Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

What does the GOP have to offer the middle class? What does anyone have to offer the middle class? You know, the only class that built this country.... well them and a lot of the lower class helped build this nation working for next to nothing. That's what has been offered the middle class.

The Republicans have nothing to offer workers anymore than they ever had. Nothing.

Democrats want to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all salaries and eliminate corporate subsidies and tax loopholes. That is of course redistribution, because the rich and corporations are better the workers and shouldn't pay the same effective rate as workers

Democrats want to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all salaries and eliminate corporate subsidies and tax loopholes.

They want to eliminate subsidies and loopholes?
But that will reduce the power of government.
Show me when Democrats ever wanted to do that.

What does the GOP have to offer the middle class? What does anyone have to offer the middle class? You know, the only class that built this country.... well them and a lot of the lower class helped build this nation working for next to nothing. That's what has been offered the middle class.

The Republicans have nothing to offer workers anymore than they ever had. Nothing.

Democrats want to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all salaries and eliminate corporate subsidies and tax loopholes. That is of course redistribution, because the rich and corporations are better the workers and shouldn't pay the same effective rate as workers

Democrats want to raise the minimum wage which is the base for all salaries and eliminate corporate subsidies and tax loopholes.

No, they do!! They really, really want to. They just can't, because, you know.... it's just the way it is.

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

The United States of America is built on our Constitution, that is what we offer. Our Constitution Guarantees and Protects our Freedom. That is what we offer. The Freedom to raise a Family and to Work.

Given a chance Conservatives will allow Americans to re-build industry, make electricity, and provide food to the World, not free food, but food of high quality at an affordable price which is exactly what all in Congress and the White House have stolen from us.

We offer Freedom, to be precise.

Real conservatives are rich old white guys who will screw over anyone for a bigger profit and won't build a thing without a subsidy. The rest confuse the word conservative with the word cheap.

More data supported assertions ?

You forgot the links.

Democrats want to raise the minim wage in order to get their union buddies instant raises.

If the unions did not fill the DNC coffers the so called Democrats would not care.

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

The United States of America is built on our Constitution, that is what we offer. Our Constitution Guarantees and Protects our Freedom. That is what we offer. The Freedom to raise a Family and to Work.

Given a chance Conservatives will allow Americans to re-build industry, make electricity, and provide food to the World, not free food, but food of high quality at an affordable price which is exactly what all in Congress and the White House have stolen from us.

Real conservatives are rich old white guys who will screw over anyone for a bigger profit and won't build a thing without a subsidy. The rest confuse the word conservative with the word cheap.
In my experience, blanket statements such as yours inevitably turn out to be not only false, but also agenda driven.
You said, "Real conservatives are rich old white guys", so now we know you are racist, ageist and bigoted. And wrong.

I could say, "Real liberals are rich old white guys who will screw over anyone for a blowjob and won't build a thing without a subsidy.", and I would be describing Bill Clinton, but not all liberals so I won't say that. I guess I am more grounded in reality than you seem to be.

Getting back to the OP - demanding that government 'do something' for any specific interest group in society is the worst sort of government.

If your imaginary friend is right (he's not), $16 trillion is still not $100 trillion.

Thanks for the laughs.

You are such a sap! What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush? Then the oil and gasoline run-up after 2009? Then profits made in the market in the last four years? Don't we have a record number of new millionaires?

Corporate America has plenty of money to put America back on track. They won't without pressing to do it either by removing tax loop holes or subsidies.

What does this have to do with your idiotic $100 trillion claim?

I asked you a simple question: What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush? Then the oil and gasoline run-up after 2009? Then profits made in the market in the last four years?

You can't answer a simple question?

Show me Democrats didn't.

You are such a sap! What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush? Then the oil and gasoline run-up after 2009? Then profits made in the market in the last four years? Don't we have a record number of new millionaires?

Corporate America has plenty of money to put America back on track. They won't without pressing to do it either by removing tax loop holes or subsidies.

I asked you a simple question: What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush? Then the oil and gasoline run-up after 2009? Then profits made in the market in the last four years?

What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush?

What happened to your $100 trillion claim?

Show me Democrats didn't.

Show me they did.

More data supported assertions ?

You forgot the links.

Sure! Personal observations that I've made, and;

Frugal or cheap? 5 ways to tell- MSN Money

or/and

http://www.davesite.com/humor/top10/053.shtml

It's like looking in the mirror for you.

Democrats want to raise the minim wage in order to get their union buddies instant raises.

If the unions did not fill the DNC coffers the so called Democrats would not care.

Unions are people. What have you against the American worker?

What happened to the trillions made in the gold, real estate, gasoline and oil run-up during Bush?

What happened to your $100 trillion claim?

Answer the question and you'll have the answer.

Forum List

Back