Putin to Allow Mueller and Team into Russia

giphy.gif

donald-trump-like-charles-manson-comparison-gif-animation.gif
DrLove - Go to the 1:03 mark asshole

-Geaux

Yeah, Trump said Putin made the offer during the press conference..

Yes, Putin said there is a process for Mueller to request extradition. He said he would also allow Mueller and team into Russia for the questioning of the (12) agents accused. Bring your evidence. He also said in return, intelligence and law enforcement for the US must be questioned on the evidence

Mueller's bluff is being called

-Geaux
Obviously, America will not disclose how or from whom they got t this intelligence. It's a non-starter.[/QUOTE]
How else with they convict them in court? I mean, thats what Mueller wants right?

-Geaux

Yes, Putin said there is a process for Mueller to request extradition. He said he would also allow Mueller and team into Russia for the questioning of the (12) agents accused. Bring your evidence. He also said in return, intelligence and law enforcement for the US must be questioned on the evidence

-Geaux
Obviously, America will not disclose how or from whom they got t this intelligence. It's a non-starter.
How else with they convict them in court? I mean, thats what Mueller wants right?

-Geaux[/QUOTE]

It is detailed in thorough detail within the indictments - including more than he'd probably have liked to reveal regarding sources and methods.
You guys don't seem to be able to read - Sad
Read: Mueller indictment against 12 Russian spies for DNC hack

-Geaux
Obviously, America will not disclose how or from whom they got t this intelligence. It's a non-starter.

-Geaux

It is detailed in thorough detail within the indictments - including more than he'd probably have liked to reveal regarding sources and methods.
Read: Mueller indictment against 12 Russian spies for DNC hack[/QUOTE]
If he wants to try them, he has to prove it in court. Why wouldn't Mueller take Putin up on his offer?

-Geaux

to be present during questioning of the (12) Russian agents. Its in your court Herman Munster Mueller

-Geaux
The 12 Russians have been indicted!

in·dict
inˈdīt/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
past tense: indicted; past participle: indicted
  1. formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime.
    "his former manager was indicted for fraud"
The next step is for them to go before a Title III Judge HERE in the States for a hearing. Or Should the Liar-in-Chief write an Executive Order waiving that statutory requirement to please his BFF, Vlad? Do you believe our criminal justice system should be dissembled and reconstituted to Russian "standards" to accommodate that Russian autocratic SCUM?

Mueller has the same evidence against these Russians that he had against the previous Russians.

None

Go read the indictment Goober - The evidence is laid out in meticulous and thorough fashion.

I read it. Nope. No evidence. Just allegations. Which is to be expected in an indictment. No evidence need be presented at this stage.
Now he has to bring it to trial which he did not expect. Get with the paperwork Mueller and request extradition.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Read: Mueller indictment against 12 Russian spies for DNC hack[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're obviously not very knowledgeable regarding legal matters.

Putin's voice is too loud and translators voice too soft. I'll see a better version later.
I must say however, that if you guys think Mueller is stupid enough to put himself and his team through questioning in a hostile foreign nation as to sources and methods .. I can't help.
A Putin dog and pony show would be even worse than a House Intel Committee dog and pony show. :rolleyes:

Nice to see you siding with Putin instead of the US Intelligence Community however.
Really you should pack up and move to Moscow - Asshole

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yeah, you're obviously not very knowledgeable regarding legal matters.[/QUOTE]

THINKER ??? ^ You should pick yourself up a new handle - PRONTO :)

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yeah, you're obviously not very knowledgeable regarding legal matters.

THINKER ??? ^ You should pick yourself up a new handle - PRONTO :)[/QUOTE]

Some idiot was already using DrLove.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yeah, you're obviously not very knowledgeable regarding legal matters.[/QUOTE]

Would you and fuking Geaux fucking learn how to quote?

Thank you

What's "obvious" about it? Discovery allows defendants an opportunity to look at the evidence and confront their accusers. Mueller knows the rules

If Mueller had no intention of prosecuting these 12 Russkies before 12 angry men, he had no business asking for an indictment against them.

Putin's voice is too loud and translators voice too soft. I'll see a better version later.
I must say however, that if you guys think Mueller is stupid enough to put himself and his team through questioning in a hostile foreign nation as to sources and methods .. I can't help.
A Putin dog and pony show would be even worse than a House Intel Committee dog and pony show. :rolleyes:

Nice to see you siding with Putin instead of the US Intelligence Community however.
Hey, I question our cough....... intelligence agency as they are trying to frame Trump. Mueller needs to get with the program and complete the process requesting extradition. He must present his case of STFU... prick

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Would you and fuking Geaux fucking learn how to quote?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

upload_2018-7-16_9-51-59.jpeg

The only dog and pony show is the mueller carnival.

Forum List

Back