Putin - The Darling of Conservatives

Prove it. Take your time Mr Conspiracy Theorist Whackjob.
I already did. Here's the link: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

Why do you feel this NYT story should be considered a crazy conspiracy theory?

Your own story says there is no evidence. More importantly, from the story: "He emphasized that multiple United States agencies, as well as the Canadian government, had signed off on the deal and that, in general, such matters were handled at a level below the secretary."

You can see from many of the conservative's posts that Putin is in fact their diva. They worship him in some cases as these people need a strongman to tell them what to do. Democracy just isn't their thing, it's too hard.

The Clintons are far more corrupt and far more dangerous for our country. Putin can't do any real harm to my country. But the Clintons sure can. So if acknowledging that makes me a 'Putin Worshipper', than so be it. I'm in.

You can see from many of the conservative's posts that Putin is in fact their diva. They worship him in some cases as these people need a strongman to tell them what to do. Democracy just isn't their thing, it's too hard.

The Clintons are far more corrupt and far more dangerous for our country. Putin can't do any real harm to my country. But the Clintons sure can. So if acknowledging that makes me a 'Putin Worshipper', than so be it. I'm in.

Do your best to elaborate on the 'damage' Hillary Clinton can do 'to the country' as President. And before you fly off into a conservative twitch-fest there were many embassy attacks while Bush was in office with 60+ Americans dying, so your Ben Gassy crap is useless. If you don't have solid numbers as to any 'damage' NAFTA did save your breath. Unless you have any convictions for crimes leave out the alt-right parade of conspiracy theories. And Reagan issued 380 executive orders, Obama issued 260, so any claims of HRC being a 'dictator' blah blah blah has to be left in the alt-right trash bin as well.

Do your best to elaborate on the 'damage' Hillary Clinton can do 'to the country' as President. And before you fly off into a conservative twitch-fest there were many embassy attacks while Bush was in office with 60+ Americans dying, so your Ben Gassy crap is useless. If you don't have solid numbers as to any 'damage' NAFTA did save your breath. Unless you have any convictions for crimes leave out the alt-right parade of conspiracy theories. And Reagan issued 380 executive orders, Obama issued 260, so any claims of HRC being a 'dictator' blah blah blah has to be left in the alt-right trash bin as well.

Check out what they did to Sanders in the Democratic Primaries, for just one example of their terrible corruption. They're very bad people. Earlier, you were ranting about the sanctity of Democracy. But the Clintons don't care about that at all. They subvert it at every turn.

The reality is, Putin can't destroy our Country and Democracy. He doesn't have that capability. But the Clintons/Democrats do. They're a much bigger threat to our nation. So think on it very hard before rushing in there to vote for the Clintons.

Dingle Berry

Hillary will permanently disarm Americans by nominating "justices" who will claim that Americans NEVER HAD AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO CARRY FIREARMS

READ THE OPINION OF THE 4 DISSENTERS IN HELLER

ONE MORE SCUMBAG IN SCOTUS AND THE EDICT WILL BE THE LAW OF THE LAND

ADDITIONALLY KILLARY HAS ALREADY PLEDGED TO START WWIII AGAINST PUTIN IN ORDER TO DEFEND ISRAEL

Dingle Berry

Hillary will permanently disarm Americans by nominating "justices" who will claim that Americans NEVER HAD AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO CARRY FIREARMS

ADDITIONALLY KILLARY HAS ALREADY PLEDGED TO START WWIII AGAINST PUTIN IN ORDER TO DEFEND ISRAEL

Only caps? You don't see the 'bold' button and don't know how to use 48 font size and angry red font color?

Show us where Russia has said anything about attacking Israel. It is non-existent. And the Senate will have, or is supposed to, interview and vote on appointments to the SC chosen by the President. Sorry you'll have to argue with the founding fathers on that one. Alt-right nonsensical fear isn't proof of anything except the ignorance of those who purvey it.

NO ONE will kill the 2nd ever. we keep our guns.
We may need them, if Trump is elected and turns every nation against us with his hysterical fear of Muslims and his disregard of NATO and nuclear disarmament and the various trade deals that will screw with the economies of countries that only "friend" us for the good our trade does their wallets.

NO ONE will kill the 2nd ever. we keep our guns.
We may need them, if Trump is elected and turns every nation against us with his hysterical fear of Muslims and his disregard of NATO and nuclear disarmament and the various trade deals that will screw with the economies of countries that only "friend" us for the good our trade does their wallets.

Nah, but we do need them. You got that part right. And in my opinion, NATO should be disbanded. It's long outlived its usefulness. And that could be why the Military Industrial Complex is pushing for another Cold War with Russia.

NATO Elites know its days could be numbered otherwise. So they have to create an even bigger Boogeyman than the Islamic Terrorist. Gotta keep that Permanent War Machine rolling along.

Dingle Berry

Only caps? You don't see the 'bold' button and don't know how to use 48 font size and angry red font color?

Show us where Russia has said anything about attacking Israel. It is non-existent. And the Senate will have, or is supposed to, interview and vote on appointments to the SC chosen by the President. Sorry you'll have to argue with the founding fathers on that one. Alt-right nonsensical fear isn't proof of anything except the ignorance of those who purvey it.

DINGLE BERRY (CONT)

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION INVADED SYRIA IN ORDER TO WEAKEN SYRIA AND TO ALLOW BIBI TO RETAIN THE GOLAN HEIGHTS

BIBI AND OBAMA ALSO WANT TO WEAKEN SYRIA AND REMOVE ASSAD IN ORDER TO PREVENT SYRIA FROM RETALIATING AGAINST ISRAEL IN THE EVENT ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN

YOU SHOULD BE FULLY INFORMED WHEN YOU ENTER THE FRAY

OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD FIND THREADS DISCUSSING BASKETWEAVING

Dingle Berry

DINGLE BERRY (CONT)

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION INVADED SYRIA IN ORDER TO WEAKEN SYRIA AND TO ALLOW BIBI TO RETAIN THE GOLAN HEIGHTS

BIBI AND OBAMA ALSO WANT TO WEAKEN SYRIA AND REMOVE ASSAD IN ORDER TO PREVENT SYRIA FROM RETALIATING AGAINST ISRAEL IN THE EVENT ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN

Sadly, most Americans are woefully uninformed when it comes to global affairs. They only receive one side of stories. Their American Government/Corporate Media is incredibly corrupt. It only presents Citizens with one-sided propaganda.

So Americans develop a very warped take on global affairs. They're very apt to support any and all wars its Government proposes. It's all in the 'information' they receive.

Dingle Berry

DINGLE BERRY (CONT)

Sadly, most Americans are woefully uninformed when it comes to global affairs. They only receive one side of stories. Their American Government/Corporate Media is incredibly corrupt. It only presents Citizens with one-sided propaganda.

So Americans develop a very warped take on global affairs. They're very apt to support any and all wars its Government proposes. It's all in the 'information' they receive.

YES INDEED

WHEN IT COMES TO SYRIA THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED MEDIA WILL PUBLISH WHATEVER THE CIA DICTATES

So tell me why would you want Hillary Clinton as President when Putin and her have a lot in common when it come to corruption and lies!?!

Lets say you're "correct"....Then why does Putin want so desperately for Trump to win??

Because Trump is the one that CORRECTLY realizes that the Cold War is over and that the US should stop fucking with Russia.

Glad I could help.

yeah that is funny

howard dean is now trying to connect fbi director comey to putin

--LOL

yous guys are a hoot

--LOL

yeah that is funny

howard dean is now trying to connect fbi director comey to putin

--LOL

yous guys are a hoot

--LOL
Howard Dean on Twitter