Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

If you voted for Trump, don't you dare pretend to be for morality.
for homosexuals
Says someone who openly defends homosexuality, abortion,l and other moral evils.

Damn right I defend the right for homosexua;s to exist with the same rights as straights. I am not a bigiotedc POS like you.

I support the right for women to choose. It does not mean I support all abortion. Everyone hasd their own belief as to when life begins.

But you stated poor excuses for you to support a piece of shit like Trump. As long as you do, you have no real concern for anyone's morality.

for homosexuals
Says someone who openly defends homosexuality, abortion,l and other moral evils.

Damn right I defend the right for homosexua;s to exist with the same rights as straights. I am not a bigiotedc POS like you.

I support the right for women to choose. It does not mean I support all abortion. Everyone hasd their own belief as to when life begins.

But you stated poor excuses for you to support a piece of shit like Trump. As long as you do, you have no real concern for anyone's morality.

"Everyone hasd (sic) their own belief as to when life begins."

..... we now must recognize that life begins at the moment sperm joins with egg...and any abortion should only be permitted prior to said event.

Here are the details.

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

"Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

“To see the zinc radiate out in a burst from each human egg was breathtaking.”

Professor Teresa Woodruff, Northwestern University

Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg.

Researchers from Northwestern University, in Chicago, noticed that some of the eggs burn brighter than others, showing that they are more likely to produce a healthy baby.

“It’s a way of sorting egg quality in a way we’ve never been able to assess before. “All of biology starts at the time of fertilization, yet we know next to nothing about the events that occur in the human.”

The bright flash occurs because when sperm enters and egg it triggers calcium to increase which releases zinc from the egg. As the zinc shoots out, it binds to small molecules which emit a fluorescence which can be picked up my camera microscopes.

Over the last six years this team has shown that zinc controls the decision to grow and change into a completely new genetic organism.

In the experiment, scientists use sperm enzyme rather than actual sperm to show what happens at the moment of conception.

In a companion paper published in Scientific Reports on March 18, a zinc spark is shown at the precise time a sperm enters a mouse egg.

This discovery was made by Zhang, a postdoctoral fellow at Northwestern. Little is known about the events that occur at the time of fertilization, because it is difficult to capture the precise time of sperm entry.

The study will be published April 26 in Scientific Reports."

Wanna change your post, RealDumb????

for homosexuals

Homoasexuality is immoral, and you openly admit that you defend it.

Abortion is seriously immoral. It is the killing of innocent human beings, and you defend it.

You openly support great immorality and evil. What position do you really think this puts you in to disparage anyone else's morality?

for homosexuals

Abortion is seriously immoral. It is the killing of innocent human beings, and you defend it.

You openly support great immorality and evil. What position do you really think this puts you in to disparage anyone else's morality?

Being homosexual is not amoral.

Whether abortion is amoral depends on when you think life begins. I have never had or encouraged anyone to have an abortion.

You support adultery, assaulting women, & just grabbing them you know where.You support cheating others in business. You support lying.

for homosexuals

"Everyone hasd (sic) their own belief as to when life begins."

..... we now must recognize that life begins at the moment sperm joins with egg...and any abortion should only be permitted prior to said event.

Here are the details.

"Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

“To see the zinc radiate out in a burst from each human egg was breathtaking.”

Professor Teresa Woodruff, Northwestern University

Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg.

Researchers from Northwestern University, in Chicago, noticed that some of the eggs burn brighter than others, showing that they are more likely to produce a healthy baby.

“It’s a way of sorting egg quality in a way we’ve never been able to assess before. “All of biology starts at the time of fertilization, yet we know next to nothing about the events that occur in the human.”

The bright flash occurs because when sperm enters and egg it triggers calcium to increase which releases zinc from the egg. As the zinc shoots out, it binds to small molecules which emit a fluorescence which can be picked up my camera microscopes.

Over the last six years this team has shown that zinc controls the decision to grow and change into a completely new genetic organism.

In the experiment, scientists use sperm enzyme rather than actual sperm to show what happens at the moment of conception.

In a companion paper published in Scientific Reports on March 18, a zinc spark is shown at the precise time a sperm enters a mouse egg.

This discovery was made by Zhang, a postdoctoral fellow at Northwestern. Little is known about the events that occur at the time of fertilization, because it is difficult to capture the precise time of sperm entry.

