Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

Actually calling it "the" Ukraine relegates it to the status of a region...not an independent nation.

It was British hubris 200 years ago and it is not much different when Russians refer to it that way now
An accurate description of how Putin views the Ukraine, Lesh! I agree that he sees the Ukraine as a region...a region of the Soviet Union that Putin dearly wants to recreate!

Actually calling it "the" Ukraine relegates it to the status of a region...not an independent nation.

It was British hubris 200 years ago and it is not much different when Russians refer to it that way now

.... which is the attitude of old Soviet Union Communists. Clearly, Rigby5 hasn't gotten over that yet. He must hate Gorbachev.

Biden told Putin it was ok to attack Ukraine, numb nuts.

Meanwhile TRUMP:

r
Please Quote YOUR president saying any such thing.

And they hadn't started drilling yet. It takes years to start drilling from the time companies obtain leases to drill. Biden has not stopped active drilling and production is up under Biden and expected to hit all-time highs this year.
The only reason he hasn't stopped drilling, Faun is that he was sued to prevent him from doing so.

You on the left claiming what's being produced now as a success of Joe Biden is about as laughable as when you were claiming Barack Obama could point to the oil and natural gas boom during his time in office as HIS success when production went down on lands that Barry controlled!

The only reason he hasn't stopped drilling, Faun is that he was sued to prevent him from doing so.

You on the left claiming what's being produced now as a success of Joe Biden is about as laughable as when you were claiming Barack Obama could point to the oil and natural gas boom during his time in office as HIS success when production went down on lands that Barry controlled!

Still, he hasn't stopped any drilling.

Oil and LNG are up from the fall due to covid, but they haven't come close to the numbers we saw during the Trump administration...Add in the recent hold on all new drilling, fracking, and the losses from Keystone, has compelled us to buy some 200 million plus barrels a day from Biden's master Vladimir...So, you can cling to the fool's gold of increased production, but it's not the big picture...

You don't really believe that crap, do you?

Still wasn't about Hunter's job with Burisma Holdings.

Third time -- post evidence that Joe was involved with Burisma Holdings...
Only the truly clueless wouldn't realize that paying Hunter what Burisma paid him was a payoff to Joe Biden, Faun! Are you really so determined to come across as THAT guy? Come on...you KNOW that was why Hunter got all of that money! Hunter Biden is a worthless drug addled piece of shit! The only reason he got those millions is because foreign entities were buying favor with Joe Biden! You know I'm right...

He got blamed for the poor response....

Because his response was poor.
And yet more people have died from Covid since Joe Biden took office than during Trump's time in office? That's WITH the vaccines that Trump fast tracked and WITH all of the ventilators that Trump got built with the War Powers Act! What does that say about Joe's "response", Candy?

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
I'm not sure but I'll take a guess @ it: jumpin' Joe is viewed as a soft target of convenience???

And yet more people have died from Covid since Joe Biden took office than during Trump's time in office? That's WITH the vaccines that Trump fast tracked and WITH all of the ventilators that Trump got built with the War Powers Act! What does that say about Joe's "response", Candy?

Joe's done a poor job of convincing those who in one breath ask why he hasn't completely eradicated the disease and in the next swear they won't take a shot that will eradicate the disease. True.

Only the truly clueless wouldn't realize that paying Hunter what Burisma paid him was a payoff to Joe Biden, Faun! Are you really so determined to come across as THAT guy? Come on...you KNOW that was why Hunter got all of that money! Hunter Biden is a worthless drug addled piece of shit! The only reason he got those millions is because foreign entities were buying favor with Joe Biden! You know I'm right...

LOL

You keep saying it but you're sorely lacking any proof.

Fourth time -- post your evidence that Joe was involved with Burisma Holdings...

yes, i was in Ukraine 15 years ago. And it always was like fingernails on a chalkboard when people would put "the" before Ukraine.

I would agree with you if I knew of anyone blaming Brandon for the murder of the Ukrainians. But, even though I have zero tolerance for Brandon, I don’t think he is personally responsible for Putin’s invasion.

Brandon may bear some responsibility for behaving in a way that emboldened Putin. But Putin is responsible for his own criminality.
fzh7870ptnk81.jpg

Joe got hundreds of millions vaccinated in record time

Had it not been for Republican reticence...there would have been MANY fewer deaths

The Russian government has very little debt and a huge amount of money squirrelled away to finance this war.

That squirrel got run over by a truck - The United States of America under President Biden

The U.S. said it is blocking financial transactionsof Russian central bank assets, effectively freezing any of those assets held by Americans

The freeze is effective immediately, a senior administration official said in a briefing for reporters on Monday. The official said that the U.S.'s actions are in conjunction and cooperation with the European Union, Japan, the UK, Canada, and others. This means that not only will Russia not be able to access funds in U.S. dollars, they will be unable to use dollars in the other countries turn to other banks and other currencies.

TWO OF RUSSIA'S BILLIONAIRES CALL FOR PEACE IN UKRAINE

By making the move effective immediately, before markets open, the official said, Russia will be unable to move assets to avoid or mitigate the consequences.

"Our strategy," the official said, "is to make sure that the Russian economy goes backward as long as President Putin decides to go forward with his campaign."

Russian President Vladimir Putin held a meeting with economic advisers on the global sanctions hammering his country, calling the West an "empire of lies." Among those present at the Kremlin meeting was Russian Central Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina, First Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov, Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak and Finance Minister Anton Siluanov.

The intended effect, the official added, is to cripple the Russian economy and use up the country's "rainy day fund" as their currency, the ruble, plummets in value. That rainy day fund was built up to defend against economic consequences when Russia invaded Crimea in 2014.

According to the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), this is not a complete and total block of the central bank, as OFAC is authorizing certain transactions with Russia's central bank that are "energy-related," and that additional authorizations could follow if necessary.

Forum List

Back