Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?

Nancy Salzman pleaded guilty to being in the pedo sex cult:
Or is that a conspiracy theory too?

Is it a conspiracy theory that the leaders of the pedo ring said they illegally donated lots of money to the Clintons?

But, but, but, the Clintons has “no idea” all their pals and donors are pedophiles.

i'll take that into CONsideration as i remember donny wishing giselle maxwell well.
I wish her well, too. We dont need her to be suicided by someone like epstein.

okey dokey ... how about something like ' i hope the truth is discovered, no matter where it leads' ?

oh btw - not one word has come out of donny's pie hole about all the victims. not one word about their welfare & how all this has affected THEM.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.

yeah, he tried that. it did not work.

SO, next he tried blowing off the question.

That is the point, you wace baiting partisan hack.

I think the next step, is anyone asks you that question, you slap them. Hard.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lied about knowing who the dude is, & that he had a faulty earpiece.

what a cop out from the both of you.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

Is it a conspiracy theory that the leaders of the pedo ring said they illegally donated lots of money to the Clintons?

But, but, but, the Clintons has “no idea” all their pals and donors are pedophiles.
The actor seth greens childhood friend went public and Seth admitted to him about the rich fucking kids. He said they called them "chickens"
Soon after he went public he "commited suicide"
One of hillarys hacked emails said "im going to sacrifice a chicken to molloch"
Moloch is an ancient canaanite god where the people sacrificed their children to him for prosperity and shit.
That kind of shit plagues the Clintons.
Oh for heaven’s sake..not more of this conspiracy bullshit. That there are people who actually believe the Clintons have a hit squad would Be hilarious if not so friggin pathetic. Show us the e-mail that Hillary said she would “sacrifice a chicken to molloch”. Sounds like a joke that only nutters would take seriously.

Haven’t Seth Rich’s parents suffered enough without this trash continuing to be posted.
I didnt say Hillary said, I said it was in her emails.
Thank you for the link.I see absolutely nothing insidious about that language or it’s context. He was obviously trying to be funny.
Yea, thats why he said "chickens". So, no, its not obvious.
He could say it was serious to your face and your hacked out ass would deny it.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

he had denounced it many times before. you know that.

how do you answer a question like, "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

They like me very much.

i'll take that into CONsideration as i remember donny wishing giselle maxwell well.

okey dokey ... how about something like ' i hope the truth is discovered, no matter where it leads' ?

oh btw - not one word has come out of donny's pie hole about all the victims. not one word about their welfare & how all this has affected THEM.
I think thats pretty shitty because he comments on everything else. Hell, this has imolicated people close to him as well. Like dershowitz

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

lol ... how about 'i don't beat my wife'.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

They like me very much.

I think thats pretty shitty because he comments on everything else. Hell, this has imolicated people close to him as well. Like dershowitz

there's a theory that he was using code words ( like his long time lawyer has said he does often) to indicate that maxwell best not snitch or she'll suddenly be 'unwell'?

do you think that's plausable?

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

Oh Brother.... once again not anything that matters.
meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.... we have 1,000's rioters/vandals/thieves running rampant in numerous cities and the Democrats have financed them/excused them AND praised them.
But by all means... the important thing here is Orange man bad.

:rolleyes-41:
You can pretend this is a one-off and not an obvious pattern. You're another enabler of a deeply damaged man.

That's what you folks do. We've seen this before in world history, and now it's back. Many decades later.

Good for you, you're taking part in history.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

and you fall into the trap.

and the story in the press is, "playtime denies beating his wife".

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

They like me very much.

there's a theory that he was using code words ( like his long time lawyer has said he does often) to indicate that maxwell best not snitch or she'll suddenly be 'unwell'?

do you think that's plausable?
Of course I do. I dont trust any of these people.

They like me very much.

meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.... we have 1,000's rioters/vandals/thieves running rampant in numerous cities and the Democrats have financed them/excused them AND praised them.

You can pretend this is a one-off and not an obvious pattern. You're another enabler of a deeply damaged man.

That's what you folks do. We've seen this before in world history, and now it's back. Many decades later.

mac, why havent you responded to my pages? I needed you to see something.

They like me very much.

