Putin=1.......U.S.A.=0

Trump is succeeding beyond anyone's expectations

NO...NO........Trump is meeting ALL of Putin's expectations........LOL

In that he is not living in the past and realizes that hte Cold War is over?

i agree.

The Cold War was never over. Merely warmed temporarily, and the players have changed a bit.

The Cold War is still over. We are still at the stage when the warmongers can LOSE.

We should pull back and we certainly need to stop fucking with RUssia.

i agree.

The Cold War was never over. Merely warmed temporarily, and the players have changed a bit.

The Cold War is still over. We are still at the stage when the warmongers can LOSE.

Keep thinking that.

i agree.

Instead of poking the bear, we should work with him to remove ISIS and other radicals from the face of the earth.

So Americans not dying in Syria is a bad thing now?

Not all arrangements are win-lose deals. In fact, we should avoid those when possible. Some are win-win. I don't mind Russians winning if we do too

i agree.

Instead of poking the bear, we should work with him to remove ISIS and other radicals from the face of the earth.

That seems to be the direction. It was not considered under Obama because of Obama's egregious support for the Islamists.

You have yet to provide anything beyond your personal uninformed opinion to support your claim.

Of course I post MY OPINIONS......unlike most right wingers who post FOX or Rush opinions......See the difference?

pot meet kettle. Gnat posts nothing but left wing bullshit and talking points all day every day and then accuses others of doing the same thing. Insanity exemplified.

Posting a link to Faux News is like posting a link to the National Enquirer. It's fake and of no value. Posting a link to Dimbaugh or any of the other talk-show screamers is even worse. That's the equivalent to posting a link to Alex Jones or David Duke. All to be ignored unless you have the education of a 9 year old.

From the much awaited Putin-Trump meeting, we can conclude that Putin got ALL that he wanted, and the first hint of what was to happen could be discerned from the lack of transparency regarding what the meeting really addressed.

Putin got what he wanted.......To have Russia, once again, be recognized as a world power in par with the U.S.

Regarding the Russian hacking, Trump has long "cleared" Putin of any wrong doings, as Putin clearly wanted..............Had this meeting yielded a thorough transcript of Trump .....as a "strong" leader........stating, "Look Putin, my intelligence agencies are very good and they tell me that you DID interfere in our elections and this MUST STOP or Russia will be subjected to additional sanctions and retaliatory actions against the Russian Government...."...........and had that exchange been recorded, Trump would have GAINED respect for both the left and the right in our country.......But, instead, Trump opted to be Putin's stooge and simply concluded that whatever the past may or may not be....."let's proceed as if nothing happened"...

The U.S. "lost" and Putin "won"........If anything, this meeting was strictly a business one, where Rex probably got a nod from the Russian to drill in the arctic, and conceded that Russia could be belligerent all that country may want regarding the Ukraine and other Russian bordering countries. (and, of course, installing any missile defense in Poland is just another "gift" to both our military complex spending AND a great tool for Putin to also claim to be the "defender" of Russian sovereignty along that border.)

Bottom line.........Putin comes off stronger, and the U.S. as compliant....Some "art of the deal", don't you think?

And this kneeling to Putin by Trump has to be viewed in the long run. Just as with Kim Jong Un and George W Bush, not forcing harsh consequences on Putin will lead to far greater attacks on our elections and military computer networks. US intelligence agencies have already confirmed this. So Trump is making the future dealings with Putin on Russia's interference with elections in the West far more dangerous. We'll have to deal with perpetual escalations by the Russians in the future. Just as we have to now deal with North Korea because W Bush and Dickh Cheney simply ignored North Korea and allowed them to develop and test the first North Korea atomic bomb during Bush's time in office.

Republicans have no concept on how to conduct foreign policy. And with Trump's collusion with Russia to hack US elections he is giving them the greenlight to do this over and over and far more overtly in the future.

1. North Korea is outside of our control and thus not our responsibility.

2. Your red baiting in noted and dismissed. Hopefully the dems have learned an important lesson in security.

3. I do not want to see Seoul in ruins. Hundreds of thousands could die. Give peace a chance.
After all, you were there.

"... should have went ..."? :laugh:
Putin wants America to strongly resist every move Putin takes to increase Russian power?

Putin wants American to strongly resist every move Putin takes to increase Russian wealth?

