Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
I would agree with you if I knew of anyone blaming Brandon for the murder of the Ukrainians. But, even though I have zero tolerance for Brandon, I don’t think he is personally responsible for Putin’s invasion.

Brandon may bear some responsibility for behaving in a way that emboldened Putin. But Putin is responsible for his own criminality.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
That's it. They have no intelligent reason.

With all due respect, Lakhota...Joe Biden is having a good day when he doesn't soil his Depends! Occupy Democrats thinks Joe is a leader? That's rich. He couldn't organize a school bake sale!
Trump served 4 years for Trump. And that's a leader? :D :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :aargh: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: 🤪😂:abgg2q.jpg:

Wrong.
Obviously Joe could and the Ukraine did think Joe WAS withhold US foreign aid until Hunter was paid.
The public announcement Joe was going to withhold US foreign aid over Shokin, has NOTHING at all to do with the private notification that US foreign aid would be withheld if not for the payments to Hunter.
Even Joe would not be stupid enough to publicly announce his illegal plan to extort money from the Ukraine.
The fact Joe was stupid enough to admit his illegal extortion over Shokin, does not mean he was not still privately extorting the Ukraine all along.
Are you really stupid enough to claim that extortion has to be made in public?

LOLOLOL

You're so fucked in the head, ya pathological liar. Or maybe the problem is your English-Russian translator is no good.

Moron ... first you claimed Hunter got the job (in 2014) because his father was withholding U.S. foreign aid from Ukraine (in 2016)...

They would not have paid Hunter Biden a cent if not for the fact Joe Biden was with holding US foreign aid.

But then you said that's not possible...

How could Joe threaten to withhold US foreign aid before we started giving foreign aid to the Ukraine?

embarrassed-gif.489110

You actually think Hunter got all of those millions and Joe wasn't "involved"? There is naive, Faun...and then there is clueless! Which are you?

What I am ... is ... waiting for you to post evidence of Joe's involvement ...

How in the bloody hell do you read this: "The Biden Administration has delayed or stopped work on federal oil and gas leases and permits following a court ruling that struck down the Administration’s “social cost of carbon” metric to account for climate risk when holding lease sales or issuing permits."

And say what you said here?

He halted "leases and permits," not active drilling. That only means there will be no new drilling in the future on designated federal lands.

What I am ... is ... waiting for you to post evidence of Joe's involvement ...
Gee, Faun...when those emails talked about the cut for "the big guy"...who do you think that's referring to? Like I said...it's one thing to be naive but at this point the Biden's are peeing on you and calling it rain!

Wrong.
When unearned kickbacks are plaid to a relative for undeserved US foreign aid, that is totally illegal.
Hunter never earned any money from the Ukraine.
He did not actually do anything for them, because he did not know how to do anything for them.

Prosecutors are civil service and normally illegal to fire them without proof of wrong doing. They are supposed to be exempt from politics.
But while it is not impossible to fire Shokin, it is incredibly suspicious to fire him just as he started to investigate Burisma Holdings.

The fact you refer to it as, "the Ukraine," is just more evidence you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

He halted "leases and permits," not active drilling. That only means there will be no new drilling in the future on designated federal lands.
Which savvy people in the oil and natural gas business saw coming a mile off, Faun! They got as many leases signed while Trump was in office as they could because they knew that Joe Biden was going to 86 all of the things that Trump did to make us energy independent! So what do you think is going to happen to the price of oil and natural gas when those leases are used up and the Biden Administration is still stonewalling new ones? Oil and gas prices won't be going down...that's for sure!

Last edited:
Gee, Faun...when those emails talked about the cut for "the big guy"...who do you think that's referring to? Like I said...it's one thing to be naive but at this point the Biden's are peeing on you and calling it rain!
Those emails weren't talking about Hunter's work in Ukraine.

Second time I note you are lacking evidence....

You are the one lying.
The Ukraine caused the entire problem.
How the Ukraine got Khrushchev to give them Donetsk and the Crimea in 1955 is a secret, but clearly the Russians who live there never liked it and want to be back in Russia.
Its a basic ethical principle.
Its called "self determination".
And the Ukraine is the bad guy.

Suuure, Comrade. :itsok:

Those emails weren't talking about Hunter's work in Ukraine.

Second time I note you are lacking evidence....
I know, Faun! Those emails were talking about one of the OTHER times that the Biden family cashed in on Joe's office! One of the times where they were stupid enough to put what was happening in an email so everyone could see how it worked.

Rigby5 is a fascist. Putin’s not a commie. He is a fascist head of state war criminal who cannot defeat a Jewish comedian in a conventional war without mass indiscriminate killing or displacing 45 million Ukrainians. It seems you consider that an appropriate response to stealing gas.

Referring to Ukraine as "the Ukraine" makes him sound like an old disgruntled Russian from the KGB days. So yeah, Rigby5 could very well be a communist.

Referring to Ukraine as "the Ukraine" makes him sound like an old disgruntled Russian from the KGB days. So yeah, Rigby5 could very well be a communist.
Actually calling it "the" Ukraine relegates it to the status of a region...not an independent nation.

It was British hubris 200 years ago and it is not much different when Russians refer to it that way now

You may not have liked Trump's personality, BWK...I didn't...but he was a leader. Joe Biden has never been a leader. He's not smart enough to pull that off.
This is not a leader. This is a man using the office for his own wealth; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...artment_for_waiver_from_russia_sanctions.html

The only reason Putin and Trump didn't pull this off, was because Trump was investigated from day one. And how did that happen? No leadership. Trump raised his right hand to serve us, not himself. And that didn't happen. But as that video/link clearly points out, with the nomination of Tillerson as SOS and executive of Exxon, there is no doubt, that presidential leadership and Trump was like trying to compare night and day.

I don’t know. Maybe same reason Trump got blamed for a Chinese virus he didn’t create that shut down the entire world and killed more people under Joe Xiden.

Which savvy people in the oil and natural gas business saw coming a mile off, Faun! They got as many leases signed while Trump was in office as they could because they knew that Joe Biden was going to 86 all of the things that Trump did to make us energy independent! So what do you think is going to happen to the price of oil and natural gas when those leases are used up and the Biden Administration is still stonewalling new ones? Oil and gas prices won't be going down...that's for sure!

And they hadn't started drilling yet. It takes years to start drilling from the time companies obtain leases to drill. Biden has not stopped active drilling and production is up under Biden and expected to hit all-time highs this year.

I know, Faun! Those emails were talking about one of the OTHER times that the Biden family cashed in on Joe's office! One of the times where they were stupid enough to put what was happening in an email so everyone could see how it worked.

Still wasn't about Hunter's job with Burisma Holdings.

Third time -- post evidence that Joe was involved with Burisma Holdings...

Forum List

Back