The actor seth greens childhood friend went public and Seth admitted to him about the rich fucking kids. He said they called them "chickens"
Moloch is an ancient canaanite god where the people sacrificed their children to him for prosperity and shit.
Oh for heaven’s sake..not more of this conspiracy bullshit. That there are people who actually believe the Clintons have a hit squad would Be hilarious if not so friggin pathetic. Show us the e-mail that Hillary said she would “sacrifice a chicken to molloch”. Sounds like a joke that only nutters would take seriously.

Haven’t Seth Rich’s parents suffered enough without this trash continuing to be posted.
Thank you for the link.I see absolutely nothing insidious about that language or it’s context. He was obviously trying to be funny.
lol..only someone so divorced from the real world would find his language insidious.

Here is the sentence that has you losing control of your bodily functions:

“W ith fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . .”

Now English is your first language is it not? I just want to make sure.

Mr. Amselem was giving thanks that all is going well regarding a recent meeting.

Only someone whose mind is completely warped by conspiracy laden nonsense would see anything wrong with what was written. Its context was clear as day.

Get off 8 Chan or 4 Chan or whatever site you get your talking points and think for yourself.

They like me very much.

donny is so insecure, hat he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.
I've never seen anyone or anything like this. Not from public figures, not in real life, never, ever.

He can't even control it. Is he so damaged that he doesn't even realize there are cameras and microphones present?

He can’t control it? He merely answered a question from a reporter.

If the QAnon thing is just some crazy conspiracy theory, why is the MSM running articles like “Tom Hanks is a Greek Citizen now, but it has nothing to do with pedophilia”? Why is the MSM now asking about QAnon at a press conference?

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg

814648846.jpg.0.jpg
Um, they're asking about Q Anon because they want to see if Trump will stick his foot in his mouth again.

And, bingo.

"They like me". That's all that matters to this damaged child.

They like me very much.

Pages?

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

They like me very much.

lol..only someone so divorced from the real world would find his language insidious.

“W ith fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . .”

Mr. Amselem was giving thanks that all is going well regarding a recent meeting.

Only someone whose mind is completely warped by conspiracy laden nonsense would see anything wrong with what was written.

Get off 8 Chan or 4 Chan or whatever site you get your trash and think for yourself.
Using pedo ring code words is just him celebrating a good meeting.
Lol ok.
Have you ever seen tony podestas artwork? What about what madly culkin admitted a while back?
Do you fucking know anything?

They like me very much.

Pages?
yes. Like this Mac1958

They like me very much.

donny is so insecure, hat he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.
I've never seen anyone or anything like this. Not from public figures, not in real life, never, ever.

He can't even control it. Is he so damaged that he doesn't even realize there are cameras and microphones present?

He can’t control it? He merely answered a question from a reporter.

If the QAnon thing is just some crazy conspiracy theory, why is the MSM running articles like “Tom Hanks is a Greek Citizen now, but it has nothing to do with pedophilia”? Why is the MSM now asking about QAnon at a press conference?

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg

814648846.jpg.0.jpg
Um, they're asking about Q Anon because they want to see if Trump will stick his foot in his mouth again.

And, bingo.

"They like me". That's all that matters to this damaged child.
No, she specifically asked what he thought about them believing he is saving the world from pedophiles. He replied “is that a bad thing?”

So is it? You sycophants think it’s a bad thing President Trump is against Pedophile rings and Satanic cults?

They like me very much.

Only someone whose mind is completely warped by conspiracy laden nonsense would see anything wrong with what was written.

Get off 8 Chan or 4 Chan or whatever site you get your trash and think for yourself.
Using pedo ring code words is just him celebrating a good meeting.
Lol ok.
Have you ever seen tony podestas artwork? What about what madly culkin admitted a while back?
Do you fucking know anything?
Pedo code words???? Do these people wear secret decoder rings as well? I mean seriously you got that bizarre Interpretation from that innocuous e-mail.

I thought you were somewhat rational, now I don’t know.

People can read insidious intent into “Hello, How are you”.

It all depends on your disposition to find insidious intent where none exists..

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

correct. and eventually he came up, "you're fake news".

but you people still reach back to the old shit, to try to gin up shit.

but, it is all shit you all know it.

Forum List

Back