Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

Corporate America in-charge of our food without rules? :lol::lol:

Do you not have a choice in what you decide to eat?
It's almost as if you are eight years old and want others to make decisions for you.

Yeah... I don't get it. They talk about corporations and employers as if they have the same kind of power that the state has, as though we'll be arrested or shot if we don't obey GM. Is that from watching too much TV?

Which regulations need reduced?

Lower taxes? We have the 16th lowest corporate effective tax.

Free enterprise = free market?

All regulations should be eliminated except the ones that can be shown the Federal government had Constitutional authority when they did it.

Regulations are to prevent one person from fucking over someone else. Whats wrong with that? Isn't that what our dead forefathers fought for?

Some that would be a start would be to eliminate unemployment,

Corporate America is sitting on $100T cash. Seems we need regulation.

Obamacare,

Which is ACA. Which wouldn't be necessary if Reagan hadn't fucked with the HMO act.

Social Security,

If it will make you happy we can cancel yours.

Payroll,

People should work for free? Maybe a BIG HUG!

taxes on repatriation of overseas money,

You pay taxes, shouldn't companies, after all, they are people too.

progressive tax rates,

And yet were number 16 in effective tax rates.

government mandates on employee healthcare,

Tax payers should fund employed folks healthcare? Besides, it makes tax free funds for employers; employee co-pay.

different tax rates on different products,

Consumer items yes.

elimination of all the domestic energy exploration moratoriums,

BP was such a responsible company.

elimination of tarriffs and all export restrictions,

Selling nuclear bombs to Iran is such a GOOD IDEA.

elimination of the Fed and government control of the financial sector,

No rules for wall street. That's such a good idea.:lol::lol::lol:

elimination of control of the agricultural sector and subsidies for uneconomically grown crops, ...

Corporate America, if given the chance, WILL fuck you over. That's their job.

Corporate America is sitting on $100T cash.

Holy crap!!! Is that the same bad math as your claim that WalMart pays 1.7% effective tax?

Seems we need regulation.

Yes! We need government to tell corporations how and when to spend their cash. Assclown.

There's nothing wrong with my math. Ten years ago corporate America had $50T banked. If you look at the Forbes Top 1000 net from 2004 - 2014 you'll find $25T, multiply X2 for private sector and you'll have your answer.

The effective rate for business and personal is computed differently for the official reason, 'so investors can make an easier decision.' :lol: In reality it's so the easily led believe that corporations pay to much in taxes. Which they don't.

Bringing minimum wage (the base for all wages) should be brought up to 1970 levels respective. Other regulations are so corporations play nice. Remember 2001 - 2008 where wall street didn't play nice?

It's almost as if you are eight years old and want others to make decisions for you.

Yeah... I don't get it. They talk about corporations and employers as if they have the same kind of power that the state has, as though we'll be arrested or shot if we don't obey GM. Is that from watching too much TV?

Who's 'they?' Keep in mind that GM as a corporation had many more problems that their competitors due to their bad investments in real estate. GMAC real estate and mortgage. As well as the stupid buyout of Ditech which was one of the many Bush SEC stupid-stupid rubber stamps. Right up there with BofA/Country Wide.

Who's 'they?'

You. Why would any amount of deregulation put "Corporate America in-charge of our food"???

Which regulations need reduced?

Lower taxes? We have the 16th lowest corporate effective tax.

Free enterprise = free market?

All regulations should be eliminated except the ones that can be shown the Federal government had Constitutional authority when they did it.

Regulations are to prevent one person from fucking over someone else. Whats wrong with that? Isn't that what our dead forefathers fought for?

Some that would be a start would be to eliminate unemployment,

Corporate America is sitting on $100T cash. Seems we need regulation.

Obamacare,

Which is ACA. Which wouldn't be necessary if Reagan hadn't fucked with the HMO act.

Social Security,

If it will make you happy we can cancel yours.

Payroll,

People should work for free? Maybe a BIG HUG!

taxes on repatriation of overseas money,

You pay taxes, shouldn't companies, after all, they are people too.

progressive tax rates,

And yet were number 16 in effective tax rates.

government mandates on employee healthcare,

Tax payers should fund employed folks healthcare? Besides, it makes tax free funds for employers; employee co-pay.

different tax rates on different products,

Consumer items yes.

elimination of all the domestic energy exploration moratoriums,

BP was such a responsible company.

elimination of tarriffs and all export restrictions,

Selling nuclear bombs to Iran is such a GOOD IDEA.

elimination of the Fed and government control of the financial sector,

No rules for wall street. That's such a good idea.:lol::lol::lol:

elimination of control of the agricultural sector and subsidies for uneconomically grown crops, ...

Corporate America, if given the chance, WILL fuck you over. That's their job.

Holy crap!!! Is that the same bad math as your claim that WalMart pays 1.7% effective tax?

Yes! We need government to tell corporations how and when to spend their cash. Assclown.

There's nothing wrong with my math. Ten years ago corporate America had $50T banked. If you look at the Forbes Top 1000 net from 2004 - 2014 you'll find $25T, multiply X2 for private sector and you'll have your answer.

