Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

We all know the left doesnt care about satanic shit and grown adults raping children. They avoid it like the plague because its their cult leaders that are doing it.
There is all kinds of shit out there that talks about it. It has been going on for millennia but it suddenly stopped because those same people said so.
The biggest conspiracy out there is that there isnt elite pedo rings and satanic shit going on.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?

Nancy Salzman pleaded guilty to being in the pedo sex cult:
Or is that a conspiracy theory too?

Is it a conspiracy theory that the leaders of the pedo ring said they illegally donated lots of money to the Clintons?

But, but, but, the Clintons has “no idea” all their pals and donors are pedophiles.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta?

Um, because he was ordering LUNCH.

If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.

Or you just haven't made a convincing case. Like the supposed Pizza Place that had the secret basement that doesn't exist.
Yea, $65,000 hot dog parties.

God you people are disgusting.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

Is it a conspiracy theory that the leaders of the pedo ring said they illegally donated lots of money to the Clintons?

But, but, but, the Clintons has “no idea” all their pals and donors are pedophiles.
Lol... You condemn the Clintons when there is an actual law suit filed against Trump for child rape while at an Epstein party; when there is actually evidence that Trump would barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants; when Trump said he would like to date his daughter...but Trump is protecting us from a “deep state” pedo ring...If anything he is in charge..LOL

BTW if Bill is guilty of any crime he should be prosecuted and thrown in the slammer.

Last edited:

They like me very much.

The actor seth greens childhood friend went public and Seth admitted to him about the rich fucking kids. He said they called them "chickens"
Soon after he went public he "commited suicide"
One of hillarys hacked emails said "im going to sacrifice a chicken to molloch"
Moloch is an ancient canaanite god where the people sacrificed their children to him for prosperity and shit.
That kind of shit plagues the Clintons.

They like me very much.

Idk about world domination but there are elite pedo rings. If you dont believe that by now, YOU are the conspiracy nutter.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude................ pedo rings exist - nobody is debating that.

but the 'special' kinda beliefs is whacked beyond reason.

• The QAnon conspiracy theory has exploded since it began in the fall of 2017.
  • It’s come under renewed attack, as Twitter banned thousands of accounts associated with the following.
  • Many people still don’t know what this theory purports. We did a deep-dive. Here are the shocking results.
The first claim ever made in the QAnon saga was irrefutably false.
On October 28th, 2017, a cocksure, anonymous message board user claimed that Hillary Clinton would be arrested in two days. [ pizza gate ]
Roughly 1,000 days have passed…and still nothing.

That hasn’t stopped “Q” from gaining a religious following.
Despite Twitter’s best attempts, the web of believers sprawls somewhere in the millions. At least that’s what Chrissy Teigen will tell you.
She was recently attacked on Twitter by QAnon supporters, who accused her of eating children.
No, that’s not a typo.

Five Major Claims Of QAnon

QAnon isn’t the first conspiracy theory, but it might be the largest. Most of the other conspiracy theories you know (faked moon landing, 9/11, JFK) are all encapsulated by QAnon.

That’s because ‘Q’ claims that everyone is in on the game. The government, the media, Hollywood, the education industry, the health care industry, and probably your grandma are working in cahoots to exploit you—the average citizen.

1) An Evil Cult Is Ruling the Planet

Q claims that Epstein’s island was not only a sex trafficking ring but also housed a satanic cult where humans were sacrificed. It argues that this cult engages in the blood-letting of children. And it claims that many of our leaders and celebrities are involved — sometimes even models who like to share recipes for rice pudding.
QAnon claimed “symbolism will be their downfall,” in a post allegedly depicting the Clintons wearing satanic crosses.

2) Donald Trump Is an American Hero
That’s right. The man we all heard say that you should just grab women by their private parts is here to save us from the demented sex offenders.