The study will be published April 26 in Scientific Reports."

Wanna change your post, RealDumb????
So you think life begins at conception? God reaches down & places a soul at that instant.

But a high percentage, I believe around 50%, of the fertilized eggs do not attach to the womb wall & is naturally aborted.

So you believe this is how inefficient God is? That he would design such a poor system?

How many have you naturally aborted.

for homosexuals

Whether abortion is amoral depends on when you think life begins. I have never had or encouraged anyone to have an abortion.

You support adultery, assaulting women, & just grabbing them you know where.You support cheating others in business. You support lying.

"Being homosexual is not amoral.
Whether abortion is amoral depends on when you think life begins."

a·mor·al
/āˈmôrəl/
adjective
  1. lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...
Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
Read more: The Abolition of the Family
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physicalsins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

You gonna be away tomorrow, celebrating Karl Marx's birthday, RealDumb???

I do not support any of that.

I acknowledge that our current President has apparently engaged in some of that behavior. I do not defend or condone any of it.

You, on the other hand, openly defend and condone behavior which is blatantly immoral, insane, and outright evil; and from the position of doing so, presume to cast aspersions at my morality. Do something about the beam in your own eye before you complain about the mote in my eye.

I acknowledge that our current President has apparently engaged in some of that behavior. I do not defend or condone any of it.

You, on the other hand, openly defend and condone behavior which is blatantly immoral, insane, and outright evil; and from the position of doing so, presume to cast aspersions at my morality. Do something about the beam in your own eye before you complain about the mote in my eye.

I saw a guy on the public channel who identified himself as a clergyman of the Southern Baptist religion in an interview. He openly stated that he won arguments with his wife because of he had one set of genitals and she had the other. Moral? What is "moral"? That the two sexes have different bodies? How does this happen? All this guy was doing was practicing gender-identity politics.

Soros' organizations are pushing all that crap for the world to accept using his huge Media propaganda machine.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary:
” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

All part of the plan. If the useful idiots would read and understand the Cloward-Piven strategy or Alinsky's Rule for Radicals, they would see how they are being played. As soon as the propagandists in the media either support or condemn something, they immediately react accordingly. Someone tells them the Confederate flag is racist, they start burning them and attacking anyone who has one. They start destroying Confederate statues and symbols. Someone tells them people are racists or bigots for not supporting some leftist idea, they are attacked. Someone tells them there are almost 100 different genders, they believe it. Someone tells them abortions are a wonderful thing, they buy into it. Someone tells them that Trump is evil, they hate him and attack all who support him.

No independent thought. No rational thinking whatsoever. Just hear the message and obediently offer the desired response. They are ignorant people being used. The virtue shaming by the left makes them feel righteous for having irrational, sometimes violent, reactions to those who disagree with the narrative used to indoctrinate them.

I don't believe for one second that the majority, including those on the left, actually believe all this crap. The media would have us believe we are fighting an impossible battle to get back to the morals and ethics that built this country. They have just enough social warriors to make them look like a huge force.

It is alarming that people like AOC can get elected but she won by a pitifully low number of votes. By no means does she represent a large part of the population. Just because the Dem party is run by radicals doesn't mean that they are a majority.

If they believed most of the people were behind them, they wouldn't be trying to import more illegals who will vote for them and they wouldn't be wanting felons voting from prison. I think they cheat by any means necessary but it still wasn't enough for Hillary to win. In the midterms, so many elections were overturned to replace a Repub with a Dem. That was cheating, plain and simple. When you see that kind of desperation to get in office, you know they seriously lack support.

If you voted for Trump, you do indeed.

Soros' organizations are pushing all that crap for the world to accept using his huge Media propaganda machine.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary:
” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

All part of the plan. If the useful idiots would read and understand the Cloward-Piven strategy or Alinsky's Rule for Radicals, they would see how they are being played. As soon as the propagandists in the media either support or condemn something, they immediately react accordingly. Someone tells them the Confederate flag is racist, they start burning them and attacking anyone who has one. They start destroying Confederate statues and symbols. Someone tells them people are racists or bigots for not supporting some leftist idea, they are attacked. Someone tells them there are almost 100 different genders, they believe it. Someone tells them abortions are a wonderful thing, they buy into it. Someone tells them that Trump is evil, they hate him and attack all who support him.

