Putin kills Muslim children and women; Muslim guy kills Russian ambassador

The killing of children and women in Aleppo resulted in the assassination of the Russian ambassador in Turkey by an angry Muslim.

No, the deaths in Aleppo were war casualties and morally justified as part of waging just war.

The Russian ambassador was assassinated which is morally bankrupt.
I don't know what kind of insane morality you're talking about, but killing innocent civilians is never morally justified.
Yes it is. I don't know about Syria but carpet bombing Dresden and nuking Japan was the right thing to do.
The theory being that Hitler loved people so much he might give up his power if we kill them? Give me a break. And nuking Japan was completely unnecessary as Japan was trying to reach out to end the war already.

But there's one small difference- you're discussing it, having 2016, not 1945 at calendar. And don't having WWII, still continued...

The killing of children and women in Aleppo resulted in the assassination of the Russian ambassador in Turkey by an angry Muslim.

No, the deaths in Aleppo were war casualties and morally justified as part of waging just war.

I don't know what kind of insane morality you're talking about, but killing innocent civilians is never morally justified.
Yes it is. I don't know about Syria but carpet bombing Dresden and nuking Japan was the right thing to do.
I think you may be confusing concepts of right and wrong with that of expediency.

The theory being that Hitler loved people so much he might give up his power if we kill them? Give me a break. And nuking Japan was completely unnecessary as Japan was trying to reach out to end the war already.
The factories were the primary targets, don't know what your Hitler babble was all about. But no, Japan was not surrendering. They vowed to fight to the death and would have cost the allies many thousands of lives rooting them out.
Dresden was not an industrial city.

But there's one small difference- you're discussing it, having 2016, not 1945 at calendar. And don't having WWII, still continued...
Kevin is a snow flake, so dont bother yourself explaining to him.

The use of drastic military action may cause spikes in civilian deaths in the short run but the cause lower numbers killed by long term by bringing the war to an earlier conclusion.

In a modern economy there is no such thing as an entire urban area that does not contribute tot he war effort, dude, which made Dresden a legit target for massive carpet bombing,.

I only regret that we didnt hit them again just for emphasis.

The factories were the primary targets, don't know what your Hitler babble was all about. But no, Japan was not surrendering. They vowed to fight to the death and would have cost the allies many thousands of lives rooting them out.

And millions jews, burned in a furnaces of Holocaust weren't combatants anyhow...

Dresden was not the best example but the bombing was not without reason.

Bombing of Dresden in World War II
A 1953 United States Air Force report defended the operation as the justified bombing of a military and industrial target, which was a major rail transport and communication centre, housing 110 factories and 50,000 workers in support of the German war effort.[3] Several researchers have claimed that not all of the communications infrastructure, such as the bridges, were targeted, nor were the extensive industrial areas outside the city centre.[4] Critics of the bombing argue that Dresden—sometimes referred to as "Florence on the Elbe" (Elbflorenz)—was a cultural landmark of little or no military significance, and that the attacks were indiscriminate area bombing and not proportionate to the commensurate military gains.[5][6]

Large variations in the claimed death toll have fuelled the controversy. In March 1945, the Nazi regime ordered its press to publish a falsified casualty figure of 200,000 for the Dresden raids, and death toll estimates as high as 500,000 have been given.[7] The city authorities at the time estimated no more than 25,000 victims, a figure which subsequent investigations, including one commissioned by the city council in 2010, support.[8]

I think you may be confusing concepts of right and wrong with that of expediency.
My version of right and wrong is based on less of us dying.

In a modern economy there is no such thing as an entire urban area that does not contribute tot he war effort, dude, which made Dresden a legit target for massive carpet bombing,.

I only regret that we didnt hit them again just for emphasis.
I only regret that there are so many people with so little knowledge of history. Dresden was hit upon request from the Soviets, it was an important rail junction where hundreds of thousands of refugees and tens of thousands of allied POWs were housed or in transit. There was no significant industry in Dresden, it was a commercial and historic cultural center.

Sounds more like it's based on old movies.

Even old movies are closer to Reality than your Marxist ideology.

It must be difficult for you to concentrate with your knees jerking uncontrollably like that.

What's wrong? Marx's theory (instead of Marxist ideology) is really works in current world society! :)

Less of us dying is old movies to you? That's beyond stupid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey.html?_r=0

Please discuss.
You guys have nothing to say about Assad killing over 400,000 of his own people, thanks to Hussien Obama's incompetence.

Why not? But.... Emm... Could I see the graves of this over 400.000 people first?

Forum List

Back