3) The Democratic Party Has Sinister Intentions

According to QAnon, the Democrats are significant players in the conspiracy against America. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, they’re all secretly working to hold down the black population.

Q makes many claims about Barack Obama, including the idea that he armed North Korea with nuclear weapons, and that he is, no joke, Satan.

4) They Want Us Divided

A major rallying point of this conspiracy is that Q’s followers are “united” and “growing.” They are all part of the “Great Awakening,” which is inevitable.

5) The Patriots Are in Control

Q is so confident and so “well-informed” because it’s a “military entity,” allegedly comprised of high-ranking officers.

What Is Qanon? Here Are 5 Core Beliefs of the Shocking Conspiracy Theory

They like me very much.

The actor seth greens childhood friend went public and Seth admitted to him about the rich fucking kids. He said they called them "chickens"
Moloch is an ancient canaanite god where the people sacrificed their children to him for prosperity and shit.
Oh for heaven’s sake..not more of this conspiracy bullshit. That there are people who actually believe the Clintons have a hit squad would Be hilarious if not so friggin pathetic. Show us the e-mail that Hillary said she would “sacrifice a chicken to molloch”. Sounds like a joke that only nutters would take seriously.

Haven’t Seth Rich’s parents suffered enough without this trash continuing to be posted.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

Oh Brother.... once again not anything that matters.
meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.... we have 1,000's rioters/vandals/thieves running rampant in numerous cities and the Democrats have financed them/excused them AND praised them.
But by all means... the important thing here is Orange man bad.

:rolleyes-41:

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

lol ... ya - cause donny has never abandoned solid values for the likes of crazies who might flatter him a bit & powder his butt - which is always first on his agenda list.

correct. his policies have been boring and completely mainstream, in order to get support from his base, ie working class whites.

nothing radical at all. Hell, not even a Flat Tax.

I mean, jobs, and law and order? As radical goes, it is in the same league as being pro-seat belts.

lol!!!

he's has rolled back all kinds of policies protecting the environment ... refusing to set in place a national policy to beat back a virus that is killing 1000 people a day ... he has put people in cabinet & administration positions who are the very antithesis to what they are heading.

& he's sadistic AF. he's cruel & inhuman when it comes to illegals...

Again, you have vivid imaginations, like you spend too much time thinking about this.

meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.... we have 1,000's rioters/vandals/thieves running rampant in numerous cities and the Democrats have financed them/excused them AND praised them.

Most of the demonstrations have been peaceful, and we wouldn't have them at all.

So how is it that BLM is responsible for rioting, but the NRA isn't responsible for mass shootings.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

They like me very much.

Oh for heaven’s sake..not more of this conspiracy bullshit. That there are people who actually believe the Clintons have a hit squad would Be hilarious if not so friggin pathetic. Show us the e-mail that Hillary said she would “sacrifice a chicken to molloch”. Sounds like a joke that only nutters would take seriously.

Haven’t Seth Rich’s parents suffered enough without this trash continuing to be posted.
I didnt say Hillary said, I said it was in her emails.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

They like me very much.

i'll take that into CONsideration as i remember donny wishing giselle maxwell well.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.

Again, you have vivid imaginations, like you spend too much time thinking about this.

Most of the demonstrations have been peaceful, and we wouldn't have them at all.

So how is it that BLM is responsible for rioting, but the NRA isn't responsible for mass shootings.
And here is the willingly ignorant part... :D

They like me very much.

i'll take that into CONsideration as i remember donny wishing giselle maxwell well.
I wish her well, too. We dont need her to be suicided by someone like epstein.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.

yeah, he tried that. it did not work.

SO, next he tried blowing off the question.

That is the point, you wace baiting partisan hack.

I think the next step, is anyone asks you that question, you slap them. Hard.

They like me very much.

I didnt say Hillary said, I said it was in her emails.
Thank you for the link.I see absolutely nothing insidious about that language or it’s context. He was obviously trying to be funny.

Forum List

Back