🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin demonstrates his desperation for the world to see

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
No doubt Putin hated having to grovel for the fat kid in NK. How humiliating. How weak and desperate he has to be.

I wonder if we'll see North Korean boots on the ground in Ukraine, although this is probably more about bombs and equipment.

I do wonder what China thinks of this. They must have signed off to some degree, since they all but own him.

Last edited:
No doubt Putin hated having to grovel for the fat kid in NK. How humiliating. How weak and desperate he has to be.

I wonder if we'll see North Korean boots on the ground in Ukraine, although this is probably more about bombs and equipment.

I do wonder what China thinks of this. They must have signed off to some degree, since they all but own him.
Putin is a very smart leader. America envies him. He is sharp. You mention China... the China that has already sided with Putin, the China who set this whole thing up between Putin and North Korea. You better know China is applauding! Russia the largest country in the entire world is in partnership with Asian nations all because America sucks under Biden's leadership.

Biden does not have a lot of other countries that want to visit America, and stand side by side with him. Biden is a very sorry and weak leader. No other countries roll out any red carpet for Biden. The sooner he is gone, the better off America will be.

Blacks leaving Biden for Trump, and all Biden does is announce the good he wants to do for brown people/illegals. How much sense does that make. How does that craziness sit with black people?

Last edited:
Putin is a very smart leader. America envies him. He is sharp. You mention China... the China that has already sided with Putin, the China who set this whole thing up between Putin and North Korea. You better know China is applauding! Russia the largest country in the entire world is in partnership with Asian nations all because America sucks under Biden's leadership.

Biden does not have a lot of other countries that want to visit America, and stand side by side with him. Biden is a very sorry and weak leader. No other countries roll out any red carpet for Biden. The sooner he is gone, the better off America will be.

Blacks leaving Biden for Trump, and all Biden does is announce the good he wants to do for brown people/illegals. How much sense does that make. How does that craziness sit with black people?
"know your enemy" lao tse

you trolls need a little more background in american history and culture.

Desperation is right OP, thie seedy scumbag is displaying his weakness to the world.

We'll see how this works out for him

I'm a conservative American; born and raised in America. I'm also a realist. I call good-good and bad-bad, God's Word truth, and sin-sin.
And what America do you want to see, if you view Putin as being deserved to be envied? America with ethnic clans, jailed opposition, fake elections, totally corrupted courtes and police? What else?

Sanctions haven’t stopped Russia from developing and producing the most advanced next generation IFV

Yeah, I saw the photos... Putin looks like Angela Merkel looked when she had to meet with Ivanka.

1718879781410.png

Forum List

Back