Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific
First of all they are RINO's, and the fact that you bring them up indicates to me that you are a part of the two party circus, because touching an old crap instead of offering solution gets us nowhere. what do YOU have to offer? I offer you this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
No answer?

They want to eliminate subsidies and loopholes?
But that will reduce the power of government.
Show me when Democrats ever wanted to do that.

Democrats tried and failed to remove oil company subsidies.

Democrats tried and failed to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all workers.

What subsidies? Any specifics? Or is this like your imaginary $100 trillion claim?

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific
First of all they are RINO's, and the fact that you bring them up indicates to me that you are a part of the two party circus, because touching an old crap instead of offering solution gets us nowhere. what do YOU have to offer? I offer you this video:

I have a number of friends in countries that have more than two parties. They tell me that more than two is no better than two, especially when one (Republicans) promote a hatred of workers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Democrats tried and failed to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all workers.

What subsidies? Any specifics? Or is this like your imaginary $100 trillion claim?

The min wage is a subsidy.
One Percenter's screen name refers to his brain capacity. And that's an overestimate.

No answer?

How many of the middle class have two Teslas.

No answer?

I'm not middle class, I'm part of the one percent that is sick and tired of the rich 'getting over' on workers who are continually being helped by the 'I've got mine so FUCK everyone else' sociopaths like you.

You post from a freaking public library because you can't afford internet. You want more, you don't work or want a to. You are a "I want freebies and FUCK everyone else."

I hate posers, you have been exposed hundreds of time on this board, even other left wing nuts won't support your lies and BS?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

[MENTION=43400]OnePercenter[/MENTION] can you please answer the question instead of ignoring it? Did we catch you in ANOTHER lie?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

One Percenter's screen name refers to his brain capacity. And that's an overestimate.

Kind of. In financial terms a subsidy is any financial aid direct or in-direct given by the government.

Kind of. In financial terms a subsidy is any financial aid direct or in-direct given by the government.

WHich the min wage is. It subsidizes people by giving them higher wages than the market would dictate. Of course it screws others by giving them no wage, which is below their marketable wage.

[MENTION=43400]OnePercenter[/MENTION] can you please answer the question instead of ignoring it? Did we catch you in ANOTHER lie?

GOP blocks Obama's bid to end oil subsidies - CBS News

'imaginary $100 trillion claim' - Already answered.

WHich the min wage is. It subsidizes people by giving them higher wages than the market would dictate. Of course it screws others by giving them no wage, which is below their marketable wage.

But the market is fixed to the advantage of the employer so you have to have regulations that balance out to equal. But minimum wage hasn't kept up. Employers say their marking less, but corporate earnings keep making new records each quarter.

Then you have one of the highest subsidized companies in the world, WalMart, who has the highest percentage of employed welfare recipients.

Thanks for the link which gave absolutely zero information on subsidies.

Try again, this time with specifics. Try to be accurate, instead of how you were with the imaginary $100 trillion claim.

But the market is fixed to the advantage of the employer so you have to have regulations that balance out to equal. But minimum wage hasn't kept up. Employers say their marking less, but corporate earnings keep making new records each quarter.

Then you have one of the highest subsidized companies in the world, WalMart, who has the highest percentage of employed welfare recipients.

Then you have one of the highest subsidized companies in the world, WalMart

What subsidies? Be specific.

Then you have one of the highest subsidized companies in the world, WalMart

What subsidies? Be specific.

Should he list all of the tax abatements and deferments, all the infrastructure bribes and special perks offered up by state and local governments? Or are we just talking federal?

Republicans are offering a President who will do the job instead of going to a bar and playing pool rather than work on a border crisis. He doesn't seem to care about "The Children" as much as his useful idiots do.

Last edited:

Then the minimum wage is just a subsidy. Subsidies ruin a free market and so does the minumum wage.

Wow! the Senate? The GOP also needed votes from Democrats to vote it down, of course it's not Democrats fault, only Republicans. LOL!!!

You are a funny guy.

I do have a question for you, why do the Democrats back big corporations and are fighting so hard to keep the EIB alive?

Forum List

Back