The effective rate for business and personal is computed differently for the official reason, 'so investors can make an easier decision.' :lol: In reality it's so the easily led believe that corporations pay to much in taxes. Which they don't.

Bringing minimum wage (the base for all wages) should be brought up to 1970 levels respective. Other regulations are so corporations play nice. Remember 2001 - 2008 where wall street didn't play nice?

Ten years ago corporate America had $50T banked.

Show me.

If you look at the Forbes Top 1000 net from 2004 - 2014 you'll find $25T, multiply X2 for private sector and you'll have your answer.

Why are you conflating net with cash? Why multiply by 2? Why is the Forbes 1000 different than the private sector?

Show me.

If you look at the Forbes Top 1000 net from 2004 - 2014 you'll find $25T, multiply X2 for private sector and you'll have your answer.

Why are you conflating net with cash? Why multiply by 2? Why is the Forbes 1000 different than the private sector?

Look it up. Learn something.

Then what is net, rock? The list is public companies.

Show me.

Look it up.

I looked it up.

Learn something.

I did, I learned you are a moron.
To be fair, I already knew you were a moron.

U.S. Firms Hold Record $1.64 Trillion in Cash With Apple in Lead - Bloomberg

You may notice that this year, the record year, cash was less than 3.3% of your claim of their holdings 10 years ago.

And then you claimed their cash doubled since then, to $100 trillion.
I mean, shit, total US household net worth is only $80.7 trillion.

U.S. Household Net Worth Hits Record High - WSJ

You gotta have brain damage to make such a stupid fucking claim.

Oh, that's right.

Show me.

Look it up.

I looked it up.

Learn something.

You may notice that this year, the record year, cash was less than 3.3% of your claim of their holdings 10 years ago.

Oh, that's right.

Apple alone 2004 - 2013 is $20B NOT including deferred and off-shore.

That $1.64T from Bloomberg is only a guess. Nobody knows the exact numbers, but a friend at Credit Suisse told me a number 10 times Bloomberg's.

Look it up.

I looked it up.

Learn something.

Oh, that's right.

That $1.64T from Bloomberg is only a guess. Nobody knows the exact numbers, but a friend at Credit Suisse told me a number 10 times Bloomberg's.

So you trying to justify for owning all your apple products that are made with slave labor in china?

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

The United States of America is built on our Constitution, that is what we offer. Our Constitution Guarantees and Protects our Freedom. That is what we offer. The Freedom to raise a Family and to Work.

Given a chance Conservatives will allow Americans to re-build industry, make electricity, and provide food to the World, not free food, but food of high quality at an affordable price which is exactly what all in Congress and the White House have stolen from us.

We offer Freedom, to be precise.

Look it up.

I looked it up.

Learn something.

Oh, that's right.

If your imaginary friend is right (he's not), $16 trillion is still not $100 trillion.

Thanks for the laughs.

Look it up.

I looked it up.

Learn something.

Oh, that's right.

So you trying to justify for owning all your apple products that are made with slave labor in china?

I hate Apple. Never owned the stock, and the only time I used their products got so pissed off that I gave my 'air' to my 8 year old Grand Daughter who is now a master of it.

Android and Windows forever!

I do admire their marketing. People camping out for days to spend lots of money for a wee bit more technology. And they go away happy.

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

The United States of America is built on our Constitution, that is what we offer. Our Constitution Guarantees and Protects our Freedom. That is what we offer. The Freedom to raise a Family and to Work.

Given a chance Conservatives will allow Americans to re-build industry, make electricity, and provide food to the World, not free food, but food of high quality at an affordable price which is exactly what all in Congress and the White House have stolen from us.

We offer Freedom, to be precise.

Real conservatives are rich old white guys who will screw over anyone for a bigger profit and won't build a thing without a subsidy. The rest confuse the word conservative with the word cheap.

Look it up.

I looked it up.

Learn something.

Oh, that's right.

If your imaginary friend is right (he's not), $16 trillion is still not $100 trillion.

Thanks for the laughs.

You are such a sap! What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush? Then the oil and gasoline run-up after 2009? Then profits made in the market in the last four years? Don't we have a record number of new millionaires?

Corporate America has plenty of money to put America back on track. They won't without pressing to do it either by removing tax loop holes or subsidies.

What does the GOP have to offer the middle class? What does anyone have to offer the middle class? You know, the only class that built this country.... well them and a lot of the lower class helped build this nation working for next to nothing. That's what has been offered the middle class.

What does the GOP have to offer the middle class? What does anyone have to offer the middle class? You know, the only class that built this country.... well them and a lot of the lower class helped build this nation working for next to nothing. That's what has been offered the middle class.

The Republicans have nothing to offer workers anymore than they ever had. Nothing.

Democrats want to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all salaries and eliminate corporate subsidies and tax loopholes. That is of course redistribution, because the rich and corporations are better the workers and shouldn't pay the same effective rate as workers

Thanks for the laughs.

You are such a sap! What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush? Then the oil and gasoline run-up after 2009? Then profits made in the market in the last four years? Don't we have a record number of new millionaires?

Corporate America has plenty of money to put America back on track. They won't without pressing to do it either by removing tax loop holes or subsidies.

What does this have to do with your idiotic $100 trillion claim?

Forum List

Back