Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

Matters not, he did not halt any active drilling and production is heading towards record highs this year.

You should be happy about that.
That was a particularly pathetic attempt to dodge admitting something you didn't want to, Faun! Can't answer my question...can you?

Joe got hundreds of millions vaccinated in record time

Had it not been for Republican reticence...there would have been MANY fewer deaths
With all due respect, Lesh...Trump got hundreds of millions the vaccine in record time! What did Joe Biden do? Beside take a victory lap prematurely when he thought the pandemic was over?

Joe's done a poor job of convincing those who in one breath ask why he hasn't completely eradicated the disease and in the next swear they won't take a shot that will eradicate the disease. True.
Joe's done a poor job with the pandemic just as he's done a poor job with the border...with inflation...with crime...with the withdrawal from Afghanistan...and with Build Back Better! As Barack Obama cautioned...never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
Nice red herring and stupid argument… the world including Republicans blame Putin and Russia… but Biden as a very weak leader emboldened Putin to attack…

Weak leaders inspire wicked men… just look at any one of our Big Cities run by Demorats!

Joe's done a poor job with the pandemic just as he's done a poor job with the border...with inflation...with crime...with the withdrawal from Afghanistan...and with Build Back Better! As Barack Obama cautioned...never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!
He's actually done a very good job but you'd have to soberly look at the facts to know this. You have no intention of doing it.

What is hilarious is that he's actually fulfilled more of Trump's campaign promises than Trump did-- Infrastructure and getting us out of Afghanistan. Covid is more under control than it has been save for the lockdown era...

1646111846492.png

Stock markete--record highs.
Supply chain--pretty much solved
Boosters distributed
Stimulus done.
Defense bill done.
Supreme Court nominee--finally done
Normalcy being returned

Republican faux outrage--all time high.

Nice red herring and stupid argument… the world including Republicans blame Putin and Russia… but Biden as a very weak leader emboldened Putin to attack…

Weak leaders inspire wicked men… just look at any one of our Big Cities run by Demorats!
Meanwhile back in reality:

He's actually done a very good job but you'd have to soberly look at the facts to know this. You have no intention of doing it.

What is hilarious is that he's actually fulfilled more of Trump's campaign promises than Trump did-- Infrastructure and getting us out of Afghanistan. Covid is more under control than it has been save for the lockdown era...

View attachment 608977

Stock markete--record highs.
Supply chain--pretty much solved
Boosters distributed
Stimulus done.
Defense bill done.
Supreme Court nominee--finally done
Normalcy being returned

Republican faux outrage--all time high.
That's laughable. Claiming that Joe Biden has done a good job is just a liberal whistling past the graveyard, Candy! The American people know that his administration has been a disaster from the start. They know it every time they fill up their gas tank. They know it every time they check out at the grocery store. They know it when they have to wait months to get furniture or new appliances. They know it when they see how illegals are flooding the country. They know it when they see violent crime spiking in big cities across America. They know it when their favorite restaurant has to cut back hours because they can't get workers. They know it when they see desperate Afghans falling from planes because our withdrawal was so badly botched.
The mid terms are coming and the people are not "faux outraged"...the people are pissed!

That's laughable. Claiming that Joe Biden has done a good job is just a liberal whistling past the graveyard, Candy! The American people know that his administration has been a disaster from the start. They know it every time they fill up their gas tank. They know it every time they check out at the grocery store. They know it when they have to wait months to get furniture or new appliances. They know it when they see how illegals are flooding the country. They know it when they see violent crime spiking in big cities across America. They know it when their favorite restaurant has to cut back hours because they can't get workers. They know it when they see desperate Afghans falling from planes because our withdrawal was so badly botched.
The mid terms are coming and the people are not "faux outraged"...the people are pissed!
I guess they were REALLY PISSED when Trump lost the House in 2018 and the Senate in 2020. right?

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
Victoria Nuland.

I guess they were REALLY PISSED when Trump lost the House in 2018 and the Senate in 2020. right?
They bought the bullshit that you on the left were selling, Candy! Now they know better! You couldn't get a liberal elected dog catcher at this point unless it's a far left enclave like San Fran. You're about to get your asses handed to you in an EPIC defeat and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

That was a particularly pathetic attempt to dodge admitting something you didn't want to, Faun! Can't answer my question...can you?

Not my problem if you don't like my answers. Biden didn't stop any drilling. Production is up on his watch so far. Production is expected to hit record highs this year. That's what matters.

With all due respect, Lesh...Trump got hundreds of millions the vaccine in record time! What did Joe Biden do? Beside take a victory lap prematurely when he thought the pandemic was over?
Trump left office with only 20 million doses administered over two months and no plan in place to get it done any faster.

Joe picked up the ball and ran with it. Had Republicans been more willing to take the damn vaccine...we'd be in much better shape now

The American people know that his administration has been a disaster from the start.

The American people rate Biden about the same as they rated Trump at this same point in his presidency. Nice to see you admit what a disaster Trump was.
thumbsup.gif

Not my problem if you don't like my answers. Biden didn't stop any drilling. Production is up on his watch so far. Production is expected to hit record highs this year. That's what matters.

What's amusing about this, Faun is that you KNOW that Biden tried to stop drilling but as with practically everything else he's tried to do...HE FAILED! That's the only reason that production is up on his watch and the very same reason that it will go down as the leases that were granted are used up! How pathetic is it that you on the left have to count THAT as a "success" of Bidens? :)

Forum List

Back