Putin played TRUMP

Because trump was doing what putin wanted.

How stupid are you to continue to believe that trump does anything other than help trump. POS trump is a con man, he is not trying to help you.

trump hates you.
So, Putin not invading while Trump was President shows what a weak President Trump was.

But Putin invading while Biden is President shows what a strong President Biden is.

That's stupid as hell.

So, Putin not invading while Trump was President shows what a weak President Trump was.

But Putin invading while Biden is President shows what a strong President Biden is.

That's stupid as hell.
Why do you continue to say I love biden?
I don't think trump is genuine.
I think trump is a fake.
I think biden is controlling you, and you must inject biden hate into every thread.
That's fine, I do the same with trump.
You just can't admit that trump conned you. He did.

CULT. It is embarrassing.

Why do you continue to say I love biden?
I don't think trump is genuine.
I think trump is a fake.
I think biden is controlling you, and you must inject biden hate into every thread.
That's fine, I do the same with trump.
You just can't admit that trump conned you. He did.

CULT. It is embarrassing.
If Biden is controlling me, why is he making me hate him?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.

And I never said you love Biden.

How stupid are you to continue to believe that trump does anything other than help trump. POS trump is a con man, he is not trying to help you.

trump hates you.

That is the most moronic thing ever said.

trump hates you.
I doubt it. He isn’t as hateful as you libtards. And your opinion about him is of zero value to me.

Nope, here is you saying it:

Such denial of the obvious indicates some sort of mental deficiency.
Look, Biden fucked up. You know, like usual.

And you're angry about it because you voted for him. And the hell of it is, you won't learn from your mistake. You'll vote for him again.

And somehow, you believe this is intellectually superior. :auiqs.jpg:

Look, Biden fucked up. You know, like usual.

And you're angry about it because you voted for him. And the hell of it is, you won't learn from your mistake. You'll vote for him again.

And somehow, you believe this is intellectually superior. :auiqs.jpg:

How did he fuck up?

The only stupid fuck up I see here is you claiming that Putin needed someone's permission.

Nobody ever supported NATO/American troops in Ukraine, the only thing that possibly could have stopped invasion.

Putin waited for these. It had nothing to do with Biden.

On August 24, 2021, a contract was signed at the Army 2021 international military and technical forum on the delivery of Tsirkon hypersonic missiles to the Russian Defense Ministry.

On December 24, 2021, Putin said that a salvo of Tsirkon had been test-fired “successfully and faultlessly.” The characteristics of the Tsirkon are secret.

The state trials of the Tsirkon missile from a surface warship are coming to an end. The missile has been developed and produced by the NPO Mashinostroeniya Enterprise integrated into the Tactical Missiles Corporation (KTRV).

hahah sorry..it had everything to do with Xiden and you are right he waited for trump to be out of office so he had his useful idiots in the dnc back in office

It’s the Trump claim that Putin would not invade Ukraine if Trump was still the US president.

Do you think it had nothing to do with Putin’s belief that he has a NATO busting weapon that NATO cannot defend against?
Putin didn’t invade during President Trump.

How mentally broken can you be to make yourself do these mental gymnastics in order to claim that Putin’s war is more President Trump’s fault than Biden’s.

You are quite insane.

Forum List

Back