Putin eats trump's lunch in Helsinki - FOX News

I never thought I would see the day that the media fed libtard parrots would be quoting fox!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
That shows you how disgraced your moron made america feel....The world marvels at his and yours stupidity

From the FOXNEWS article...

"For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us."

I never thought I would see the day that the media fed libtard parrots would be quoting fox!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Neocon Republicans and Democrats are on the same team in pushing for a new Cold War with Russia. Their reasons may differ slightly, but overall they're on the same 'Russia Boogeyman' team. It is very interesting, and somewhat humorous too.

# 30 trading partner their economy is smaller than NY
We are still talking billions of dollars annually in trade deals with Russia.

And that is going to increase as Russia builds its infrastructure, and is able to access natural resources in remote areas of the country. ... :cool:
A meer bagatelle you do business with russia put your hand over your wallet Same with thief trump as many have learned the hard way

It works marvelously. Trump throws May and the soft Brexit under the bus one day and the next under goes Merkle who is pressured by her own base to ease Russia sanctions and let Putin keep Donbass to boot.

Brilliant conference. I was wondering how long it would take for the unAmerican dumbasses to start moaning. It has taken surprisingly long for them to carry out the usual temper tantrums, pussy fits and other demonstrations of Trump derangement.

So, has Putin sent you his check yet....this month?

Obama on Putin meddling in our election: "He denies it. So the idea that somehow public shaming is gonna be effective, I think doesn't read the thought process in Russia very well.”

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

How embarrassing was that? This...so called....president apologizing to a murdering dictator for his own intelligence agency findings. How can anyone look at trump and NOT become ill? The man is a Traitor and a Turn Coat...

Fox News didn't say it....that would be Doug Schoen who is a Clinton democRAT lobbyist and a turd....Fox gives both sides to every story.....that's why you chimps hate them. BTW, it was Obama's intel agencies who made these claims, not Trump's.

Don't be an asshole. Every agency head that trump has appointed has said that the Rusains hacked the election....You are a lying bastard....

"Do the Democrats want us to wage war on Russia because Leftist god queen Hillary lost the election? If there was collusion, let's see it. If not, stop wasting our time because the election didn't go your way." - Wacky Tomi Lahren

012516_trump.jpg

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

How embarrassing was that? This...so called....president apologizing to a murdering dictator for his own intelligence agency findings. How can anyone look at trump and NOT become ill? The man is a Traitor and a Turn Coat...
He's a real live, walking and breathing,

Benedict Arnold
part deux!

Hell....that is debasing Arnold. trump has sold his country to Putin....

Brilliant conference. I was wondering how long it would take for the unAmerican dumbasses to start moaning. It has taken surprisingly long for them to carry out the usual temper tantrums, pussy fits and other demonstrations of Trump derangement.

So, has Putin sent you his check yet....this month?

The only check here is yours from the DNC.

Come back to me when you have evidence. You will spend a long time looking given it doesn't exist, but do go for it.

Forum List

Back