No independent thought. No rational thinking whatsoever. Just hear the message and obediently offer the desired response. They are ignorant people being used. The virtue shaming by the left makes them feel righteous for having irrational, sometimes violent, reactions to those who disagree with the narrative used to indoctrinate them.

I don't believe for one second that the majority, including those on the left, actually believe all this crap. The media would have us believe we are fighting an impossible battle to get back to the morals and ethics that built this country. They have just enough social warriors to make them look like a huge force.

It is alarming that people like AOC can get elected but she won by a pitifully low number of votes. By no means does she represent a large part of the population. Just because the Dem party is run by radicals doesn't mean that they are a majority.

If they believed most of the people were behind them, they wouldn't be trying to import more illegals who will vote for them and they wouldn't be wanting felons voting from prison. I think they cheat by any means necessary but it still wasn't enough for Hillary to win. In the midterms, so many elections were overturned to replace a Repub with a Dem. That was cheating, plain and simple. When you see that kind of desperation to get in office, you know they seriously lack support.

for homosexuals

"Being homosexual is not amoral.
Whether abortion is amoral depends on when you think life begins."

a·mor·al
/āˈmôrəl/
adjective
  1. lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
Read more: The Abolition of the Family
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physicalsins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

You gonna be away tomorrow, celebrating Karl Marx's birthday, RealDumb???

So what is the point of your Commie rant?

Heterosexuals, like Trump, are amoral. Homosexuals who act like Trump would be amoral.

What does that have to do with your bigotry against gays?

Gender politics isn't politics. Same can be said about immigration or race. It's manipulative mind games. Transcend that manipulative fill in the blanks politics. Just accept the power of common sense. And the nouns and political agendas evaporate. Accept it.

I saw a guy on the public channel who identified himself as a clergyman of the Southern Baptist religion in an interview. He openly stated that he won arguments with his wife because of he had one set of genitals and she had the other. Moral? What is "moral"? That the two sexes have different bodies? How does this happen? All this guy was doing was practicing gender-identity politics.

I call bullshit. You're either lying, or else you're delusional, most likely both.

In any event, if what you describe really was shown on TV, it's an extreme outlier, having nothing to do with anything.

Transgenderism is the most egregious sort of cultural appropriation, and it's the modern-day version of blackface.

I see it as the constant drumbeat by the Left against tradition, morality and the family.

The Abolition of the Family

If you can't talk about morality without having to scream about Trump, don't you dare pretend to have something to say.

Transgenderism is the most egregious sort of cultural appropriation, and it's the modern-day version of blackface.

I see it as the constant drumbeat by the Left against tradition, morality and the family.

If you can't talk about morality without having to scream about Trump, don't you dare pretend to have something to say.

Funny chit. You are ther one who supports Trump & pretends to care about morality.

"US News & World Report said Bolin stated, "I just firmly believe that those who are males should play in sports designated for males and those who are females ... should play in sports designated for females, according to your birth certificate."

An earthshaking idea!!!!!!

Simply earthshaking!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid.

A woman transing into a man will have taken hormones & easily be stronger than the women. You would allow therm to compete against ewomen.

Since the discussion seems to be men transing into women, I agree that this can present a problem in the early stages.

The only true test would be setting a limit on their testosterone levels. I think everyone would agree this to be fair.

You know what would REALLY be fair? Letting women have their own sports and compete against each other, instead of the modern patriarchy trying to horn in and relegate them to the backseat again.

Funny chit. You are ther one who supports Trump & pretends to care about morality.

Pathetic shit. You are the one who pretends to care about morality - or even to know what it is - just so you can attack Trump. The day you hold anyone who isn't a Republican to ANY standard of morality, let alone the "all or nothing" self-righteousness you want to claim about Trump, MAYBE I'll care.

No, I take that back. There is nothing short of a brain transplant that will make you anything other than dog shit on my shoe.

The policies supported by Trump are not immoral. The same cannot be said about policies supported by Democrats.

The policies supported by Trump are not immoral. The same cannot be said about policies supported by Democrats.

Like this...

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism…

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism…

Not to mention their blatant support for homosexuality, transsexualism,and other forms of extreme sexual immorality and madness. And they're on the verge of adding pedophilia as well. They already support the abusive sexual grooming and manipulation of children in public schools.

Anyone who defends that solid digestive waste is certainly in no position to disparage anyone's morality,

Forum List

Back