbook covers, then bazooka comics, then pamphlets in the dentist's office......ya' know....piecemeal.
Still dodging the point.

Stupid.

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!

Still dodging the point.

Stop fretting.....I'm certain a nice adult will help you get a library card.

Know what they have in libraries????

C'mon....guess.

Stupid.

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!
Not Trumpettes.

Still dodging the point.

C'mon....guess.

Stupid.

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!

Still dodging the point.

C'mon....guess.

You asked: "Know what they have in libraries????"

Not Trump supporters

I'm countin' on ya'!!!!

Still dodging the point.

C'mon....guess.

You asked: "Know what they have in libraries????"

Not Trump supporters

Let's see....there's RealDumb, and then there's Ivy League grads like moi.....

Is this why you're recognized as RealDumb????

Forum List

Back