Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.

That's the thing about conspiracies. You are delving deep into shit absolutely no rational person cares about.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.

That's the thing about conspiracies. You are delving deep into shit absolutely no rational person cares about.

Yes, because governments always tell the truth and NEVER do anything bad!

You're so rational! :laugh:

We all know the left doesnt care about satanic shit and grown adults raping children. They avoid it like the plague because its their cult leaders that are doing it.
There is all kinds of shit out there that talks about it. It has been going on for millennia but it suddenly stopped because those same people said so.
The biggest conspiracy out there is that there isnt elite pedo rings and satanic shit going on.
Let me guess. Qanon told you that. Right?
No. Victims and leftist actions told me that

They like me very much.

Yes, because governments always tell the truth and NEVER do anything bad!

You're so rational! :laugh:

And you're hyperbolic. Your statement has very little to do with my comment.

They like me very much.

Thats the problem. Nobody cares about rich people fucking kids.
Apparently, you are on of them.

"The people that are accused of fucking and eating children say they don't, so I believe it!"

Literally the left.

They like me very much.

Yeah, that's perfectly rational. Moron.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

Oh Brother.... once again not anything that matters.
meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.... we have 1,000's rioters/vandals/thieves running rampant in numerous cities and the Democrats have financed them/excused them AND praised them.
But by all means... the important thing here is Orange man bad.

:rolleyes-41:
Did Qanon tell you that?
Ever hear of the news? :rolleyes:
Yeah...over 1500 people have been arrested for the rioting and looting.

And nothing about our US congressmen or Senators supporting the violence...

Nor any of that qanon disinformation on who is funding these groups....
Umm bullshit.
A dem senator just said a few days ago the unrest needs to continue. Them saying the riots in Portland arent riots, they are peacefully protesting.
Donations to post bond for the arrested rioters etc.
Pay attention please.
Well do you mind post the link who is this democrat senator that said that?
In the passed I asked for a link of your BS you came out empty.
It was a house member. I was corrected

We all know the left doesnt care about satanic shit and grown adults raping children. They avoid it like the plague because its their cult leaders that are doing it.
There is all kinds of shit out there that talks about it. It has been going on for millennia but it suddenly stopped because those same people said so.
The biggest conspiracy out there is that there isnt elite pedo rings and satanic shit going on.
Let me guess. Qanon told you that. Right?
Thats just called, "being Libertarian". Embarrassing, isn't it?
what? Using victims words, history and facts?
You fucking pedo supporting idiot

They like me very much.

Yeah, that's perfectly rational. Moron.
Apparently it is. Look at tony podestas artwork. Look at the witness drawings from kidnapped children.
It isnt my fault you choose to ignore your cult masters fucking kids.
Dumbass.
There is ALL KINDS of shit out there pinning these rich fucks to the wall.
And ALL you fucking hacks do is ignore it.
Ita fucking sad.
People like YOU are the reason hundred of thousands of kids go missing every fucking year never to be found.
Its people like YOU that choose to believe only certain people when its CONVENIENT

How do you people that "claim" to care about people ignore obvious actions, testimony, pictures and history?
because you are disingenuous hacks.
THATS WHY.
You sick fucks will do ANYTHING for your partisan cult masters.

what? Using victims words, history and facts
Any normal person would know i was talking about your idiotic comments about the left and your embarrassing hyperbole.
Except it isnt hyperbole.
It happens all the time.
Look at bill clinton and the DNC willing to die for his integrity.
This isnt a conspiracy anymore. You need to wake up. Or do you need to coke out of the closet?

There really isn't. That's kind of why you sound loony.
Because you are a dumbfuck. I have made threads. I have posted info about people calling these people out, only to be "suicided" days later.
It isnt my fault you are a fucking sheep and have to be lead.
It isnt my fault you dont have the ability to THINK.

There really isn't. That's kind of why you sound loony.
Because you are a dumbfuck. I have made threads. I have posted info about people calling these people out, only to be "suicided" days later.
It isnt my fault you are a fucking sheep and have to be lead.
It isnt my fault you dont have the ability to THINK.

THANK YOU for actually caring, and for being awake. Sadly, what you said about these guys not caring about much of anything is so true. And it's why criminals in high places get away with just about everything, because when blind, apathetic people basically HELP the corrupt slimeballs in power, it just continues and gets worse as time goes on.

Forum List

Back