PUtin wants America to ring Russia with strong forces and alliances to threaten RUssia?

Cause that's what a Cold War is, and only no reasonable person would think that PUtin wants that.

PUtin wants good relations with the US and there is no reason to not have them.

Give Peace a chance you warmonger.

Every time Russia comes up on this board it's almost like every conservative has totally forgotten who we are dealing with. We are being set up for a fall and Trump is just going to let it happen, when it does you people will still find some way to make it all Obama's fault.

No, we are bein set up for War and it would have happened no matter WHO "won" the election.

set up by who? Where does that crap come from?

Why history of course. Do you actually think it's a coincidence that we are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Do you think it's a coincidence that Russia and Iran are aligned against us in Syria? Do you think the NORKS are being this belligerent for no reason? Do you think we are essentially playing chicken with both China and Russia globally for no reason? You/we are watching a Global Chess Match, it's quite the dangerous game and it will end badly.

I understand all that. But you said "we are being set up". By who? Who, by name, wants a world war? Who would benefit? Who are the members of this imaginary global conspiracy?

I will not do your research for you, but I can point in the right direction if you wish. It goes further back than this but start with 1913 and work your way forward. Look at the significant global and regional developments from that time on. I will give you one hint, follow the money. I've learned that I cannot open ANYONES eyes, they must be willing and desirous of knowing the truth. So much so that they are compelled to do the research for themselves. You are quite free to "poo poo" all of this, it does not however change the truth. It's ALWAYS about the money. I said we are watching a Global Chess Match, indeed we are....the thing is that Chess IS a game of war and the game does not "play" itself. It always involves a guiding hand. Follow the money.

You have yet to provide anything beyond your personal uninformed opinion to support your claim.

Of course I post MY OPINIONS......unlike most right wingers who post FOX or Rush opinions......See the difference?

pot meet kettle. Gnat posts nothing but left wing bullshit and talking points all day every day and then accuses others of doing the same thing. Insanity exemplified.

Posting a link to Faux News is like posting a link to the National Enquirer. It's fake and of no value. Posting a link to Dimbaugh or any of the other talk-show screamers is even worse. That's the equivalent to posting a link to Alex Jones or David Duke. All to be ignored unless you have the education of a 9 year old.

So what news sources do you recommend as possessing the highest level of integrity?

Fox news is better than the msm, though that is a low bar of course.

The rest of your post is partisan nonsense.

Not all arrangements are win-lose deals. In fact, we should avoid those when possible. Some are win-win. I don't mind Russians winning if we do too

All we really got regarding Syria.....is a continuation of the Assad crooked and deadly regime....AND, agreed to give Russia a foothold in that region.....THINK, moron.

All we really got regarding Syria.....is a continuation of the Assad crooked and deadly regime....AND, agreed to give Russia a foothold in that region.....THINK, moron.

Assad is better than ISIS, and if Putin wants to spend russian lives and money killing radical islamic assholes, I wish him well.

So what news sources do you recommend as possessing the highest level of integrity?

Mostly FOREIGN news sources......Try reading those and see how THEY regard the orange clown's efficacy as a world leader.

The Podesta group is a registered agent for Russia, after all..

Registered???? A bit MORE honest than Flynn, Manafort and Stone, don't you think....

So, you Nazis spew slander and libel over Russia, but it is the HILLARY side that was actually in bed with Russia...

You lying scum are such fucking hypocrites. This alone proves beyond all doubt that you Nazis have no principles, you say shit ONLY to attack those you hate, the Americans.

Assad is better than ISIS, and if Putin wants to spend russian lives and money killing radical islamic assholes, I wish him well.

Sure.......Assad is "better" than ISIS......Have you wondered WHY Assad is so "beloved" by Syrians themselves allowing ISIS a foothold in that country???

You may not realize it, but you are actually backing Obama's policies of not fully committing our troops in Syria.

Bush43 and Obama both removed leaders that kept those people in check, with no gain for the United States. Obama's open and vocal support of the Muslim Brotherhood over Mubarak in Egypt was the most obvious in intent.

Makes one wonder.

And now the Political Class and their minons in the media want to do it AGAIN.

Cause Iraq is such a rousing success...

Fox didn't have to fire 3 "reporters" for lying, Herr Himmler.

sk070617dAPR20170706044506.jpg

Forum List

Back