Putin has placed his hand on the proverbial chopping block, does Obama have the nerve

Putin has no control over anything there, he just stirred the pot towards anarchy and is hoping things will eventually pan out in his favor. Besides he would have to invade with troops to do any of that and you do not want that to happen.

Putin has no control over the Russian separatists, I agree. I have seen Russians, or people claiming to be, write that they do not WANT those from Ukraine as part of the RUSSIA. Putin cannot control the Russian youth, how can he control the terrorists? Russia will SELL them weapons, and as you noted, hope it all goes away.

Putin most certainly does have control. The leader of the so called separatists is ex Russian military.

So? He's got his own little power structure to lead and protect. It's the wild, wild west there with anti-aircraft six-shooters.

Putin has no control over anything there, he just stirred the pot towards anarchy and is hoping things will eventually pan out in his favor. Besides he would have to invade with troops to do any of that and you do not want that to happen.

Putin has no control over the Russian separatists, I agree. I have seen Russians, or people claiming to be, write that they do not WANT those from Ukraine as part of the RUSSIA. Putin cannot control the Russian youth, how can he control the terrorists? Russia will SELL them weapons, and as you noted, hope it all goes away.

Putin most certainly does have control. The leader of the so called separatists is ex Russian military.

I hope you are correct, Russians are reported to have hacked NASDAQ, again. No more Pooty Poot, Russia is little different than it was in 1970. From a communist totalitarian state to a "Christian"* totalitarian state.

*I do not buy Putin's claim to have "secretly" been a Christian while he was in the KGB.

I hope you are correct, Russians are reported to have hacked NASDAQ, again. No more Pooty Poot, Russia is little different than it was in 1970. From a communist totalitarian state to a "Christian"* totalitarian state.

*I do not buy Putin's claim to have "secretly" been a Christian while he was in the KGB.

If Putin had control that jet would not be in pieces on the ground.

What do you want him to do?

Play golf?

Fundraisers?

How about putting himself in front of a camera on the world stage and DEMAND Putin let the investigators in? DEMAND that Putin control the scene until investigators arrive? DEMAND that the looters be arrested?

Or golf?

So what you're saying is that Obama should DEMAND that the Russians invade the East Ukraine and put it under marshal law while the investigation is done.

Do you ever think before you post?

The plane is down because the idiot separatists, whom Putin controls, thought the plane was something else & failed to use a transponder to identify it before firing the weapon. Regardless, the weapon & the people are BOTH Putin's.

What do you want him to do?

Play golf?

Fundraisers?

How about putting himself in front of a camera on the world stage and DEMAND Putin let the investigators in? DEMAND that Putin control the scene until investigators arrive? DEMAND that the looters be arrested?

Or golf?

So what you're saying is that Obama should DEMAND that the Russians invade the East Ukraine and put it under marshal law while the investigation is done.

Do you ever think before you post?

They already control that region dumbass. Pull your head out of Obama's ass and plant it in a newspaper under current events.

The plane is down because the idiot separatists, whom Putin controls, thought the plane was something else & failed to use a transponder to identify it before firing the weapon. Regardless, the weapon & the people are BOTH Putin's.

When you give a dummy a weapon and he shoots the wrong thing you are responsible for him having the weapon, not so much what he does with it, you claim Putin has control but the situation is more closely akin to the US arming the Mujahedin in Afghanistan or any other place where we meddled. We just gave weapons to the people we thought would use them in our interests and hope they keep their word.

I see some still trying very very hard to pin this on Obama one way or another.

Obama is the face of our nation. His response is most certainly his own to fuck up is it not?

So you admit you are trying to make this all Obama's fault. :lol:

I admit that you seem to be incapable of participating in the conversation without sharing your irrational phobias. I have CLEARLY stated who is responsible for the act dimwit. Go be paranoid in another thread.

Ignore the Pootarians. They see this as a game, one big giant photo op. They want war because it looks fun on a video game. McCain/Graham want war because it lines their pockets. And, of course, any chance to side against their own country is exactly what they want.

Obama has done the right thing and actually, the only thing he could do.

Thank you Mr President - for being the grow up in this room.

Agreed, not an intentional target, not a chance the launch was unintended. Putin is in deep swamp now, and, yes the US must respond. One US/Dutch citizen, one a Dutch college gradute of Indiana University. And 296 more men, women & children dead by an act of war.

When you give a dummy a weapon and he shoots the wrong thing you are responsible for him having the weapon, not so much what he does with it, you claim Putin has control but the situation is more closely akin to the US arming the Mujahedin in Afghanistan or any other place where we meddled. We just gave weapons to the people we thought would use them in our interests and hope they keep their word.

Some truth in that. Except all the leaders of the rebels are ex Russian military. Some of them high ranking at that. They were sent into Ukrainian to lead a rebellion that did not exist before their arrival. With them came the weapons.

Ignore the Pootarians. They see this as a game, one big giant photo op. They want war because it looks fun on a video game. McCain/Graham want war because it lines their pockets. And, of course, any chance to side against their own country is exactly what they want.

I hate it that I have to defend Putin from accusations of full premeditated guilt for the shot down plane just to turn the conversation from nostalgic cold war Us vs Them fantasy to the horrible reality, no one is really in charge and no one want to do anything about it.

The first & only one in this thread to suggest war is YOU.

Stop projecting

Some truth in that. Except all the leaders of the rebels are ex Russian military. Some of them high ranking at that. They were sent into Ukrainian to lead a rebellion that did not exist before their arrival. With them came the weapons.

Whatever aim Putin had to send those people in there is not turning out as planned, I can guarantee that.

Forum List

Back